"no red flags"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I copied this from another thread, but it pertains to this thread too. How could she say "No Red Flags"????? It just gets better and better. I'm not exactly sure what the date is.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

Should be quite good for the procescution, eh:

I copied this from another thread, but it pertains to this thread too. How could she say "No Red Flags"????? It just gets better and better. I'm not exactly sure what the date is.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

No red flags, eh?

To me, Cindy sounds pretty desperate in this email ..
I'd have to say the term, red flag comes to mind .. :waitasec:

Red flag No. 2-NONE of Caylee's clothing or toys were missing from the home. This alone should have been a huge red flag to you. Do you seriously expect the world to believe that you actually thought someone else had bought Caylee an entire new wardrobe and all of her needs for an entire month? Someone you had never even met...Yeah right!

Excuse me for respectfully snipping. When my son was with his nanny, I had to bring him at least 2 changes of clothes (more in the summer, due to playing in the sprinklers), diapers, toys, blankets, etc. Never ONCE did his nanny provide any of these items for him. On the rare ocassion that she did, I always replaced it immediately. He had his favourite toys, clothes, blankets, thus making it easier on the Nanny. I don't believe for a minute that her non-paid nanny provided everything under the sun for Caylee.

In any case, his diaper bag was always stock full of everthing he ever needed. Me - I always had loads of laundry to do that night. Are we to believe, that ZFG did the laundry too?

Pfffffssssssttttt,

Right on! Hey the nanny bought and kept all that stuff? Anyone believe that bunch of balogna? Heck, I don't even believe Casey bought supplies for Caylee.

If any of that were true, any of it, Casey'd be able to point the way to the real Nannys house, you noticed she said, "Zanny had all that stuff at her house!" If she had all that stuff at her HOUSE, then there should still be a house, and there should still be stuff in it, and there should somewhere be a record of a house owned by a five-foot seven, thin, woman with straight teeth, who, on a scale of one to ten, was a ten, named Zanaida.

Bold mine.

I take it this was written during the 31 days KC and Caylee were missing. How could it have been "over" a month?...the most they were gone was 31 days....exactly a month. Could it be that June 9th really was the last day they saw Caylee? That would put it over a month.

Mitzi, no the pictures dated June 15th. do prove Caylee was with Cindy that day. I'm guessing what you quoted was probably written around July 7, and Cindy had just become overly anxious. Although it had been only 3 weeks, it seemed like a month to her. Quite understandable given that KC wasn't returning her calls.

No red flags, eh?

Ya think..? The 'red flags' are SO red, they're blinding IMO!

I firmly believe that Cindy was so fed-up angry with KC during the 31 days that she was glad KC was gone. This relief that she was out of the house and Cindy didn't have to put up with KC and her foul mouth had an added bonus that Cindy didn't have to babysit an active two year old. As much as she loved that baby, Caylee was a bargaining chip. Tired 50 year old women might say to their daughter "get out, I'm sick of you and don't expect me to babysit for you anymore" when what they mean is I'm not doing you any favors anymore you ingrate.

You're right. Cindy said as much in her very first interviews with LE. I believe her words were. I didn't care where Casey was at, I still don't. All I care about is getting my Caylee back.

No red flags, eh?

ITA. She also came across pretty desperate in the deposition explaining why she opened the facebook account to send Casey that message "My Caylee is Missing". I wanted Casey to be my friend.

How sad is your relationship if your DH or child had to register here for example, to seek your friendship and see their grandchild????:eek:
Problem is IMO. The A's are so completely dysfunctional, CA probably didn't see any red flags until her Mother and Brother started pointing them out.

ITA. She also came across pretty desperate in the deposition explaining why she opened the facebook account to send Casey that message "My Caylee is Missing". I wanted Casey to be my friend.

How sad is your relationship if your DH or child had to register here for example, to seek your friendship and see their grandchild????:eek:
Problem is IMO. The A's are so completely dysfunctional, CA probably didn't see any red flags until her Mother and Brother started pointing them out.

And her brother's reward for pointing things out (albeit through mean-spirited rather than kindly firm techniques) was to be ostracized.

Red flag No. 2-NONE of Caylee's clothing or toys were missing from the home. This alone should have been a huge red flag to you. Do you seriously expect the world to believe that you actually thought someone else had bought Caylee an entire new wardrobe and all of her needs for an entire month? Someone you had never even met...Yeah right!

Excuse me for respectfully snipping. When my son was with his nanny, I had to bring him at least 2 changes of clothes (more in the summer, due to playing in the sprinklers), diapers, toys, blankets, etc. Never ONCE did his nanny provide any of these items for him. On the rare ocassion that she did, I always replaced it immediately. He had his favourite toys, clothes, blankets, thus making it easier on the Nanny. I don't believe for a minute that her non-paid nanny provided everything under the sun for Caylee.

In any case, his diaper bag was always stock full of everthing he ever needed. Me - I always had loads of laundry to do that night. Are we to believe, that ZFG did the laundry too?
Pfffffssssssttttt,

(my bold)

The nanny who is also independently wealthy and a "ten"... lol

That whole FaceBook "friend" thing really got me too .. :rolleyes:

Who does something like that without desperation being a major contributor?
By the 3rd of July, Cindy was completely out of her mind ..

:clap:
No red flags huh Cindy?
Let's see.
Red flag No. 1-You KNEW that Casey had no job and no money. How did you think she was buying diapers and food for Caylee being as it had been YOU who had bought those things for her since her birth?

Red flag No. 3-You never spoke with Caylee the entire time. You had been with this kid each and every day of her life and yet, when you were unable to speak with her at all for 31 days that was no red flag to you?

Red flag No. 4-Casey's outrageous and unlikely stories about WHY you could not speak with Caylee. You seriously want us to believe that you bought into those stories? You are seriously naive if that is the case.

Red flag No. 5-The babysitter whom you had never met, spoken to nor seen at all was the one who was presumably buying all of Caylee's needs...and you bought that? Why?

Red flag No.6-George SAW Casey on the 24th of June. She was at the house stealing from you, and yet, this was no red flag indicating that she was not where she said she was and that Caylee was not with her?

Red flag No. 7-SOMETHING made you send out Lee on July 2nd to hunt her down Cindy. If not a red flag then what was it that made you alert to finding her then? Did you or George smell something either in the garage or in the house or in the back yard and THAT is what made you send out the troops? How DID Casey "package" your granddaughter right there in your garage without you all ever smelling anything again? I am still a little fuzzy on that one.

There was nothing BUT red flags Cindy...and you know it as well as the rest of us.
GREAT POST :clap::clap::clap:
Another RED Flag: Caseys Daddy was LE and has contacts, Casey knew to call Daddy the minute
Caylee went missing, but she didn't ? :waitasec:
You said it far better then I could have. and these are some of the reasons I will never believe that the "A"s did not know LONG before 31 days that something was very wrong.
They selected to make the 911 call on the 31st day;
By then the fingerprints off everywhere like the shed, gas tanks, and wherever else were clean.
Also: they had to be aligned on their plan not to talk and blame...whomever.
Not to help LE but seem as if they are helping. :puke:
JMO

This family had literally HUNDREDS of red flags and never saw any of them! How disgusting! To think that SHE tried make Jesse feel responsible for being Caylee's father and that seemed like nothing to the family - that alone, says it all!

This family is very, very sick IMO.

MOO

and don't forget Zenaida had to potty train Caylee, too, who wouldn't do that for free....
Ha! This one is laughable! The family accepted the fact that some wealthy woman would "babysit" Caylee for over two years without ever expecting a single friggin' dime of COMPENSATION! Of course, really, after all - they are THE Anthony''s! People will babysit for FREE! Uh huh. Sure Cindy. We understand. You're special. Your family is special. Jeff is special and for over two years he HE will foot the bill for your Grand-daughter's babysitter. Sure. OK.

Very believable...

...If you're an idiot!

MOO

Dirt nap comes to mind.
Cindy is in complete denial. She is a walking red flag :(

I do not think Cindy is in denial any more.
I think she is in Fabrication Mode now.
Like the one when casey thanked her for calling 911 :eek:

and don't forget Zenaida had to potty train Caylee, too, who wouldn't do that for free....
I'm really p*ssed off tonight about this case so forgive me but I have to say my piece...She should have been potty trained already! 3 years old! If her Momma had things to do and needed to free herself up legitimately, she (Cayleee) would have already been potty trained! Kids who can stay home and have no reason to be so, can appropriately and comfortably "take their time"...But if KC was working - without question, Caylee would have been potty trained!

This is just my opinion.

I haven't seen or spoken to Caylee in 31 days......."Normal"

Casey's digging holes in the back yard......."Normal"

Casey breaks into the shed & steals Gas cans......."Normal"

Caylee's Pooh Blanket is Missing......."Normal"

Casey's abandoned Car smells like "A Dead Body"......."Probably just a Pizza"

Casey's Pants smell like "A Dead Body"....."I think I'll wash them"

Jessie Walks out of the room so he can talk on his cell phone in Private....."HUGE RED FLAG"
Everything you said is almost perfect.
Except one: Jessie taking a call in privet - WHY is that an issue?
I do not see anywhere at all that this boy would have any motive

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaHAu
Back