NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too funny. Yes he does. His hair idol is JFK. He always wears a cap if he is having a bad hair day.

Not a big mane or lots of it thank goodness. Men with long hair is not my thing.

Haha! See.....the Leo is all about the mane.

Has anyone seen that this thread is seventy pages long?

MODS!!!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...bail-application/story-e6freon6-1226409970138

While studying he supplemented his income chipping onions and picking potatoes in the Lockyer Valley and continuing to work as a waiter at the Squatters restaurant.

I wonder if this experience will help him get work in the prison gardens or canteen.

Do you think they meant "chopping onions" - surely that would be enough to make poor Gerard cry. Losing his wife didn't even make him do that. Just my observation.

I wonder if TM is wondering how much of this is all her fault. With her putting so much constant pressure on GBC to tell Allison about the fact that they were together again and that they wanted to be together. Surely she must have realised he was not man enough to do that. TM is a fool if she thinks he could have ever come clean to Allison about any of his intentions with her - just as he didn't come clean with her about his other bits of fluff on the side. The only way out of his marriage would have been if Allison had decided to leave him or for her to die. I don't think his pride would have allowed the former to happen. TM doesn't realise what a spineless wimp she was pursuing. - JMO

April 19, 2012 (the day, police allege, Mrs Baden-Clay was killed)

Mr Baden-Clay and his alleged mistress, Toni McHugh, have a conversation in the afternoon about their relationship's future.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1z27K3QkT

TM disgusts me. I have stated before, and still believe, that she was infuriated that when Allison found out the first time, that he chose to stay with Allison and she was made to leave C21. She would not have been satisfied with only seeing him at a time that was convenient to him. I have no doubt that he sweet talked her back into a relationship but you would think that granting Allison's wishes the FIRST time (over her's) it would have given her the heads up that he was full of it. Still no sympathy for her. She actively sought to put an end to the BC marriage once and for all. jmo

I'm stumped about the Psychiatrists too. I'm sure if Allison had been seeing one, they would've approached QPS.

Maybe he was sussing out Psychiatrists so that when he has his 'Breakdown' he will be treated by a doctor of choice (perhaps female) in a Private Hospital under Private Health Care. Just a thought. He might have needed a little bit of a rest. IMO

not what did she drive - but what was she doing for goodness sake..... it has only just come to light she spent the day in Bris. Forget the car colour but seriously where did she stay -

She probably stayed with her parents. I saw her in Coles Kenmore on the eve of Allison's funeral. If I didn't know it was her I wouldn't have suspected such a tragedy had hit her family - she was very happy looking for apple sauce.

I wonder who their financial adviser is?

April 17, 2012

Police allege the Baden-Clay financial adviser made a "further query" on a life insurance policy held by Mrs Baden-Clay.

April 30, 2012

Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found by a canoeist at Kholo Creek.

Police allege Mr Baden-Clay contacted his financial advisor who made a "further query" with one of the life insurance providers.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yy3pKj00

I wonder who their financial adviser is?

April 17, 2012

Police allege the Baden-Clay financial adviser made a "further query" on a life insurance policy held by Mrs Baden-Clay.

April 30, 2012

Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found by a canoeist at Kholo Creek.

Police allege Mr Baden-Clay contacted his financial advisor who made a "further query" with one of the life insurance providers.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yy3pKj00

WHilst it may seem suspicious to make enquiries close to Allison's death it may simply have been in relation to cashing in the policy. Asset discovery is a standard part of separation. If the marriage was going to dissolve it may have been for him to assess the residual value of any assets they might have together.

Ones life insurance policy wouldnt have any bearing on their "financial separation".

The monies from these would only come into effect if the person is dead.

I think he was having it confirmed that HE was ifact still the beneficiary. If she had professed that she was now infact leaving him, then there was always that slim chance, that she had changed the beneficiaries.........Perhaps it would have been good if she had....................she may not be dead.

Maybe she threatened to change it over to the girls, or her parents.....and he blew his gasket.

I wonder if his shirt or top was torn or had blood on it from the scratches.
Or was he shirtless at the time? IMO

Perhaps the scratches were made by number 1,2,or 3 whilst in the throws passion? a- hem (did I say that?) and when Allison saw them initiated the alleged huge argument????
Just a fleeting thought (yes another one) :what::what::what::what::what:

That would sort of make them self inflicted yes??

I'm a virgo and my last 3 boyfriends were Aries and now I'm stuck with a Leo :( He's a whole new kettle of fish.

Oi Woman! You also have Leo friends.
th_11.gif

Ones life insurance policy wouldnt have any bearing on their "financial separation".

The monies from these would only come into effect if the person is dead.

I think he was having it confirmed that HE was ifact still the beneficiary. If she had professed that she was now infact leaving him, then there was always that slim chance, that she had changed the beneficiaries.........Perhaps it would have been good if she had....................she may not be dead.

Maybe she threatened to change it over to the girls, or her parents.....and he blew his gasket.

Not necessarily so - some policies have a maturity value and do not require the person to die for a payout. I know a friend of mine was happy when he realised that he had a matured life insurance policy. He cashed it in soon after he had separated from his wife.

What confuses me, is she seemed like a savvy lady (Allison). Im shocked she didnt change alot of this over to her children, when she discovered he was having an affair. If I knew my husband was in debt, because of his own incapable business ability.....I would ensure that my life insurance policy, takes care of my childrens future......Not take care of his crap.....thus taking the money away from my childrens future.

He would have used all this money from Allison's death to pay off debts and none of this money would have helped the children one iota. He would have gone into another business, screwed it and owed more again.....and the girls always stood to get NADA.

I would have sceured their future....and no, im not criticising her. I just cant get my head around it. She must have loved him :( pig

Would someone who has had Army training be in possession of night vision goggles?

I read......"he spent three years with the Australia Army Reserve as a training officer."

His brother is in the army??, OW was in the army back whenever....so I'd say between the three, one of them would have those goggles.

WHilst it may seem suspicious to make enquiries close to Allison's death it may simply have been in relation to cashing in the policy. Asset discovery is a standard part of separation. If the marriage was going to dissolve it may have been for him to assess the residual value of any assets they might have together.

And there wouldn't have been many assets left!

Not necessarily so - some policies have a maturity value and do not require the person to die for a payout. I know a friend of mine was happy when he realised that he had a matured life insurance policy. He cashed it in soon after he had separated from his wife.

I thought life insurance policies only paid out if someone died.....Is this a percentage thing, where you get some back after 10 years or something?....That's not the policy amount though....It wouldnt be like the 900K etc? Surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966