NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great question. They crumble because their power ( or rather perceived power) is taken. They become vulnerable. They become the target or victim in prison quite often. That said many, when they adjust, become very dangerous prisoners as they lack empathy and will often attempt to build a power base in prison and target the weak in there also. the variables and environment just changes.

If you google you'll find lots of stuff on this that reliable and valid. Journal articles. GBC is an unknown entity. Stress is a big factor. Hence my term house of cards. Hope this helps:)

It is weird to think of the prisoners he is now in with - they would have seen on the news and in the papers this whole sorry story unfolding. Strange for them to now have him in there amongst them - they have no doubt been expecting the pleasure of his company for a while.

Completleyconfused, well said and thank you. I sat here reading your post with tears stinging my eyes. The tragedy of Allison's murder has impacted on so many lives, even those who didn't know her. I can only imagine what her loved ones are going through day after day. It must be horrific to say the least.

It is sad that many poster's here do get shot down in flames for whatever reason and personally, I'm tired of it! Maverick.au is a case in point. I've re-read all of his posts and a lot of what he had to say is now fact but not everyone would listen to him and lambasted him at every turn. Sadly he gave up and has not posted since the beginning of May this year. IMO sometimes it just pays to sit back and read what said without pre-judging anyone.

Thanks again for your post below. I just wish that you could send a copy to GBC.

My information is that on the 18th of April ABC discovered the affair was still on going after she'd been told it had ceased. I posted here in a much earlier thread but was pretty much shot down by many. This was indeed premeditated and about money. It was supposed to happen later than it did ((it's now public knowledge re the July 1 timeline). My information is that ABC found out from a friend about the ongoing affair and I believe the argument the night she died was her confronting him about it. I also think she had started "sleuthing" GBC and had discovered his devious money issues. I also believe that she discovered her life was in the firing line.Why she didn't go for help at this time I can't say but what a different outcome it could have been. This was no accident and it truly sickens me that his family think they can hide. This gorgeous woman's life was snuffed out for pure and evil greed. Many lives have been shattered least of all 3 darling girls who will never really understand how much their mother loved them and that she died trying to save them.

Many people have commented on how the trust fund is a money grab and ridiculous. I don't believe for a second that Pricilla and Geoff have that in their hearts at all. The media has beefed that up. Many people asked how they could help and they suggested donating the money people would have spent on flowers to a fund for the girls. Others have gone off in tangents to fundraising further from their hearts. No one is forcing anyone to donate. We donate to flood victims, fire victims, build houses for people with a sob story. Surely we can find it in our hearts to if not donate then see the fund for what it is rather than cast aspersions on it. To all intents and purposes these girls have been left with nothing. Most money will go towards paying off debts as ABC was a partner in the business. The Dickies are elderly and didn't factor into their superannuation bringing up three more children. Private school aside (and I believe they'll get a scholarship in Ali's memory anyway), clothing, feeding and just generally "growing" these girls will cost.

These girls have been ripped out of the family cocoon that surrounded them and whilst they have loving grandparents and aunts and uncles etc nothing will cover the holes in their hearts.

We sit here behind our computers aghast and furious that this has happened in our community - they are living it. They will never be free of it, people will always find them interesting because of their name and situation.

My wildest hope is that GBC will finally do the right thing and admit it. Surely even he can see the writing on the wall. At least then the girls can have closure and not have to wonder what if. I doubt though this selfish excuse for a human being will ever think about anyone other than himself.

Vail Allison - may your girls live your dreams for them and may they know you sit on their shoulders. We miss you so much and only hope that wherever you are there is music and dance!!

Thanks Nads, Itsthevibe and bellgirl for attending today.....Sounds like a very beautiful, yet very emotional day....Im so happy some people from here went....Big huggles xx

It is weird to think of the prisoners he is now in with - they would have seen on the news and in the papers this whole sorry story unfolding. Strange for them to now have him in there amongst them - they have no doubt been expecting the pleasure of his company for a while.

... the other prisoners may be also a bit p....ed off at him for having "special treatment", which wouldn't go down well in the long run. IMO.

Completleyconfused, well said and thank you. I sat here reading your post with tears stinging my eyes. The tragedy of Allison's murder has impacted on so many lives, even those who didn't know her. I can only imagine what her loved ones are going through day after day. It must be horrific to say the least.

It is sad that many poster's here do get shot down in flames for whatever reason and personally, I'm tired of it! Maverick.au is a case in point. I've re-read all of his posts and a lot of what he had to say is now fact but not everyone would listen to him and lambasted him at every turn. Sadly he gave up and has not posted since the beginning of May this year. IMO sometimes it just pays to sit back and read what said without pre-judging anyone.

Thanks again for your post below. I just wish that you could send a copy to GBC.

I'll admit I was in amongst those who gave maverick some flak but only because he kept saying he wanted to only talk facts....then he'd throw in a load of rumours which no one had any way of proving whether they were right or wrong....it was all very confusing.

As someone else has mentioned, might have something to do with the visit to nigelaines place the other night....?

I now believe the visit to GBC's parent's home that night was partly in relation to the mobile phone analysis and discovery of the face time call, as it was reported in MSM that the result came through not long before his bail hearing.

I'll admit I was in amongst those who gave maverick some flak but only because he kept saying he wanted to only talk facts....then he'd throw in a load of rumours which no one had any way of proving whether they were right or wrong....it was all very confusing.

Yeah but they weren't rumours, they were fact. Sometimes people just need to read between the lines and give a person a break. IMO.

I now believe the visit to GBC's parent's home that night was partly in relation to the mobile phone analysis and discovery of the face time call, as it was reported in MSM that the result came through not long before his bail hearing.

Hmmm...I'm not so sure about that as I would have thought when police did the raid on NBC's house they would have taken their phones along with all the rest of the items they took on that day....unless the BC's had other phones hidden away somewhere.

Last Thursday night there were five detectives sent to the house & I think they spent around an hour at the house....still can't work out why they needed five detectives!!.

5 detectives at NIges place??

1 for nige,

1 for Elaine

1 for one dog

1 for the other dog

1 to do a bit of a nosy around.

Hmmm...I'm not so sure about that as I would have thought when police did the raid on NBC's house they would have taken their phones along with all the rest of the items they took on that day....unless the BC's had other phones hidden away somewhere.

Last Thursday night there were five detectives sent to the house & I think they spent around an hour at the house....still can't work out why they needed five detectives!!.

Five Detectives = intimidation / power play. Also, 1 sits with EBC, 1 goes out to the car with NBC and 3 others search for whatever they were looking. IMO.

Yeah but they weren't rumours, they were fact. Sometimes people just need to read between the lines and give a person a break. IMO.

I remember his posts about something being found in one of the cars & also something about the girls having told police whatever...nothing had been reported on either of those back then so how could they be classed as fact?? I still don't know whether or not the girls said anything to police...hasn't been any mention of that in any reports.

But we had no way of knowing whether that was all true or not...there's been soooo many rumours...some of which may turn out to be fact, some may turn out to be just rumours.

the date, July 1.. it could be that he is agreeing to this date.. this date being something spoken about, agreed about and set in concrete as an ultimatum.

I'm still going for Toni to have set that date...

Keep hearing sales on TV saying "ending July 1". Sounds to me he was treating his marriage like EOFY...maybe was even gonna chuck a party - MOO

So cruel considering it was to be her birthday too! :notgood::notgood:

I remember his posts about something being found in one of the cars & also something about the girls having told police whatever...nothing had been reported on either of those back then so how could they be classed as fact?? I still don't know whether or not the girls said anything to police...hasn't been any mention of that in any reports.

But we had no way of knowing whether that was all true or not...there's been soooo many rumours...some of which may turn out to be fact, some may turn out to be just rumours.

I posted this a while back - not sure if anyone listened to the report - I'm still not sure what the reporter means, but may shed light on what the girls were saying.

http://ten.com.au/ten-news-brisbane.htm - the one titled Gerard Baden-Clay

Just watched this footage. I'm confused by something the reporter says at 2:30. Something about the children not been allowed to speak to anyone until a debrief. The way she words it, I'm unsure if she means the police were telling people this, or the children were telling people this. It really does sound like she means the children were saying this.

If the children were telling people this, maybe this was the 'strange' thing that the children said when the police arrived the morning Allison was reported missing?

Five Detectives = intimidation / power play. Also, 1 sits with EBC, 1 goes out to the car with NBC and 3 others search for whatever they were looking. IMO.

They seemed pretty intent on searching NBC's car inside out with NBC present...

June 22, 2012 12:00AM

DETECTIVES investigating the alleged murder of Allison Baden-Clay returned last night to her in-laws' home where they conducted further searches of their property.
The Courier-Mail can reveal the car owned by Gerard Baden-Clay's parents was searched. Police rifled through the boot and back seat of the couple's silver Holden Statesman about 6pm.

After Nigel and Elaine Baden-Clay walked their dog, they were intercepted by five detectives who spent about an hour with them, mostly inside the house, only coming out briefly about halfway through with Mr Baden-Clay to search the vehicle before leaving about 6.20pm.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lays-parents-car/story-e6freoof-1226404830587

I posted this a while back - not sure if anyone listened to the report - I'm still not sure what the reporter means, but may shed light on what the girls were saying.

http://ten.com.au/ten-news-brisbane.htm

Just watched this footage. I'm confused by something the reporter says at 2:30. Something about the children not been allowed to speak to anyone until a debrief. The way she words it, I'm unsure if she means the police were telling people this, or the children were telling people this. It really does sound like she means the children were saying this.

If the children were telling people this, maybe this was the 'strange' thing that the children said when the police arrived the morning Allison was reported missing?

I wondered the same thing.

Is GBC a sociopath? ... IMO he is just a typical chauvinistic man, who was trying to make himself look better and smarter than he really is, who ended up in it too deep and was being pressured by his mistress.

Serial killers are IMO sociopath, but not necessarily someone who has allegedly committed one intimate homicide.

They seemed pretty intent on searching NBC's car inside out with NBC present...

June 22, 2012 12:00AM

DETECTIVES investigating the alleged murder of Allison Baden-Clay returned last night to her in-laws' home where they conducted further searches of their property.
The Courier-Mail can reveal the car owned by Gerard Baden-Clay's parents was searched. Police rifled through the boot and back seat of the couple's silver Holden Statesman about 6pm.

After Nigel and Elaine Baden-Clay walked their dog, they were intercepted by five detectives who spent about an hour with them, mostly inside the house, only coming out briefly about halfway through with Mr Baden-Clay to search the vehicle before leaving about 6.20pm.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lays-parents-car/story-e6freoof-1226404830587

I would say it is a way of separating NBC from EBC, while she is being questioned inside the home without NBC hearing what she is saying. IMO.

Is GBC a sociopath? ... IMO he is just a typical chauvinistic man, who was trying to make himself look better and smarter than he really is, who ended up in it too deep and was being pressured by his mistress.

Serial killers are IMO sociopath, but not necessarily someone who has allegedly committed one intimate homicide.

Even though he shows similar traits to deviant behaviour and/or personality, there are only a select few professionals who would have had the opportunity (and qualifications) to assess and diagnose him, if he does in fact meet DSM-IV criteria. I think it is a dangerous game to be labelling him as definitely having one disorder or another, based on rumour, MSM and detached observations on tv or in the street.

What a funny old day. I felt a bit useless not being able to go to the cricket, and also feel at a bit of a loose end after many weeks of trying to go over every little detail in other posts and in my head.
I can see where you are coming from Makara, but also agree with Marlywings. At the end of the day it would be great to have 20/20 foresight and hindsight and am sure I have done my share of coming up with theories just to try and make sense of it all. Despite this, I feel quite privileged to have shared this journey with all of the posters (including the ones that got on my nerve from time to time). It is a bit like life, ups and downs, and I am sure that if there is anything we can all agree on is that we are so much better off than Allison.

As Leonard Cohen sang so beautifully 'there is a crack, a crack in everything .... That's how the light gets in'!!

My apologies to anyone that feels I did not take them seriously, who may have felt misunderstood, or whose posts I argued with. The collectivity of this forum has the final say on wisdom not one individual.

All IMOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member