NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt get into the freemason's conversation way back in earlier threads, as I dont know anything about them, or their role in Queensland, or their connection with particular churches, or the police...anything for that matter, but if someone can give me a rundown on what they do, or indicate if there is a chance of any connection with this 'church of christ' etc, that would be good. Are they good? shady? decent? above the law? honourable? mafia-like?

sorry, it seems like a topic that most people know a bit about, but I just dont
:blushing:

Dr Watson is right! Church of Christ have a little "village" on the right - outbound - just past the PO Mail Centre. Uniting Church is on the right - inbound - and just past the Kenmore Anglican Church.

I forgot to add. If you look on Google Map there is a very large Uniting Church facility further down Brookfield Road - outbound - on the right. That is Iona Retirement Village - nursing home, hostel, and independent living units and cottages.

I don't think the Church of Christ complex is as large, and I think it may be rental housing for needy people. Not sure. However, there is quite a big sign at the entrance identifying it as Church of Christ property.

Dont worry Minni.....I know nothing about the Freemasons.

No Minni I don't think so.. Google maps are not always accurate in the address they take you to. That was my mistake. I googled the head office and took me there near rafting ground road, but when I look at what the street address was it is not correct.. it is the one DR Watson spoke of on Brookfield road.. number 41. the other end of Brookfield road.

Ok Thanks Unfolding, that would have been odd to have two within a kilometre or so of each other, and gbc in the middle of that

Some church denominations own houses for people like their pastors or missionaries who all typically don't have high salaries to be able to have a holiday or a break. The home of a church minister is often busy with various church meetings etc. and so staying at home is often not a break for these people who do need a break from the demands of their work. So churches help them to be able to have much needed breaks by having houses for them to use for holidays etc (which they may not otherwise be able to afford). Personally I don't have a problem with this. I actually think that it is a lovely idea. They may also make the houses available for other people too. I remember my family (my parents etc.) being offered the use of a house near the beach to have a holiday when we had foster children living with us. The unaffordable at the time luxury of a holiday break was a real blessing for us. I don't know who owned the house that we used but I think that it was set aside by an organization for such use.

Yep, these houses are fantastic ideas when used in the right way....The one across from my home, was used by the same people (3 families that knew each other well). People would come every 2-3 weeks. They were nice people. Even went out for dinner with them on a few occasions......and they never ever once tried to get us to join the church. :)

He was represented by 3 lawyers....There were two guys with Olivia outside, when that bomb hoax was happening (I dont know which one was Darren Mahony....Maybe Nyst is the third guy)....and Peter Davis.

Or maybe he is an opportunist.....But I was under the assumption if a lawyer was employed, people were not allowed to try and hawke that defendant off them.....Seems a very untoward thing to do.

Maybe he had heard off the grapevine that GBC couldnt come up with the funds.....or that the current team are peeved off......or nothing.

PS : I dont know anything about Danny Boyle......Looks like a down to earth type to me......with a BULL TERRIER temperament.......just what we need. I like him. But I find a balding head rather schexy........giggles :blushing: :floorlaugh: So i could be letting my cheeky mind run away with me...HAHAHA

haha..I think just his name alone is kind of sexy 'Danny Boyle'....something about an Irish accent ;)

I have been on and off line for a few days in western Victoria. I was sitting in the woolshed out the back of Ballarat and thought I would try it there. I bet Nyst gets the story somehow.

Are you enjoying the rain and cold in one of the coldest places I know? Bit of a change from Qld eh?

I didnt get into the freemason's conversation way back in earlier threads, as I dont know anything about them, or their role in Queensland, or their connection with particular churches, or the police...anything for that matter, but if someone can give me a rundown on what they do, or indicate if there is a chance of any connection with this 'church of christ' etc, that would be good. Are they good? shady? decent? above the law? honourable? mafia-like?

I do not believe one can argue for or against a particular group unless they know what they stand for. there are a lot of Christians, both denominational and non-denominational who belong to the FM. I have researched them so that I could talk, in discussions with people about them, with a bit of knowledge on them, a lot of people think they are just a group who do good. I would suggest doing your own research as I do not feel comfortable commenting on the group in a public forum.......

even if i do say IMO :)

BTW, google map TOOWOOMBA, you will see that the streets are parallel, straight lines. the town was designed by freemasons. look at the fremason symbol consisting of mathematical instruments.

Lol ! Great to hear I'm not the only one that misreads avatars :D

This is MOO.

this is why i call ccclllaaaarreeb 'celery ab'...i have no idea how many c's, l's a's and r's are in her avatar hahaha, but my mind a;ways says Celery ab'

when you google the brookfield early childhood centre, it comes up in google maps right next to the corner of Boscombe and Brookfield Road,, but Churches of Christ Head Office of Queensland comes up right at the intersection of Brookfield Road and Rafting Ground Road. barely 600 metres down the road from GBC's house. The church next to their house is a Good Shepard Anglican Church.

does this mean there is Queensland HQ church of Christ 1/2 a km away from his house, but also another up at the Kenmore Village roundabout?

and, What is the connection between Gerard Baden clay and Peter Cranna?

http://www.cofcqld.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Annual-Report-2010_WEB.pdf

(2009/2010 )Director of
Finance, Investment
& Asset Management, in charge of Financial Services, Procurement
& Fleet, Insurance Services, Building Management and Centenary Development Foundation
His previous experiences have included financial
roles with other community service, commercial and chartered accounting organisations.
Peter is a chartered accountant, graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company
Directors and has a Bachelor of Economics (majoring in accounting) and a Diploma of Business
(maybe this is where they met?)

why would he put his house on the line?

GBC started out as a junior accountant at KPMG, it may have been there?

It has been absolutely freezing down here......and the rain just stopped a few hours ago.........after raining full on for nearly 24 hours.....Mini rivers coming down people driveways (with alot of gravel too)....It's like mini floods combined with speed humps as you drive past each driveway....lol

I do not believe one can argue for or against a particular group unless they know what they stand for. there are a lot of Christians, both denominational and non-denominational who belong to the FM. I have researched them so that I could talk, in discussions with people about them, with a bit of knowledge on them, a lot of people think they are just a group who do good. I would suggest doing your own research as I do not feel comfortable commenting on the group in a public forum.......

even if i do say IMO :)

ok, thanks JK, there is obviously a lot of information regarding them and not so easy to put it in a nutshell.
Cheers :)

this is why i call ccclllaaaarreeb 'celery ab'...i have no idea how many c's, l's a's and r's are in her avatar hahaha, but my mind a;ways says Celery ab'

You mean clare......She is a good stick.......of celery :floorlaugh:

ok, thanks JK, there is obviously a lot of information regarding them and not so easy to put it in a nutshell.
Cheers :)

ok, will give you some more info that i found out.

the levels within freemasons go up in degrees, from what i recall 33 is the highest degree? try that angle.

Well, their activities are secret so you don't really know unless you're a member. I can only speak of my experience with them, my uncle was one and he was a good man! Each year they'd organise a Christmas party for everyone in the suburb to attend. There'd be entertainment, Santa, gifts for all the kids (not something stingey or cheap either) food and drinks. They'd do all the work serving the food etc. It was a lot of fun. In my experience, nice normal, average people.

ok, will give you some more info that i found out.

the levels within freemasons go up in degrees, from what i recall 33 is the highest degree? try that angle.

some of the stuff I am reading is scary! Im not sure if I am reading verified or valid sites, or not, but will continue on and see how I go

Wow - do WS's have a food fetish or something ? ;)

This is MOO.

Well, their activities are secret so you don't really know unless you're a member. I can only speak of my experience with them, my uncle was one and he was a good man! Each year they'd organise a Christmas party for everyone in the suburb to attend. There'd be entertainment, Santa, gifts for all the kids (not something stingey or cheap either) food and drinks. They'd do all the work serving the food etc. It was a lot of fun. In my experience, nice normal, average people.

most members do not know either until they get to the highest levels......just saying......

I grew up with mason's everywhere in my family....my Great grandfather was a head 'pooh bah'..my Grandfather....then his son-in-law...my dad...and
then my brother in law......all gentle kind men....I remember "knowing" that it was anti catholic as in the catholic church they have confession and there are (masonic) secrets to keep....it dates way back to king Solomon time and before? Masonry...builders......
In Castlereagh St in Sydney there is a wonderful hotel...I stayed in it as a young girl and a young teenager...visiting from the country......they do charity...have hospital's....everyone is equal from a Politician to a Street Sweeper.....I have good memories of the organisation and remember lots of giggles over the myths we used to talk about....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member