NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine too! We all tend to rationalise behaviour and it's natural to see the good in people but sometimes they can be very cunning, appearing to be helping when in fact they are manipulating covertly. I think it's a good resource, it can really help open ones eyes.

I enjoy the HBI site in general, I find it resonates with the way I think and feel about a lot of things. The rants section that you posted is actually how I discovered the site.

This is MOO.

:floorlaugh: Have you eaten yet?

LOL

normal greetings in Chinese speaking countries, used instead of "hello":

nǐ chīfàn le ma (you eat meal yet?) - Mandarin

lay sik-djaw fan may (have you eaten rice yet?) Cantonese
(and there are shorter version - slang)

My take on this one ....

GBC initially retained Mahoney to act as his lawyer, Mahoney in turn contacts Peter Davis SC (members of public cant contact barristers direct, lawyers can), Davis SC accepts the case and goes on to be the barrister who appears in any court hearings.... That's how it was prior and for the bail hearing

Now let's say GBC is not happy with his legal representation for whatever reason he would have to terminate the agreement that he has with Mahoney to act for him, Davis SC would be notified of this

So then GBC needs to find a new lawyer to take on the case, new lawyer then would need to approach Counsel (barrister) to get a new or maybe same barrister retained to give advice/draft any court documents/appear in court etc.... thats how it should happen

I wonder if Peter Davis is rather peeved off with the defendant and has deicded to fly the roost. I don't think he would have been overly impressed by PROBABLY NOT being informed that GBC and NBC had a nice little facetime chat....and never tolf him about it.

He (or Mahony) would have asked......"Gerard, were there any phone calls made that night"....GBC responds. "Oh no, I was asleep in my slumber".....Then Dan Boyle comes into the room and says "Ummmmm, there was a little call at 12:30 (or so) for 1.23 minutes between GBC and NBC...and phone was taken off dock and put back on at various intervals".....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............Peter Davis would have been one pissed off fella. He would not want to take crap from a <snipped> like GBC.

Just wondering if Mr Nyst has affiliations with the church - maybe Baptist like OW? Heaven knows what affiliation with the church GBC has now?:waitasec:

I wonder if it's the BC's arranging all this without speaking to GBC first. It's just in that latest news report it says near the end of it

Mr Mahony said he had been confirmed as Baden-Clay's lawyer during a prison visit last Thursday, and Baden-Clay had confirmed those instructions to prison staff when other lawyers have attempted to see him.

That may be why the prison staff aren't letting this other guy in

There is a council library in that shopping centre, so would that have free Wi-Fi? .... I think so. ? I really don't know how Wi-Fi works. I have a password on mine but know when we are camping my kids seem to be able to access Internet via unprotected lines. :fence:
Hmm, not at the shops there- I am not close enough to frequent or know the shops there too well, but the Mc DOnalds is a fair distance down the road that I know of...But I know I have been able to pick up private home wi fi when I was staying at my sisters place- housesitting. Suburban street..I picked up about 3 plus the local libraries one, which was not really close by at all.. (I don't at home but we are on acerage and possibly any close by are secure)

I wonder if it's the BC's arranging all this without speaking to GBC first. It's just in that latest news report it says near the end of it

Mr Mahony said he had been confirmed as Baden-Clay's lawyer during a prison visit last Thursday, and Baden-Clay had confirmed those instructions to prison staff when other lawyers have attempted to see him.

That may be why the prison staff aren't letting this other guy in

I need to read the article again, but I kind of got the impression that Mr Nyst had taken it upon himself to approach the family/GBC to represent him..could see a high profile case to get his teeth into?

There is a council library in that shopping centre, so would that have free Wi-Fi? .... I think so. ? I really don't know how Wi-Fi works. I have a password on mine but know when we are camping my kids seem to be able to access Internet via unprotected lines. :fence:
Hmm, not at the shops there- I am not close enough to frequent or know the shops there too well, but the Mc DOnalds is a fair distance down the road that I know of...But I know I have been able to pick up private home wi fi when I was staying at my sisters place- housesitting. Suburban street..I picked up about 3 plus the local libraries one, which was not really close by at all.. (I don't at home but we are on acerage and possibly any close by are secure)

Thank you! yes. it is possible. I was staying at my sisters and was trying to log into their wifi, but was able to pick up 3 of the neighbours unprotected wi-fis'(No I did not use them).. and the local council one that was not that close(the signal was weak, but I was able to use it without a password or id)

I wonder if Peter Davis is rather peeved off with the defendant and has deicded to fly the roost. I don't think he would have been overly impressed by PROBABLY NOT being informed that GBC and NBC had a nice little facetime chat....and never tolf him about it.

He (or Mahony) would have asked......"Gerard, were there any phone calls made that night"....GBC responds. "Oh no, I was asleep in my slumber".....Then Dan Boyle comes into the room and says "Ummmmm, there was a little call at 12:30 (or so) for 1.23 minutes between GBC and NBC...and phone was taken off dock and put back on at various intervals".....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............Peter Davis would have been one pissed off fella. He would not want to take crap from a piss weed like GBC.

Hmm but didn't the CM report that GBC would not have just one but 3 Lawyers. What is the motivation to defend this reprobate? Do we know what sort of guy Danny Boyle is?

Nyst sounds like an opportunist tho and who's not to say that he would finance GBC book through a third party (no strings linked to him) and get paid a princely little sum. So why NOT offer his services and GET THE INSIDE on the whole thing? I know Hawkins said that Nyst would be struck off as a doova (you know the lawyer list or so no more practising) but wouldn't Nyst be in a position to leverage this story through other streams. I just don't believe people acting pro bono for scum suckers and getting 'just' the publicity out of it!!!!! I think NYST would have to be seeing a huge pay off somewhere. AND seriously what can the Baden Clay contribute - their house - a few fundraisers from the Townsville Baptist Church and perhaps a few dollars from misguided mistresses who still believe in their adonis. (maybe there is more about adonis angle than we know)

Re : Church of Christ....

They had a home opposite the previous home that hubby and I owned pre kids. It was meant to be for people in need to come on holiday. When we were told this, we were a little worried.....Worried we would have troublesome people holidaying across the road. I know that sounds nasty, but we were just worried we would end up with hooligans....lol

But no, it was always the upper echelon of the church that came on weekends, on holidays, and their families.....Never the poor in need so to speak. Hubby mowed the lawns for $30 smackers, every fortnight.....to keep it nice and neat for them.

when you google the brookfield early childhood centre, it comes up in google maps right next to the corner of Boscombe and Brookfield Road,, but Churches of Christ Head Office of Queensland comes up right at the intersection of Brookfield Road and Rafting Ground Road. barely 600 metres down the road from GBC's house. The church next to their house is a Good Shepard Anglican Church.

does this mean there is Queensland HQ church of Christ 1/2 a km away from his house, but also another up at the Kenmore Village roundabout?

and, What is the connection between Gerard Baden clay and Peter Cranna?

http://www.cofcqld.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Annual-Report-2010_WEB.pdf

(2009/2010 )Director of
Finance, Investment
& Asset Management, in charge of Financial Services, Procurement
& Fleet, Insurance Services, Building Management and Centenary Development Foundation
His previous experiences have included financial
roles with other community service, commercial and chartered accounting organisations.
Peter is a chartered accountant, graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company
Directors and has a Bachelor of Economics (majoring in accounting) and a Diploma of Business
(maybe this is where they met?)

why would he put his house on the line?

Another lot of FB friends gone (10) in last few days .. down to 366.

Yes Minni.....very much an ex whom my daughters decided to alienate from their children.....very, very, wise....very erky man...... 8) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmm but didn't the CM report that GBC would not have just one but 3 Lawyers. What is the motivation to defend this reprobate? Do we know what sort of guy Danny Boyle is?

He was represented by 3 lawyers....There were two guys with Olivia outside, when that bomb hoax was happening (I dont know which one was Darren Mahony....Maybe Nyst is the third guy)....and Peter Davis.

Or maybe he is an opportunist.....But I was under the assumption if a lawyer was employed, people were not allowed to try and hawke that defendant off them.....Seems a very untoward thing to do.

Maybe he had heard off the grapevine that GBC couldnt come up with the funds.....or that the current team are peeved off......or nothing.

PS : I dont know anything about Danny Boyle......Looks like a down to earth type to me......with a BULL TERRIER temperament.......just what we need. I like him. But I find a balding head rather schexy........giggles :blushing: :floorlaugh: So i could be letting my cheeky mind run away with me...HAHAHA

that is an insanely big gesture for a friend, thanks for that infoKruger, I must at some stage pull away form websleuths and actually check out some media reports!!

why would someone do something like that?? why are any of these people doing stuff like this? its completely freaking me out!!

In my family, its a big deal to ask for $500, to cover an electricity bill. After the initial investigation into why you didn't save up for the unavoidable bill, you are then subjected to a lengthy discussion about what you've been taught in the past, why you didnt apply it, why you should, and how you should manage your finances in the future.....you may then be offered the loan, only to find later on when you go to pay it back that they dont really want the money, they just want you to be sensible....and happy

hahahha, oh memories

:takeabow:What a beautiful, darling family...lol....just like my mummy and daddy were and my big sister is....awwwwwwww xxxxxxxxx

when you google the brookfield early childhood centre, it comes up in google maps right next to the corner of Boscombe and Brookfield Road,, but Churches of Christ Head Office of Queensland comes up right at the intersection of Brookfield Road and Rafting Ground Road. barely 600 metres down the road from GBC's house. The church next to their house is a Good Shepard Anglican Church.

does this mean there is Queensland HQ church of Christ 1/2 a km away from his house, but also another up at the Kenmore Village roundabout?

and, What is the connection between Gerard Baden clay and Peter Cranna?

http://www.cofcqld.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Annual-Report-2010_WEB.pdf

(2009/2010 )Director of
Finance, Investment
& Asset Management, in charge of Financial Services, Procurement
& Fleet, Insurance Services, Building Management and Centenary Development Foundation
His previous experiences have included financial
roles with other community service, commercial and chartered accounting organisations.
Peter is a chartered accountant, graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company
Directors and has a Bachelor of Economics (majoring in accounting) and a Diploma of Business
(maybe this is where they met?)

why would he put his house on the line?

No Minni I don't think so.. Google maps are not always accurate in the address they take you to. That was my mistake. I googled the head office and took me there near rafting ground road, but when I look at what the street address was it is not correct.. it is the one DR Watson spoke of on Brookfield road.. number 41. the other end of Brookfield road.

Re : Church of Christ....

They had a home opposite the previous home that hubby and I owned pre kids. It was meant to be for people in need to come on holiday. When we were told this, we were a little worried.....Worried we would have troublesome people holidaying across the road. I know that sounds nasty, but we were just worried we would end up with hooligans....lol

But no, it was always the upper echelon of the church that came on weekends, on holidays, and their families.....Never the poor in need so to speak. Hubby mowed the lawns for $30 smackers, every fortnight.....to keep it nice and neat for them.

Some church denominations own houses for people like their pastors or missionaries who all typically don't have high salaries to be able to have a holiday or a break. The home of a church minister is often busy with various church meetings etc. and so staying at home is often not a break for these people who do need a break from the demands of their work. So churches help them to be able to have much needed breaks by having houses for them to use for holidays etc (which they may not otherwise be able to afford). Personally I don't have a problem with this. I actually think that it is a lovely idea. They may also make the houses available for other people too. I remember my family (my parents etc.) being offered the use of a house near the beach to have a holiday when we had foster children living with us. The unaffordable at the time luxury of a holiday break was a real blessing for us. I don't know who owned the house that we used but I think that it was set aside by an organization for such use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member