NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC was at the bus stop because G had called to say...."She's gone walking....she hasn't come home" and either " Can you go look for her" or he decided to walk the streets to find her and then to head her off at the roundabout. There was one single post by a newbie a few threads ago - no members here responded or even nibbled and I watched it sink away. The poster said that the ph call (face call) was also a ruse by GBC....he even fooled his father in utter desperation - he wasn't selective about 'who' was 'in' on his actions ( nor was he able to be.....in too deep). All just MOO. I do not think that NBG is involved....nor EBC....nor OW....nor TM...please - they loved her. Please look inside for your better selves. JMO IMO MOO They loved her - still love her.

They didn't give a rats arse about her. And now that the blowtorch is being applied hopefully more of the them will be given a holiday at her majesties pleasure.

I am undecided sorry Mouse D it could be the girls favourite toys, maybe they all play mummies? My two girls always had strollers, babies bottles etc. And they also had baby baths etc so that part doesn't seem weird to me. But what weird is 'where are they going?k why aren't they inside with the kids? So, unless they are in fact going to lifeline, then they are big bulky items used in a cover up IMO. My car used to have toys in it, but not in big boxes lined up neatly!!!

I think there could be several reasons the toys were in the car aside from being planted there as a cover up of the crime. One reason is that they could have been put in the car in preparation for toys to take to the sleepover the next night that has been suggested. It looks like there were too many dolls for one sleep over though. Another possibility is that they had been used as part of a group children's activity like a playgroup or a creche for a mothers group of some sort and they either hadn't been unpacked from the car or they were often just kept there until the space was needed for other purposes. It seems like a very organized group of toys in the manner that it is packed. And yes, the other option of being packed in preparation to pass on to another like an op shop is also valid. This is just my ideas about the toys in the back of the car, and is not based on any fact. It would be interesting to know what the answer to the puzzle is and also why there was an image of them in MSM.

They didn't give a rats arse about her. And now that the blowtorch is being applied hopefully more of the them will be given a holiday at her majesties pleasure.

So ... I'm thinking NBC and EBC not sure about OW NBC to help dispose (hate that word) EBC to clean up and babysit doesn't fit in with on other theories but I don't think they would have wanted to take the risk of girls waking and there being no one there IMO MOO ETC

NBC was at the bus stop because G had called to say...."She's gone walking....she hasn't come home" and either " Can you go look for her" or he decided to walk the streets to find her and then to head her off at the roundabout. There was one single post by a newbie a few threads ago - no members here responded or even nibbled and I watched it sink away. The poster said that the ph call (face call) was also a ruse by GBC....he even fooled his father in utter desperation - he wasn't selective about 'who' was 'in' on his actions ( nor was he able to be.....in too deep). All just MOO. I do not think that NBG is involved....nor EBC....nor OW....nor TM...please - they loved her. Please look inside for your better selves. JMO IMO MOO They loved her - still love her.

Well if that's the case then NBC is withholding crucial information from the police, and was also withholding this the whole time Allison was missing, almost 2 weeks while hundreds of people searched for her.

It's disgusting that he and his <modsnip> wife won't talk, so they deserve everything they get. I am so furious about this! Who the hell do they think they are? If I saw NBC in the street I would feel like spitting on him (yes I know that's assault). I hope they throw the book at him, and the mother if she knew too.

As for OW, well she might not have known anything then, but she didn't do herself any favours with her lame attempt at "Gerard loves Allison blah blah" and her "Just let us be normal" Normal?? Are you freaking kidding me? Nothing that family has done is normal, by any stretch.

I think those people are the ones that should be looking inside for their better selves, but they'd probably be looking bloody hard, with no luck in finding it.

I went to the bridge today with a fresh bunch of flowers not just as a tribute for Allison's birthday but as a symbol that though she has been gone for two months, her death is not forgotten. While I was parked in the rather threadbare spot another car stopped behind mine and a few people got out. I couldn't help but wonder if they were fellow websleuths! Did anyone else go to kholo creek today?

So ... I'm thinking NBC and EBC not sure about OW NBC to help dispose (hate that word) EBC to clean up and babysit doesn't fit in with on other theories but I don't think they would have wanted to take the risk of girls waking and there being no one there IMO MOO ETC

Which brings us to the eternal question about OW if she was at skull manor and all this is going down around her...people coming and going at all hours of the night.... you really think that she didnt know...or anyone else staying in the house didn't know

Not directing that at you kalamityk just throwing it out there.

why would they even be there? they look like they are old toys not currently played with and just randomly thrown together by someone without a clue!

.... And ummm let's see who can we think of that 'doesn't have a clue'?

Well if that's the case then NBC is withholding crucial information from the police, and was also withholding this the whole time Allison was missing, almost 2 weeks while hundreds of people searched for her.

It's disgusting that he and his stupid wife won't talk, so they deserve everything they get. I am so furious about this! Who the hell do they think they are? If I saw NBC in the street I would feel like spitting on him (yes I know that's assault). I hope they throw the book at him, and the mother if she knew too.

As for OW, well she might not have known anything then, but she didn't do herself any favours with her lame attempt at "Gerard loves Allison blah blah" and her "Just let us be normal" Normal?? Are you freaking kidding me? Nothing that family has done is normal, by any stretch.

I think those people are the ones that should be looking inside for their better selves, but they'd probably be looking bloody hard, with no luck in finding it.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

why would they even be there? they look like they are old toys not currently played with and just randomly thrown together by someone without a clue!

when i am planning to get rid of toys to vinnies i put them in the carport and it often takes me days or weeks even to actually put them in the car. maybe they were sitting there waiting to go and it triggered an idea of using them to hide something else?

It's disgusting that he and his stupid wife won't talk, so they deserve everything they get. I am so furious about this! Who the hell do they think they are?

In my opinion, after what's been revealed about NBC (or according to anecdotal evidence about him), he appears to be just as narcissistic as his son. It runs in families, you know. It is known, that narcissists go for the best. So EBC may not be all that bad, otherwise NBC could not be interested. She may be oppressed or deprived of her liberties, but just by the law of genre, she can not be evil as she is a narcissistic supply. JMO.

UPD. If NBC gets arrested, which looks like a possibility, then EBC might start talking. She has to feel safe first, get that feeling of space and air around her...

I went to the bridge today with a fresh bunch of flowers not just as a tribute for Allison's birthday but as a symbol that though she has been gone for two months, her death is not forgotten. While I was parked in the rather threadbare spot another car stopped behind mine and a few people got out. I couldn't help but wonder if they were fellow websleuths! Did anyone else go to kholo creek today?

I didn't have a chance Blacklodge - would have loved to have gone out though. BUT well done on making the effort and acknowledging Allison's Birthday in such a special way!

BLACKLODGE what a great symbol. She is not forgotten and we will continue to seek justice for her. Beautiful gesture.

Dear regret. I have to disagree with this post. But thankyou. *advertiser censored*

This has made me laugh till my tummy hurt.......(.Inspector Ainsworth had in his gotcha bag............from .Marlywings post).....I wonder if Danny has one as well...and they do a show and tell every now and then.....very cute image.....hehehehehe(Bless them both)

I like mine better.....see my pic and 'call' beside it ....

Hehe...lol...Inspector Ainsworth played show and tell with Danny Boy but only showed & told us some of what's in his bag. I think Inspector A is still adding to it. We've not heard anymore about the hair which was sent for testing...or computer records from whoever the computers belonged to the day they were removed from NBC's house. I think there may be a lot more to come.

IMO there will be another story in them there 'puter embedded files from GBC sweetie......this is the depth of the iceberg been hiding for a while......IMO

Then why didn't they help in the search ? Why are they refusing to answer questions? Why did they allow their son to cuddle his mistress in their house ? I believe they love their son and his daughters and each other.

Agreed!!

thats possible, a way to give himself another alibi and dragging nbc unknowingly into it, nbc was seen to be distressed at the bus stop that night, maybe he was wondering deep down what might have happened to allison and putting it all together. i think the bcs are probably in shock and have been told to stay silent and i still think the killer acted alone, possibly dragging family members into the mess. they are naturally choosing to stand by him publicly but it may be different when its just them at home, pretty devastating to have a family member accused of murder,you wouldnt want to believe it or admit you believed it.
i did read way back that the girls loved the bc family and looked forward to their weekly sleepovers there. im sure they did love them and must miss them. i will be surprised if the senior bcs or ow or tm were knowingly involved in allisons murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon