NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And read Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol"? :floorlaugh: floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I do not believe one can argue for or against a particular group unless they know what they stand for. there are a lot of Christians, both denominational and non-denominational who belong to the FM. I have researched them so that I could talk, in discussions with people about them, with a bit of knowledge on them, a lot of people think they are just a group who do good. I would suggest doing your own research as I do not feel comfortable commenting on the group in a public forum.......

even if i do say IMO :)

BTW, google map TOOWOOMBA, you will see that the streets are parallel, straight lines. the town was designed by freemasons. look at the fremason symbol consisting of mathematical instruments.

That sounds very beautiful Ollijack....Nothing wrong with people involved with that....and I dont mind anything that treats the street sweeper the same as the politician. :)

and BJ too.....SOund like nice people if they help our with charity etc.

Well, their activities are secret so you don't really know unless you're a member. I can only speak of my experience with them, my uncle was one and he was a good man! Each year they'd organise a Christmas party for everyone in the suburb to attend. There'd be entertainment, Santa, gifts for all the kids (not something stingey or cheap either) food and drinks. They'd do all the work serving the food etc. It was a lot of fun. In my experience, nice normal, average people.

Thanks...this is where it gets hazy for me....its TOP SECRET and you may have to 'top of your head smote off' if you divulge any of their secrets!!! It makes it sound very illuminati/mafia and I will have to do a lot more reading I guess!! :D

I grew up with mason's everywhere in my family....my Great grandfather was a head 'pooh bah'..my Grandfather....then his son-in-law...my dad...and
then my brother in law......all gentle kind men....I remember "knowing" that it was anti catholic as in the catholic church they have confession and there are (masonic) secrets to keep....it dates way back to king Solomon time and before? Masonry...builders......
In Castlereagh St in Sydney there is a wonderful hotel...I stayed in it as a young girl and a young teenager...visiting from the country......they do charity...have hospital's....everyone is equal from a Politician to a Street Sweeper.....I have good memories of the organisation and remember lots of giggles over the myths we used to talk about....

Yes, they were certainly very charitable, kind men. Mum used to joke that they'd just sit around watching tv, having a beer and passing the hat around. The funny thing was, my other uncle was Catholic, so one Freemason, one Catholic, they were brothers.

Thanks...this is where it gets hazy for me....its TOP SECRET and you may have to 'top of your head smote off' if you divulge any of their secrets!!! It makes it sound very illuminati/mafia and I will have to do a lot more reading I guess!! :D

As i said, I dont know much about FMs. But one thing I did hear, is that people think they are some dark group, when they hear "top secret". Though this top secret, is not so much as top secrets........They are a group that do not like to advertise, that they are helping. They are not helping chairty for accolades, like many other charities/institutions.....They do it out of goodwill...in other words, freemasonry (people doing for free).

thanks everyone for your stories...they sound like a good and kind group of people...I had a different idea in my head, so I am glad I asked

I think the top secret bit is just a recruiting ploy, a very clever one, so that one would have to attend to find out what it's all about. I don't think there is anything sinister in it though.

I need to read the article again, but I kind of got the impression that Mr Nyst had taken it upon himself to approach the family/GBC to represent him..could see a high profile case to get his teeth into?

Oh sorry i probably misread it so i would say your right :)

Yes, they were certainly very charitable, kind men. Mum used to joke that they'd just sit around watching tv, having a beer and passing the hat around. The funny thing was, my other uncle was Catholic, so one Freemason, one Catholic, they were brothers.

awwww...lol...nice memories.....I remember in the early 80s ? Catholic's were going to be welcomed....and there was a ladies version...Order of the Eastern Star.....mum was in that.....like anything though....an ancient organisation like the Free Masons there will always be myths etc.....and there will be good men and bad men.....*advertiser censored*:loveyou:

awwww...lol...nice memories.....I remember in the early 80s ? Catholic's were going to be welcomed....and there was a ladies version...Order of the Eastern Star.....mum was in that.....like anything though....an ancient organisation like the Free Masons there will always be myths etc.....and there will be good men and bad men.....*advertiser censored*:loveyou:

Yes, I agree. I think in any organisation there will always be at least one who is motivated by their own selfish desires or needs.

I realy can't imagine NBC out roaming the streets looking for open wifi to wait for a facetime call. What I reckon is more likely is that GBC made many unsuccessful facetime calls before that one was answered, maybe that was the "frantic" initially reported?? It will be interesting when his timeline is screwed down, if it even has to be? If he doesn't take the stand I guess his multiple stories will be floated but none given weight because the fact is GBC was likely up all night doing anything but sleeping or calling looking for Allison.

I took stillnox a few times. It stuck me in my insomniac hellish place still somewhat conscious but not quite. Got out of bed and fell down! Remember my partner telling me to stop being ridiculous LOL And it was a decade ago. If stillnox is your defence, I don't think disposing of the body and hiding evidence and creating a story is congruent with being so out of it you accidentally murder someone.

My thoughts on there being no COD - people have been convicted where the body hasn't been found so I don't think that's going to be an issue in the end.

Dr Watson is right! Church of Christ have a little "village" on the right - outbound - just past the PO Mail Centre. Uniting Church is on the right - inbound - and just past the Kenmore Anglican Church.

I forgot to add. If you look on Google Map there is a very large Uniting Church facility further down Brookfield Road - outbound - on the right. That is Iona Retirement Village - nursing home, hostel, and independent living units and cottages.

I don't think the Church of Christ complex is as large, and I think it may be rental housing for needy people. Not sure. However, there is quite a big sign at the entrance identifying it as Church of Christ property.

Yes I got mixed up looking at the Uniting facility and I thought DR Watson was also talking about that one. But no its as you said down the other end of Brookfield road. Church of Christ do have crisis accomodation and also are part of the affordable housing rent scheme(low cost rental for those eligble for social housing-once called housing commission)..I am not sure any of that is on site at Brookfield there.

this is why i call ccclllaaaarreeb 'celery ab'...i have no idea how many c's, l's a's and r's are in her avatar hahaha, but my mind a;ways says Celery ab'

So we have Celery and Onions posting on here..:D

Oh sorry i probably misread it so i would say your right :)

Nope I may not be.. I just interpretted it that way.. I would not be surprised in the least if it is that way. but perhaps GBC family did actually approach Mr Nyst.

Good evening all,
Another thought the affidavits said gbc text abc at 6.41 am saying he is making lunches. I would think in my mind what man would be organising lunches at 6.41 if he was expecting his wife to turn up soon to do this job -as said in my last post i think the lunches may have been already made by abc the night before. If not a bit eraly to stressed about lunches saying school does not start to 9

I realy can't imagine NBC out roaming the streets looking for open wifi to wait for a facetime call. What I reckon is more likely is that GBC made many unsuccessful facetime calls before that one was answered, maybe that was the "frantic" initially reported?? It will be interesting when his timeline is screwed down, if it even has to be? If he doesn't take the stand I guess his multiple stories will be floated but none given weight because the fact is GBC was likely up all night doing anything but sleeping or calling looking for Allison.

I took stillnox a few times. It stuck me in my insomniac hellish place still somewhat conscious but not quite. Got out of bed and fell down! Remember my partner telling me to stop being ridiculous LOL And it was a decade ago. If stillnox is your defence, I don't think disposing of the body and hiding evidence and creating a story is congruent with being so out of it you accidentally murder someone.

No, I think you are right.. I think if it was the case NBC was out and about, and expecting a call, he would have to know he could have wi-fi access there(library near by?).. Do think if it was planned you wouldn't have risked not having the access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member