NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it's imperative that we are able to convict someone without physical evidence.

Otherwise those who meticulously plan murders and then thoroughly clean and cover up will get away with it every time!

Ladies and Gentlemen... Keyboredom........ telling it as she see's it!! :takeabow:

Keyboredom is a SHE??!! :what: Gawd, I'm hopeless......have to adjust my....er....not 'gaydar'....but 'he/shedar'. Funny how our perceptions can be shot in the butt, putting us off balance.....and only goes to show, one should never 'assume' anything....particularly in the 'sleuthing' department. You're just as clever however, whatever gender you are Keyboredom (one of my personal faves....now where is Mountainhigh while we're at it?! Or Trooper?)

Timmy: thanks for your kind offer re the 'editing' however I'd then have to 'edit' the extra editing..... you might want to keep in the hero's predilection for 'lady boys' (some of it is set in Asia) whereas I insist it be removed!!

But more on topic: I haven't been following the Max Sica case, but all those judicial comments re circumstantial evidence and strands becoming strong and unbreakable rope are very very encouraging, aren't they? And so TIMELY....bet Larry, Curly and Mo are having a good hard look at this result (wouldn't you LOVE to be a fly on the wall sometimes?)

Dear Allison....I wish you could see how much love and goodwill and fierceness in the pursuit of justice that your passing has generated. Nothing can bring you back for your family, but I do hope it is some comfort to them that we all care so very very much. And I do hope if there is money to be made in the future (ie books, movies etc.) that this can be of benefit to your girls. What's that awful saying? Money can't buy you happiness...but it can make misery more bearable. Eeeww, that doesn't sound nice, does it.... but I'm sure you understand the sentiment.

Without trying to sound like a total fruitcake, if I were in the Dickies' shoes, I'd be tempted to privately contact a renowned psychic like John Edwards or someone who has a proven track record - just to find out the manner of her passing and perhaps a bit more...

Sorry if this comes across as trite - I would be tempted, that's all...

Without trying to sound like a total fruitcake, if I were in the Dickies' shoes, I'd be tempted to privately contact a renowned psychic like John Edwards or someone who has a proven track record - just to find out the manner of her passing and perhaps a bit more...

I'd be sticking to facts and evidence, not the gobbledygook ravings of some self-proclaimed psychic. Once you start to introduce the paranormal, then all bets are off - on both sides....!

"The devil made me do it, Your Honour - or the voices in my head, after I saw the vision".

I think a 'renowned' police officer might be able to do the job for them (come on down Det Ainsworth!) Hopefully when it's all done and dusted, there won't be any 'questions' remaining for the Dickies, and they can move on as best they can without still 'wondering'. (Keentoknow - have you been in touch with them? Empathy must edge out sympathy, I feel. Hugs to you xxxx)

Ladies and Gentlemen... Keyboredom........ telling it as she see's it!! :takeabow:

Keyboredom is a SHE??!! .

I think you'll find it's "Mr" Keyboredom as in the past he's spoken of his "missus"....lol

Just out of curiousity...any locals know if the BC's are still flying our Aussie flag??

I would think the Dickies already know how Allison died - just as they knew the police were treating GBC as a person of interest (JMO of course)

would legal aid cover the cost of three high profile lawyers? I wonder.

would the fact that legal aid is sought when employing three high profile lawyers be seen as desperation?

would legal aid being sought for three high profile lawyers taint even further the public perception of the BC family? Be seen as sponging off the tax payer?

There is one that specializes in missing people ABC was requested but as it's not talked about here you will have to do some googling to find it

would legal aid cover the cost of three high profile lawyers? I wonder.

would the fact that legal aid is sought when employing three high profile lawyers be seen as desperation?

would legal aid being sought for three high profile lawyers taint even further the public perception of the BC family? Be seen as sponging off the tax payer?

I wouldn't think that legal aid would cover such a large team - surely just one barrister is needed - how many were on Max Sica's case

Psychics like this one? http://www.9news.com/news/world/202...ewswell\u00257Ctext\u00257CFRONTPAGE\u00257Ct

I'll take evidence over the rankings of loonies thanks. Psychics with proven track records? Don't think there's any such thing. JMO.

Google street walking has improved the "far sight" of many internet scammers, can't believe people fall for it!!

This just says it all really...

"Don't have to be a psychiatrist with a degree to see what yer doin' to me!"
(Aretha Franklin, Think)

Exactly Ooohm. Now its a matter of proving it.

I wouldn't think that legal aid would cover such a large team - surely just one barrister is needed - how many were on Max Sica's case

Only the one in Sica's case I think...Sam Di Carlo. There was also a solicitor Kerry Douglas in amongst it too from memory.

I don't think legal aid will be in on GBC's case so he may have to send out a couple of emails asking for further donations :)

Found a GBC blog site still alive online - probably an oversight as hasn't been activated since 2008. In it he states that he "contributes to the provision of a chaplaincy service at Kenmore State High School". Heaven forbid.

Found a GBC blog site still alive online - probably an oversight as hasn't been activated since 2008. In it he states that he "contributes to the provision of a chaplaincy service at Kenmore State High School". Heaven forbid.

on how not to conduct oneself in marriage by example :)
:floorlaugh:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/decades-in-jail-likely-for-sica/story-fncmmdph-1226416195454

Have been listening to the Max Sica 000 call, and wondering what the GBC 000 will sound like. Obviously not as dramatic sounding as that one.

Sica sounded quite chirpy in the first half a minute, and coherent still in the next half a minute, but then you couldn't understand anything he said for the next 12 minutes except he was as clear as a bell when he was telling his son to get back in the car a few times.

Call 000
"Hello Emergency - which service would you like to be connected to?"

Ermmm - actually I'd like to be connected to the Police plus I'd also like to be connected to anyone else there that might be interested in selling their house"

"Hello Police emergency how can we be of assistance?"

"Ermm - my wife isn't at home, I'm not sure where she is. She hasn't made the kids lunches so I'm having to do it. She is supposed to be here - if she doesn't get back soon I will have to also take the kids to school which will make me a little bit late for work"

"When did your wife go missing sir?"

" I am not sure. I went to bed like a good boy at 10pm last night but she stayed up late watching the footy show. I told her I thought she should be in bed because she has a big day today and she would have to make the lunches earlier than normal"

"I am not sure if she went out for a walk this morning or not. She has taken her phone with her but she's not answering me. It's just not fair, I have been left to do all this work and I had to get dressed myself."

"Is there any possible explanation why she might not have returned sir?"

"Mmmmm - not sure I should answer that one. It's a bit difficult you see. Look can you come here as soon as possible. I need to get some insurance forms filled out just in case she doesn't return. Also think I might need to call a lawyer to help me your questions - they are a little bit difficult for me to answer"

Call 000

Ermmm - actually I'd like to be connected to the Police plus I'd also like to be connected to anyone else there that might be interested in selling their house"

"Ermm - my wife isn't at home, I'm not sure where she is. She hasn't made the kids lunches so I'm having to do it. She is supposed to be here - if she doesn't get back soon I will have to also take the kids to school which will make me a little bit late for work"

" I am not sure. I went to bed like a good boy at 10pm last night but she stayed up late watching the footy show. I told her I thought she should be in bed because she has a big day today and she would have to make the lunches earlier than normal"

"I am not sure if she went out for a walk this morning or not. She has taken her phone with her but she's not answering me. It's just not fair, I have been left to do all this work and I had to get dressed myself."

"Mmmmm - not sure I should answer that one. It's a bit difficult you see. Look can you come here as soon as possible. I need to get some insurance forms filled out just in case she doesn't return. Also think I might need to call a lawyer to help me your questions - they are a little bit difficult for me to answer"
after that episode you should write a book and list it in the maybe fact maybe fiction maybe nothing category. very clever

Call 000

:floorlaugh: You bad mouse! The 'making the lunches' made me spit coffee on the screen (and lucky I'm off to the shower before work....where's that packet of Teenas I stashed away?) Hahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow