NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed! My comment was speculating on the emotions of some on here...I can give examples but don't want to elaborate as I will identify some posters...I really do think that some people have gotten very wrapped up in all of this and are no longer looking at it as an observer but have simply become very defensive of Allison ( Not saying this is Wrong) and they are no longer able to look at anything objectively. IMO!

Couldn't agree more, it seems we have become experts on a family we knew nothing about, all through the media? A little disturbing and reflective of a sad part of society.

I see this case exploding more so at the trial, than the committal. I think some of the big guns the prosecution will pull out may be save for the big dance. Th innuendo by that stage will be nothing short of super duper sensational.

I think Toni M has been very helpful to the police and maybe that is her way of making amends of sorts.

Certainly has a lot to make up for, not that its possible in any shape or form.

Very sad all round for so many families

Pardon me, but I beg to differ & enormously so too!
We ALL know, or at least should've been taught, RIGHT from WRONG, & TM ought to have known, even with only a few functioning & countless DEAD brain cells, that what she WAS DOING, WAS horribly WRONG.
So no matter the amount of times it's requested to see HER as a victim, or to have some or any degree of compassion, empathy or whatever towards her ... she & whomever her loyal supporters and 'sleazy game players' are / were, won't ever win MY sympathy nor even remotest understanding either.
She made her bed ~ she chose to share that with ANOTHER INNOCENT WIFE's & MOTHER's husband ... & now she must both sleep & experience horrendous, deserved NIGHTMARES in it. :(
Also ~ any comparison/s to any other/s is/are rather ridiculous, as no 2 on this entire planet are identical ... maybe close, but NEVER identical. IMO.

My point in comparing this was because we turn a blind eye to people that are idolised or who are famous for various reasons and yet never judge there indiscretions like we do to an ordinary person??

I think Toni M has been very helpful to the police and maybe that is her way of making amends of sorts.

... and obviously, HOPING LIKE HELL, that by having done so, it'll help to alleviate her conscience some.
Good for her ... but KARMA i.e. what which the majority of religious indoctrinations INCORRECTLY teach/ profess or whatever, to be poor, innocent, only ever LOVING & never judgemental God's doing on some supposed 'day of judgement' or whatever ... shall NEVER escape HER, nor any ONE of ANY of us either.
Best that as of now, we ALL, either continue to, or possibly begin to, only EVER do unto others, that which we wish to have done unto ourselves. :)

Well some have thanked me for my different point of view.

Do I have a right to voice my opinion?

It seems that some believe you could only have an opinion about this case if you are ANTI GBC (who mind you has not been tried) AS WELL as TM (who has not been arrested, and it appears may possibly be involved in the assistance of GBC's arrest!)

Considering I have on a number of posts expressed empathy for ABC and never disrespected her or her grieving family, I still am criticised for not conforming to the "collective opinion"

What is the point of discussion if you are only welcome if you share the "collective" view?

Is this thread not a discussion about the murder, but instead a memorial for ABC? If so, I would have never been so insensitive to register with the the intent share my thoughts of TM not being involved in this terrible crime. I came here, not the "justice for Allison Baden-Clay" page that exists on Facebook for this very reason.

Seriously, if my options and I are not welcome, please feel free to report to have me deregister me. I am here to discuss, not offend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay, HeartRuledhead! Lots of us here don't always go with the majority of opinion on everything that is discussed but we stick around because, in the end we want to see justice done for Allison.

If that's what you want too (and I think it is) then stay!

I, for one, want to hear what you have to say.
:)

Originally Posted by Radster
"My opinion about this, for what it's worth, and I do know the family well, is that EBC is terrified about losing Nigel as well. She is, even at her age, besotted with her husband, hence the kiss in the garage (that wasn't for the cameras - that is her genuine 'Gone With The Wind' approach to her husband). She knows her son will now pay for his sins, and maybe part of her thinks he rightly should, but her approach to Nigel's (alleged) sin would be entirely different: he did it for the blind love of his children, in the dead of a short night when there was no opportunity to think it through, not with a panicked son demanding help and NOW. I think she is a woman in a lot of emotional pain, about to lose everything, including the man she adores more than anything, endured jungles and moved countries for. She would not want to go to prison and see where NBC may soon join his son. My opinion only."

And Radster if this is the case, she may be furious with her son for involving his father in this situation too.

If this is the case though, it would mean she's been covering for husband and son, which is darned dodgy/inexcusable.

I know it's an IF though

Thanks for that. I knew I'd seen/heard it somewhere- but there's just so much to keep track of!

Thats ok. I agree there is so much to keep track and I think everyone is getting very confused and we are all going around in circles maybe someone could put up a Timeline (like Case Closed did before re all the rumours). I would do it but I think some of the other sleuthers have saved alot of information and might be able to gather some of the reported information quicker than I can.

Is this thread not a discussion about the murder, but instead a memorial for ABC? If so, I would have never been so insensitive to register with the the intent share my thoughts of TM not being involved in this terrible crime. I came here, not the "justice for Allison Baden-Clay" page that exists on Facebook for this very reason.

Seriously, if my options and I are not welcome, please feel free to report to have me deregister me. I am here to discuss, not offend.

You should stay, you've been honest and open with your thoughts. And you've declared your interest.

In some ways you are much closer to a part of the case (through association with TM) than any of us ever will be.

Once its all said and done, you'll still have that, in whatever shape or form.

... and obviously, HOPING LIKE HELL, that by having done so, it'll help to alleviate her conscience some.
Good for her ... but KARMA i.e. what which the majority of religious indoctrinations INCORRECTLY teach/ profess or whatever, to be poor, innocent, only ever LOVING & never judgemental God's doing on some supposed 'day of judgement' or whatever ... shall NEVER escape HER, nor any ONE of ANY of us either.
Best that as of now, we ALL, either continue to, or possibly begin to, only EVER do unto others, that which we wish to have done unto ourselves. :)

Let's not get a religious debate started by INCORRECTLY contextualising what different religious indoctrines, in your opinion, teach.....

Always follow the rule, 'never discuss religion or politics'. :)

Aha, perhaps in some way intended to give the impression ABC was still alive at the time the messages were sent?

I am somehow convinced that this is exactly why the texts were sent. IMO what it shows more is that this was not a heat of the moment thing, but his behaviour after the fact shows how cold blooded he was. Even in his stupidity and incompetence he still tried to prove that he was in control. Avery sad man IMO

JIMO

I whole heartedly agree that she's a fool, as I have stated repeatedly. I would also love to know more about what the content of their conversation post the disappearance of Allison

Eyes are wide open, hence the critical appraisal of everything.

I disagree that foolish people + dishonest man = dead woman, thats too broad. And there'd be a lot of dead people out there, god knows there are enough dishonest men.

Have you thought further that TM may have actually being assisting police once the investigation was in full swing? Hence maintaining contact. Details wouldn't have been released of that to potent her, if it was the case. And it wouldn't have been the first time that police have done this sort of thing.

What do yo think? I'm genuinely interested.

I agree with you. Re highlighted I think this is more likely than not.I just don't see her going along with GBC for a minute in such a heinous crime. I think she back peddled emotionally, the minute she suspected something.Why would she get her and her family involved in this mess intentionally.A minority thought be warned. Isn't it great that there so many differing opinions.

Let's not get a religious debate started by INCORRECTLY contextualising what different religious indoctrines, in your opinion, teach.....

Always follow the rule, 'never discuss religion or politics'. :)

OK! OK! :) THANK YOU!
BTW ~ I am sooooooo NOT of any religious kind! Farthest from it.
Oh GAWD! Must I now go back to jail (that which I'm so well acquainted with) without even collecting my $9.45 toiletry allowance? :what:

All my opinion and speculation only.

It was reported in MSM that GBC had told the police about his affair with TM and that it had finished in September 2011. Allison's journal entries would have confirmed to police that the affair was ongoing. The police would have wanted to know TM's details and IMO she was on their radar from very early on. The police would have asked her to attend the police station to be interviewed in relation to Allison's disappearance, her liaison with GBC, her employment with Century 21 and probably a whole lot more. In all likelihood TM's phone and computer(s) would have been confiscated and her house searched.

TM obviously told the police that the affair was on-going but not through any sense of honesty but more through fear of what the police had found. Remember, at this stage Allison's body had not been found but IMO TM either knew or had a fair idea of what had happened to Allison. IMO it was the police who found the email from GBC (AKA Bruce Overland) saying that he had to "lay low for a while." Apparently this was after Allison had been found. Did TM question WHY he had to lay low? I don't think she had to, I think she knew why, even though she didn't want to admit it to herself and certainly would not have mentioned it to the police of her own accord.

I feel there will be more revelations in regard to TM. Why is she now a witness for the prosecution and not the defence? Has she been offered immunity (for something criminal she has done) in exchange for her testimony? As I've said before, having an affair is not illegal, immoral to some yes but not illegal. There is so much more to come and I'm sure that TM is rightfully stressed.

GBC and TM had been carrying on a affair for almost four years! Bloody hell, some marriages don't even last that long! IMO TM would have come to know GBC very well but what she couldn't see or perhaps didn't want to see, is that he was never going to leave Allison to be with her. His main point of focus was money, or the lack of it, by the time that Allison was murdered.

The mention of the 1st July is sadly ironic in that it is Allison's birthday but I feel that date is more to do with the beginning of the new financial year and GBC hoping that he'd have the money to clear at least some of his outstanding debts, including what he owed TM. Whether or not TM knew about Allison's life insurance policies is anyone's guess at this stage but I wouldn't be surprised if she did know. GBC's female financial advisor certainly knew about them if the MSM reports about her contacting the insurer on two occasions are to be believed.

What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

THANK YOU Makara for that post!!!

TM is part of this crime IMO. Even if it was just the fact she was having an affair with a married man, it's a man who wanted to bump off his wife to be with TM. She is STILL part of this murky, sad tale. And i think it would be foolish to not consider her a POI IMO. She had been trying to crawl into GBC's life for years and push the wife out, getting chummy with the BC family, his kids and even working along side him in the office, happily showing off their affair. TM would also benefit from the insurance coming in. She obviously had previously invested in GBC for a reason.

Ms McHugh allegedly told police Mr Baden-Clay would "sort out his financial situation and they would be together by 1 July 2012".
Police allege that Mr Baden-Clay stayed in contact with Ms McHugh after Mrs Baden-Clay's disappearance, using a pseudonym "Bruce Overland" in emails.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...lice-allege-20120626-2102n.html#ixzz1z3rlIV7C

Why would she stay in contact with 'Bruce' aka GBC AFTER ABC was missing... you don't think she could have read between the lines?? How dumb could she be? He talks of getting rid of the wife and fixing all the money problems and *Hey Presto* :devil: wife is missing, police are looking for a body and 'Bruce' is making inquiries for the insurance. Is she stupid or a person that would benefit and have her dreams come true of the final prize? THIS IS JUST MOO.

I wonder... If Allison could write a post in this very forum... what would she like to say about the affair that preceeded her DEATH????

Perhaps she was confronted really early on by the police and she was gathering information for them. One day we'll find out!!

Stay, HeartRuledhead! Lots of us here don't always go with the majority of opinion on everything that is discussed but we stick around because, in the end we want to see justice done for Allison.

Thank you.

YES! I am a mother and I certainly want justice for Allison.

If it turns out that my friend has any involvement (which I do not believe for one moment) I would want HER to pay for this truly horrific crime that took a life and left three young children motherless.

I am not ONE eyed. I am actually open eyed. I just know what I know about TM and unless there is evidence otherwise she has my unwavering support that she had no part or knowledge of the murder of ABC and I will defend her against unjustified allegations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said YoureNicked .......... and I feel the same way. Please stay HeartRuledHead, you bring new and fresh ideas to discuss. Your opinion is just as welcome as anyone else's :)

CJ60
Do you think that I should drive over to Kholo and place some more flowers there for Allisons birthday.....or are the other sunflowers doing okay?

And from what I can remember it was reported that she had found out that the affair was continuing on April 18th I will try to find the link to this.

Baden-Clay alledgedly told Police that day his wife had found out about an affair he had been having. An affair he had ended in September 2011.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freuy9-1226405502627

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95