"no red flags"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snipped.

Exactly! CA is not saying that she was never concerned or suspicious about where KC and Caylee were or why KC always had an excuse for not letting her speak to Caylee. She's saying that there was no red flag between June 16 and July 15 that would make her think Caylee was dead.

Is there anyone on this forum who can honestly say that if their son or daughter started avoiding them, or giving excuses why they couldn't see a grandchild, that this would make you suspect that the child had been murdered by your son/daughter? I'll be amazed if there is!

They say hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it must be hell for the A's. They will most probably forever torture themselves with the 'what ifs' and the 'if onlys', but I don't see how any of KC's behaviour before June 16 can be said to indicate that she was a murderer-in-waiting, or that the A's should have been able to recognise this. As for June 16 and after, the tragic fact is that Caylee was already gone before the first 'red flag' had had time to unfurl.

Do you have a link for the bolded statement?
I must have missed it ..

TIA

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for. If she had "no red flags" then why was all this mad activity going on to hunt Casey down?

There were no red flags ..
There was no odor in the car ..

:rolleyes:

Do you have a link for the bolded statement?
I must have missed it ..

TIA

Yes, I am the link for the bolded statement, which is mine, expressing my interpretation of what CA meant by that remark during the recent TV interview.

Since Cindy believed Casey was working all this time, and Cindy was supporting her and Caylee, wouldn't the fact that she stole money from her grandfathers checking acct be a huge red flag?

Jesse mentioned how terrible Cindy talked to her in front of him, belittleing her, even then there had to have been red flags.

If Cindy did believe Caylee was spending all this time with a nanny, wouldn't she have wanted to know certain things, like checking on the area she lives to see if there are any registered sex offenders in the area?
If you heard someone just loved your granddaughter so much that they bought them everything they needed and was always willing to watch them for free, wouldn't you be very suspicous? I would be asking a lot about their intentions, that's not normal!

VB

Oh, so true! The nanny story was suspicious to many of us from Day 31, yet Cindy was accepting those lies for how long? Two years? "The nanny has clothes for Caylee in her apartment. She has diapers and everything needed for the TWO kids she watches." And that didn't raise a red flag to Cindy?

Oh, please! Cindy didn't worry during those 31 days "because she was with her mom". Yet, Cindy had visited a counselor who told her to get custody of Caylee. Why? Because Cindy didn't think KC was a good mother. (allegedly) :rolleyes:

Little Caylee didn't stand a chance.

BTW, love your sig, Vegas Bride:
Susan Boyle, the Little Tiger that Roared and united the world with her Talent, Beauty, Innocence and Grace! :blowkiss: :clap:

Originally Posted by magic-cat
No red flags huh Cindy?
Let's see.

Did you or George smell something either in the garage or in the house or in the back yard and THAT is what made you send out the troops? How DID Casey "package" your granddaughter right there in your garage without you all ever smelling anything again? I am still a little fuzzy on that one.

I never thought of this, Magic Cat. How did KC accomplish that? We know that the scent of decomp increases with the passage of time, even though the source has already been removed...

That would indicate KC either "packaged" Caylee at the house before decomp was far enough along to cause any odor. Or else she did it (or some of it) later, away from the house. Is there another possibility I'm overlooking here at 2 AM? :)

This is what makes me think Caylee could have been killed in the house, KC then "packaged" her, then threw her into the trunk. She may have returned later to the garage to get more bags, looking for a shovel, gas cans, various other tools. Who knows? Since so much of Caylee's things and other stuff from the house was found with the remains, it leads me right to the house as the crime scene.

I'm sure someone already said this but Cindy: if there were no red flags and Casey put Caylee first, then why were you looking into getting custody away from her?

Liar liar pants on fire!!!!!!

Just sitting here picking apart the latest spin by the A's.
So I decided to search "red flag" because I KNOW that Cindy has mentioned that phrase in the last 9 months.

Here is what I have found in the first search of the keywords...I would be curious as to what we could sleuth in this latest presentation of "mistruths' from the A's

(snipped)

Anthony: Well, what happened was, to set the background right, she had told me that she had been in Jacksonville for the last week and a half. We had gotten a notice in the mail that we had a registered letter. We found the registered letter a few days before, but it was the weekend, so we had to go down and get it. When we got it, my husband found out it was from a tow truck or a towing company.
When we actually went down and found out that the car that she, you know, uses was not in Jacksonville. It was in Orlando and (when) we found out the date, that was a huge red flag.
I started calling her friends and I found one friend that had just seen her a few hours prior, and she took me to where Casey was at. When I got there, there was no Caylee so I started to feel like, "What's going on?" She had told me that she was at the sitter's, so we took her friend home. Her friend and her, and I drove around for a while. It was later in the evening, about 7, 7:30. That's typically when we start getting Caylee down for a nap and Casey's response was that Caylee was probably already getting ready for bed and didn't want to disrupt her.
But being the selfish grandma that I am, I wanted to see my granddaughter. So we drove around a bit, and I tried to convince her to take me to her. I just started getting an eerie feeling that something wasn't right in Casey's voice. I know my daughter pretty well.

http://wdbo.com/news/08_0801_caylee_cindyonlarrykinglive.html

Thanks for the thread.

Could you please offer any substantiation/evidence you have for your claim that Cindy A's statements are "mistruths" and "spin", though, any actual evidence. Thanks.

Presumably the notice on their door about the car was a "red flag" because the date on it showed them she had not had her car to drive to Tampa or Jax or anywhere else, as she had told CA, and also because it was so weird for the car to have been out of her possession since then and for her not to have told them, etc? i.e. it raised questions for them, was something wrong, what was going on, etc. (not thinking of Caylee having come to harm, anything like murder obviously.) JMO

Snipped.

Exactly! CA is not saying that she was never concerned or suspicious about where KC and Caylee were or why KC always had an excuse for not letting her speak to Caylee. She's saying that there was no red flag between June 16 and July 15 that would make her think Caylee was dead.

Is there anyone on this forum who can honestly say that if their son or daughter started avoiding them, or giving excuses why they couldn't see a grandchild, that this would make you suspect that the child had been murdered by your son/daughter? I'll be amazed if there is!

They say hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it must be hell for the A's. They will most probably forever torture themselves with the 'what ifs' and the 'if onlys', but I don't see how any of KC's behaviour before June 16 can be said to indicate that she was a murderer-in-waiting, or that the A's should have been able to recognise this. As for June 16 and after, the tragic fact is that Caylee was already gone before the first 'red flag' had had time to unfurl.

I agree Devon.

There was nothing during that first month to even make them think that Caylee had "disappeared" i.e. out of Casey's possession, much less been murdered (by anyone.)

I'm not sure about Casey actually being the murderer, it will have to be proved at trial. Of course I know how many people have already latched on very firmly to that theory and it's been repeated so much that a lot of people consider it a fact, and I can't rule out the possibility entirely myself, but we'll have to see at trial if there really is the evidence showing it had to be Casey as murderer, not a boyfriend or whoever else. I know most people's views here, no need to bog the board down with all the theory regarding Casey as murderer and so on, we all know the theory very well, we can return to the topic at hand, but just thanking you for your post about the A's never dreaming during the first 31 days that Caylee had come to harm at all, or even for some time after that, much less by Casey's hand!

I'm sure someone already said this but Cindy: if there were no red flags and Casey put Caylee first, then why were you looking into getting custody away from her?

Liar liar pants on fire!!!!!!

Most likely because Casey didn't have a home of her own and was staying here and there, etc? Because they felt their home was a more stable environment for Caylee during this time and it was what Caylee had always known as home? None of the family or friends ever saw Casey as anything other than loving and protective toward Caylee, according to their statements.

It sounded to me like CA had discussed the question of custody with her own counselor, even before June 16, because she actually was considering urging or forcing Casey to move out and become more responsible for herself, Cindy probably did not want Caylee to be taken from the only home she'd ever known, I'm sure she also didn't want Caylee taken from her and George, they must naturally have been very attached since Caylee had always lived with them, and I imagine they felt it was a more stable place than going with Casey as she tried to begin to build her life. Not a question of Casey treating Caylee badly or anything like that.

Snipped.

Well, yeah. BUT, that was then and this is now. A couple of days ago the Anthonys still defended their daughter. She's innocent. She was a great mother. She would have never hurt her child. They are PROUD of the young woman she IS. No matter what happened, they support her...even though they don't visit her in jail. A couple of weeks ago Cindy grudgingly admitted KC lied but blew it off in the next breath. She lied but so what, young people lie. Oh and, George suddendly forgot the stealing. Cindy remembered but never really talked to her about it. That was between KC and her grandmother. No biggie. No fight at the Anthonys. Why would there be a fight when there were no problems and they were the perfect family? Nothing to see here. Move along.

People are listing things that, in restrospect, indicated problems (red flags.) While it's quite logical to assert that the Anthonys couldn't have known in advance that KC would kill Caylee (like most of the rest of us wouldn't have gotten that if we'd been in the same circumstance), people are listing things that looking back show there WERE problems and which prove, contrary to the denials they now make, that the Anthony's knew SOMETHING was going on, something the Anthonys STILL refuse to admit...in their depositions two weeks ago, in their interviews this week as they continue to insist they are victims are paying homage to their grandchild while they say wonderful things about the woman who killed her and deny that anything was ever wrong.

Is it just me, or is it odd that you would put a child down for a nap in the evening around 7 or 7:30? :waitasec:

No it's not you. It is odd. But CA admits she's a selfish Grandmother, and it seems from all the discovery, Caylee had no real schedule in life. Casey worked days, nights, weekends, whenever. Caylee went here or there, who knows. She's at Disney, the beach, Jacksonville, the hospital after Zannys car crash. No red flags there.
Babes and Toddlers thrive on schedules, routines and rituals. It helps them build the trust they need to develop healthy psyches. Parents know this. Nurses are taught this. Cindy, well Cindy is just selfish. She said it herself and I'm glad she did, because it's true.

Snipped.

I have daily contact with Princess PeePee. If that changed radically, you can bet your sweet bippy I'd be on it like stink on a monkey and I WOULD assume the worst until I was proven wrong.

Dirt nap comes to mind.
Cindy is in complete denial. She is a walking red flag :(
She is not in denial...she is lying through her teeth to do "damage control" after seeing her video at their recent court date!! While I can have sympathy for them on one hand -they talk too much and then are horrified when others quote them and they then try to backtrack. However, I don't blame them for having a huge distrust for the police when they were being interviewed in the very beginning and not realizing that all of their words would be "sent out" over the tv and airwaves. How do the police expect people to cooperate when you know this stuff is going to go out to the general public? But, they are just lying, lying, lying so they can taint the jury pool for a "reasonable doubt" verdict.

Geez you all are so hard on Cindy. It's not red flags, it's misstatements and half truths. The red flags are very very LIGHT PINK at best.
My goodness you are all so nit picky. ;) :crazy:

You had me until you used Cindy and Normal in the same post. Now I'm lost. :waitasec:

PATTYCAKE :bow:

GA & CA AT THEIR DEPO:argue:

No red flags huh Cindy?
Let's see.
Red flag No. 1-You KNEW that Casey had no job and no money. How did you think she was buying diapers and food for Caylee being as it had been YOU who had bought those things for her since her birth?

Red flag No. 2-NONE of Caylee's clothing or toys were missing from the home. This alone should have been a huge red flag to you. Do you seriously expect the world to believe that you actually thought someone else had bought Caylee an entire new wardrobe and all of her needs for an entire month? Someone you had never even met...Yeah right!

Red flag No. 3-You never spoke with Caylee the entire time. You had been with this kid each and every day of her life and yet, when you were unable to speak with her at all for 31 days that was no red flag to you?

Red flag No. 4-Casey's outrageous and unlikely stories about WHY you could not speak with Caylee. You seriously want us to believe that you bought into those stories? You are seriously naive if that is the case.

Red flag No. 5-The babysitter whom you had never met, spoken to nor seen at all was the one who was presumably buying all of Caylee's needs...and you bought that? Why?

Red flag No.6-George SAW Casey on the 24th of June. She was at the house stealing from you, and yet, this was no red flag indicating that she was not where she said she was and that Caylee was not with her?

Red flag No. 7-SOMETHING made you send out Lee on July 2nd to hunt her down Cindy. If not a red flag then what was it that made you alert to finding her then? Did you or George smell something either in the garage or in the house or in the back yard and THAT is what made you send out the troops? How DID Casey "package" your granddaughter right there in your garage without you all ever smelling anything again? I am still a little fuzzy on that one.

There was nothing BUT red flags Cindy...and you know it as well as the rest of us.

Wow, great job!! You should be the prosecuting attorney .. LOL Hopefully they are taking as good of notes as you are. Thanks!!

No red flags huh Cindy?
Let's see.
Red flag No. 1-You KNEW that Casey had no job and no money. How did you think she was buying diapers and food for Caylee being as it had been YOU who had bought those things for her since her birth?

Red flag No. 2-NONE of Caylee's clothing or toys were missing from the home. This alone should have been a huge red flag to you. Do you seriously expect the world to believe that you actually thought someone else had bought Caylee an entire new wardrobe and all of her needs for an entire month? Someone you had never even met...Yeah right!

Red flag No. 3-You never spoke with Caylee the entire time. You had been with this kid each and every day of her life and yet, when you were unable to speak with her at all for 31 days that was no red flag to you?

Red flag No. 4-Casey's outrageous and unlikely stories about WHY you could not speak with Caylee. You seriously want us to believe that you bought into those stories? You are seriously naive if that is the case.

Red flag No. 5-The babysitter whom you had never met, spoken to nor seen at all was the one who was presumably buying all of Caylee's needs...and you bought that? Why?

Red flag No.6-George SAW Casey on the 24th of June. She was at the house stealing from you, and yet, this was no red flag indicating that she was not where she said she was and that Caylee was not with her?

Red flag No. 7-SOMETHING made you send out Lee on July 2nd to hunt her down Cindy. If not a red flag then what was it that made you alert to finding her then? Did you or George smell something either in the garage or in the house or in the back yard and THAT is what made you send out the troops? How DID Casey "package" your granddaughter right there in your garage without you all ever smelling anything again? I am still a little fuzzy on that one.

There was nothing BUT red flags Cindy...and you know it as well as the rest of us.

Great job Magic cat , it's amazing that all of us so these as Red Flags,but Cindy being the the controller that she is didn't:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I copied this from another thread, but it pertains to this thread too. How could she say "No Red Flags"????? It just gets better and better. I'm not exactly sure what the date is.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

:clap:

No red flags???
Riiiiiiiiight ..

Excuse me for respectfully snipping. When my son was with his nanny, I had to bring him at least 2 changes of clothes (more in the summer, due to playing in the sprinklers), diapers, toys, blankets, etc. Never ONCE did his nanny provide any of these items for him. On the rare ocassion that she did, I always replaced it immediately. He had his favourite toys, clothes, blankets, thus making it easier on the Nanny. I don't believe for a minute that her non-paid nanny provided everything under the sun for Caylee.

In any case, his diaper bag was always stock full of everthing he ever needed. Me - I always had loads of laundry to do that night. Are we to believe, that ZFG did the laundry too?

Pfffffssssssttttt,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad
Back