Norway Norway - Isdalen, WhtFem 503UFNOR, multiple aliases, multilingual, Nov'70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone seen this? I've noticed it on two different websites as a "comment" (verbatim).

Was operative of B.O.S.S under Lieutenant-General Hendrik van den Bergh later went rouge and was the target of the assassination order Ukufa,
given by Prime Minister John Vorster. Ltn-Gen. v.d Bergh declined Eugene de Kock's request to undertake the mission and the mission was then
given to the C.C.B whom tracked her for Months with the help of interpole.

That's a fascinating scenario! The only thing that seems off, as far as I can tell from reading up on the names mentioned, is that C.C.B. wasn't started until 1986.

That's a fascinating scenario! The only thing that seems off, as far as I can tell from reading up on the names mentioned, is that C.C.B. wasn't started until 1986.

I've done only the very slightest bit of research, and I'm wondering if parts of the scenario could hold some truth?

"The Rise and Fall of Apartheid Death Squads, 1969–93" - Keith Gottschalk

http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1057/9780230108141_9

This article reports that old case files had been released under an FOI-type request:

https://www.nrk.no/dokumentar/xl/her-er-den-hemmelige-isdals-mappen-1.13191844

The files indicate that there was no apparent attempt to interfere with the police investigation, and that at a press conference any link to espionage was publicly ruled out. However other files show that the woman's movements were found to correlate closely with tests being carried out with a new top secret Norwegian weapons system codenamed Penguin, which allowed weapons to be locked onto an enemy target.

Wow. This is a bit different. This article looks at the idea, supported by at least one investigator, that she was killed accidently by the explosion of a can of hair spray which had gone into the fire.

https://www.nrk.no/dokumentar/_-kan-ha-blitt-drept-av-harspray-1.13200507

If you run this through google yourself, the Norwegian word "box" can refer to a variety of containers including a metal canister.

Wow. This is a bit different. This article looks at the idea, supported by at least one investigator, that she was killed accidently by the explosion of a can of hair spray which had gone into the fire.

https://www.nrk.no/dokumentar/_-kan-ha-blitt-drept-av-harspray-1.13200507

If you run this through google yourself, the Norwegian word "box" can refer to a variety of containers including a metal canister.

Sleeping pills, wine, bonfire and a can of hairspray? Well, maybe, I guess.

Has anyone found the englsih artcle? They said a couple of days, but that was last week

Has anyone found the englsih artcle? They said a couple of days, but that was last week

Nope, I've not seen anything. Maybe you could chase up your contact?

I've had a look at the Norwegian TV webpage but can't make out if there's any new information since a week or so ago.

They're still working on the article, he says it should be done at the end of the week

It's not out yet. I found a blogpost about this, saying NRK has gotten tons of request to translate the articles, and they hope it should be done today, but this is taking forever

It's 46 years today since Isdalskvinnen'sthe Isdal Woman's body was found.

With the renewed interest in her case, and the recent significant forensic developments, we can only hope that by this time next year she will have her name back - even if her presumed murder may never be solved.

They said they've had numerous request for english articles, and I'm just so glad they kept me on their list for updates. NRK is the biggest newscompanies in Norway btw

Doesn't inhaling smoke from a burning fire cause carbon monoxide buildup in the lungs?

Some posters have suggested that the Isdal woman must've been gassed with a car and a hose from the exhaust pipe, that her killers must've had a vehicle near the picnic site. But I don't think that makes much sense. You can't really get a car up in those hills, can you? Plus investigators would have mentioned tire tracks, right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnysmilescb
Back