NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd all have to start vouching for each other.....My we have looked at some freaky stuff.....decomposition, autopsies.....insurance policies.....GAWD. We better wrap ourselves and our loved ones in cotton wool from now on.

Absolutely! You guys would all sleuth any case though, so justice would be done!

No Willough I wear Granny pants as per Bridgetts Diary so I'm sure your are to small for me lol. The night goggles were because I have a herd of beautiful Alpacas and I need to see whats going on if there is a disturbance or when they give birth.I can see the whole paddock from my balcony so they serve me well.

Thats a good idea then....I can understand why now. How beautiful about the Alpacas. We have a seller of Alpacas a couple of townships away from us and we have contemplated buying a couple. But would like a bit more land first. Have heard not to just buy one, that they can get lonely....I defnitely will need to do much research.

Yeah, ego in tact, no messy divorce, no mandatory separation period before the divorce, no shared custody and negotiation of the kids oh and financial bonus.

So what does he have now - no ego intact, no business, no access to kids, one or 2 visits a week max, a phone call or two a week ( that's going to hurt the phone magnet in his head), a weekly prisoners allowance and no mother to his kids.

A local person stated, many threads back, that Allison was not known as a regular walker in Brookfield. This is a very small community and people that walk - both morning and/or afternoon - all know each other. IMO she rarely walked and the walking story by GBC is just that: a story. :rolleyes He has proven to be a big fibber!
I thought that she was a regular morning walker, even though she didn't necessarily like it. If Allison was even a semi-regular walker, you'd think that her husband would not worry until after her usual return home time.

6.20 - 6.40 doesn't seem to be what would normally be regarded as late for returning from a morning walk. If she left home at 530am(!!!) and walked for an hour, she would be home at 6.30am.

An extra 10 mins shouldn't ring alarm bells. She could have stopped to chat &/or popped into the corner shop.

If I was seriously concerned about a loved one in this situation, I would hop in the car immediately and drive around all likely walking routes. I would do this before ringing 000. Afterall, wouldn't you feel silly if your loved one arrived at the same time as the police. If everyone who's partner was a "little bit late" returning home called 000, we would need x500 the number of police that we have.

Thats a good idea then....I can understand why now. How beautiful about the Alpacas. We have a seller of Alpacas a couple of townships away from us and we have contemplated buying a couple. But would like a bit more land first. Have heard not to just buy one, that they can get lonely....I defnitely will need to do much research.

Sorry OT

Most gentle animals you could have. Three is the least number you should have as they are herd animals. I also have a gaggle of geese (hence Mother goose) that graze with the alpacas and are very compatible. I have a river on the property so the geese are in heaven and so am I. Enough babble ..sorry mods.

Just as an aside from experience of my friends but my husband NEVER NEVER NEVER makes the kids lunches. And I am going out on a limb here and saying most males don't do this mundane task. So WHY is he making the lunches – I don’t think he is helping ABC get ready to go to a conference–he knows for a fact ABC is dead under a bridge and the kids will need lunch.
lol... love the sexist remark... it's good value... You're probably more than likely right though, that most men don't make school lunches, but plenty enough do.

My mum went back to work once my youngest sister started school and because she left before my dad did for work, he always did the lunches for us 4 kids. Though I must admit, once we got to High School he got a bit slack and he would many a time give us lunch money saying, 'If you want a home grown lunch, make your own and save the money'.

I think a number of busy working couples these days share household tasks. I've seen quite a number of men do most of the cooking. What I do notice about blokes like that is, (and this is a blanket generalised statement), is that that they won't wash the dishes. They'll do anything but wash those darn dishes. How dare they...

I don't think any of us, (other than people Allison and Gerard may have said something to), know what their agreement was between them when it came to their children and housework when both had some sort of outside work or other commitment. Though, I do see the point you make as to a possible reason as to why he would be making lunches in this case regardless if it was something he did regularly or not.

So what does he have now - no ego intact, no business, no access to kids, one or 2 visits a week max, a phone call or two a week ( that's going to hurt the phone magnet in his head), a weekly prisoners allowance and no mother to his kids.

I am sure there will be one or two big hairy blokes inside that will want to play mummies and daddies with him though!!
:what::what:

Yes. These situations happen a lot and why do they? I don't think we can ever really understand because I think we'd need to be capable of doing it to understand what motivates someone to put everything on the line like that.

I just read in one of the news reports that there was a number of calls/texts made. So i guess with that side of things we haven't heard all the details of them yet. And it came on the newsbreak on tv not long ago that he can apply for bail again but they don't know what the next plan is as far as that goes.

Yep and he will have none and buckley's IMO

Yes. These situations happen a lot and why do they? I don't think we can ever really understand because I think we'd need to be capable of doing it to understand what motivates someone to put everything on the line like that.

I think it's the belief, that somehow, they will be the first person to pull the wool over the laws eyes.................and that they will NOT get caught.

lol... love the sexist remark... it's good value... You're probably more than likely right though, that most men don't make school lunches, but plenty enough do.

My mum went back to work once my youngest sister started school and because she left before my dad did for work, he always did the lunches for us 4 kids. Though I must admit, once we got to High School he got a bit slack and he would many a time give us lunch money saying, 'If you want a home grown lunch, make your own and save the money'.

I think a number of busy working couples these days share household tasks. I've seen quite a number of men do most of the cooking. What I do notice about blokes like that is, (and this is a blanket generalised statement), is that that they won't wash the dishes. They'll do anything but wash those darn dishes. How dare they...

I don't think any of us, (other than people Allison and Gerard may have said something to), know what their agreement was between them when it came to their children and housework when both had some sort of outside work or other commitment. Though, I do see the point you make as to a possible reason as to why he would be making lunches in this case regardless if it was something he did regularly or not.

Just reading that, I was thinking back to when I was a kid. Dad had a bit of a hands on role as Mum worked, he didn't, that is pretty normal for the males in our family. DH certainly does those things. When I started working, Dad used to try to get me breakfast. I was wondering, wouldn't they be thinking about breakfast first not the lunches? Perhaps trying to paint it as an ordinary day.. the kids are going to school etc?

Just reading that, I was thinking back to when I was a kid. Dad had a bit of a hands on role as Mum worked, he didn't, that is pretty normal for the males in our family. DH certainly does those things. When I started working, Dad used to try to get me breakfast. I was wondering, wouldn't they be thinking about breakfast first not the lunches? Perhaps trying to paint it as an ordinary day.. the kids are going to school etc?

I agree, my hubby helps, with lunches etc, cooking sometimes. His meals are basic ones, but he gives it a shot and if need be, he will pull out a nice spag bol, or meat and three veg etc etc...................and i agree with BB about the dishes.

I also agree with Liadan too though.

You can do various tricky things with life insurance policies though. Like the terminally ill people can get money from it somehow. I heard that people with terminal AIDS were selling their policies to people for less than they were worth, to have money to live on, then the person who bought it got the full money when they died.

Sounds like you can also cash in your policies, depending on what type they are.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1318/is_5_53/ai_54432784/
In many policies terminally ill people, once they have had the policy for a certain amount of time can, for example, get $150,000 from a death policy of $500,000 in what is called a Living Allowance. What that means is, that when they die whoever the death policy goes to will only get the balance, $350,000.

If you don't qualify for the Living Allowance from a Life Insurance Policy, (one reason being that though your illness was diagnosed within the allowable time limit, you may not have had the policy long enough to qualify for Living Allowance), you will still qualify to get the whole amount but at death only though.

There's so many different types of Life Policies. To the extent, that some companies take life insurance policies out against key employees where the company gets the money on that employees death, but the person's family doesn't.

I'm almost sure you can also get Sickness Policies too. Problem can be, that monthly premium rates can be too high for some families to afford.

]
Yes interesting isn't it...also interesting, astounding really is this little bit...

9.34am: Police allege Mr Baden-Clay searched 'psychiatrists Brisbane West' on his phone

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1ywqNZfHX

I think he would have two possible explanations for searching for psychiatrists - one being that his wife may had been attending one and he wanted to get in touch or concerned that his wife may have suicided and needed to get counselling for the kids lined up.

just catching up.. concerned so early in the morning Allison had suicided and therefore need councelling for the kids..your first thought to do? Then again some other things he alledgedly did..were weird too.. MOO

Has anyone here ever cleaned their car with bleach?

Not just bleach, I believe a strong alkaline will also do it, such as ammonia, in many cleaning products. Plus a lease car will be detailed to death with heavy duty chems before delivery. I've had a car pro detailed and couldn't believe how well they could get stains out of fabric. But to answer your question, i had spilt milk and vomit from children in my car, and only bleach finally killed the smell particularly on hot days.

I can't help wondering whether the QPS have asked TM to disclose any sizable gifts and/or monies spent on her since their relationship started in 2008, and also whether she loaned him finances during this period. (The same could apply to his other 2+ side-pieces.)

What on Earth could he (they) have spent $1 million on? :what:
Sizable amounts may have gone to pay off previous debts shortly after been received ... i.e. borrowing from Peter to pay Paul, & thus, the debts wouldn't have disappeared but instead, simply continued to mount.

Oh! And even MUCH more must've disappeared over the years ~ if it's true that Allison owned property she'd invested in prior to their relationship, which she then sold in order to inject into the business. What would motivate anyone to sell any property without first securing a home of one's own? It doesn't add up! :maddening:
Just some thoughts.

Such a dilemma right now - do I continue reading here or go back to Book 2 of Fifty Shades of Grey. Sorry but I hear Christian Grey calling me. TTFN

I think the APP may have been suggested by the counsellor - marriage person. .... as a way of each other having 'surety' about where one or the other was.
This way, he's been using it religiously (apart from when he turns it off!!!) to 'prove' to ABC that he's finished his affair. They can check in on each other at a whim.
Or maybe he gets round it by forgetting to take his phone with him... or some other thing... who knows?

But his mention of the App not working is perhaps this, imo.

The police have confirmed that allisons phone was on due to ability to triangulate it's position roughly. I can see no reason why this app would not be working unless it had been turned off. I think this app may be key... Hope the police are checking with the app makers on what info is saved on their server logs and on his phone. If they could get to her phone it could blow the case wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn