Norway Norway - Oslo, WhtFem 20-30, Fake Name, shot in hotel room, Jun'95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a company in Belgium with a similar name though?

The code idea is interesting. I have seen people elsewhere running the names through anagrams and coming up with possibilities. The Isdal Woman obviously used some type of code, so not a crazy idea to wonder if something similar could have been going on here?

I think there is a company in Belgium with a similar name though?

The code idea is interesting. I have seen people elsewhere running the names through anagrams and coming up with possibilities. The Isdal Woman obviously used some type of code, so not a crazy idea to wonder if something similar could have been going on here?

Well, someone pointed out earlier in the thread, that the details scattered in her sign in, appears to give a straight line towards belgium, then suddenly she is up north in norway. Which is odd. And I been poking about in it and , it appears so, if this was purposely filled in, and not just random numbers.

There is a company in Poland. But they started up 25 years ago. That would be , just about 95, or well, 96. The investigaton pointed out that the company was "non-existant" (at least at the time I guess) they appear to make ceramic stuff.

OK, How about this?

FICBFEDI

IF DIE CB or IF DIE BC

oops, forgot letter IF DIE CBF or IF DIE BCF or IF DIE FCB or IF DIE FBC (you get the idea.....)

OK, How about this?

FICBFEDI

IF DIE CB or IF DIE BC

oops, forgot letter IF DIE CBF or IF DIE BCF or IF DIE FCB or IF DIE FBC (you get the idea.....)

I think i may have gotten the wrong number to letter on some of it. I attempted to revise, but I have realized I need to ho to bed

Noting the "7" is written as a European would. Her "1" also has a very exaggerated top angle to it.

Individuals do, of course sometimes put a - through the 7, but if "Jennifer" was American, for example, it would more likely be something she adopted as a stylistic quirk.

I think "faking" the 7 would be something an American trying to pass as European might think to do, but the top angle on the "1" would be a detail most of us would overlook.

I interpreted "acrid smell" as being from the gun firing twice in such a small area, not from the food.
I interpreted it as the smell of blood. Sorry to be so blunt. But I have been told that a bloody sceen has a very strong distinctive smell.

I think I've founded the supposed employer.

TLDR; a Verlaine company called CERVIS, that was active in the 1990s, has an office in Liege, with links to Norway and an associate whose bio claims he was living in Norway from 1994-2004.

If you imagine over the phone Bs and Vs get mixed up easily, and if you swap B for V in CERBIS you get Cervis. It seems like an understandable mistake.

Well there's a company called CERVIS Sprl (and they spell it all uppercase) registered to an address in the Verlaine district, that has an office in Liege. It's a film production company, which now 0perates under a different name (I won't post it here).

The weird thing was, when I googled the name of the company, with no reference to Norway at all, one of the links that came up on the first page was:

sociétés de production cinématographique en norvège

(Production companies with links to Norway)

Ok I thought, weird coincidence. So I looked through all the producers/directors CERVIS represents, and there is one whose bio says he went for a 1o-year stint in Norway from 1994. His art has some strange preoccupations, but I'll let you find that yourself :)

I look forward to your thoughts.

Last edited:
So, we can also (most likely) rule out the UK for "Jennifer" based on the "1".

I feel the Luxembourg connection, at least, seems quite possible.

Hopefully the art of the CERVIS guy is not too out there? I may wait to go down the rabbit hole later in case it is. Confusing a V and B absolutely makes sense. And on that note, I think perhaps we could rule out countries that pronounce "V" and "W" the same, such as Sweden, etc. That is, she did not say "Cer-wees"

I think I've founded the supposed employer.

TLDR; a Verlaine company called CERVIS, that was active in the 1990s, has an office in Liege, with links to Norway and an associate whose bio claims he was living in Norway from 1994-2004.

If you imagine over the phone Bs and Vs get mixed up easily, and if you swap B for V in CERBIS you get Cervis. It seems like an understandable mistake.

Well there's a company called CERVIS Sprl (and they spell it all uppercase) registered to an address in the Verlaine district, that has an office in Liege. It's a film production company, which now 0perates under a different name (I won't post it here).

The weird thing was, when I googled the name of the company, with no reference to Norway at all, one of the links that came up on the first page was:

sociétés de production cinématographique en norvège

(Production companies with links to Norway)

Ok I thought, weird coincidence. So I looked through all the producers/directors CERVIS represents, and there is one whose bio says he went for a 1o-year stint in Norway from 1994. His art has some strange preoccupations, but I'll let you find that yourself :)

I look forward to your thoughts.
Good work! Even if Jennifer didn't work for Cervis directly (and I doubt she did), she may have known someone who did, the company was certainly was in the scope of her knowledge!

And you can't deny the Belgium and Norway connection, especially to the Liège area.

And the date too....1994 onwards. o_O

This is even stranger. Perhaps where I draw the line on this case.

Two crime scene photos; the same 'sterile' crime scene. The first photo taken by police as they opened the door, before anybody got in. The second photo once they were in the room.

There is quite clearly an object by the chair on the floor in the first photo, which is missing in the second; you can zoom right in for yourself (and I include the original untouched photo if you want to double check).

Moving an object in a potential murder crime scene would contravene CSI policy anywhere in the world.

Something stinks about this case. The security guard hiding for 15 minutes in a cubby after hearing a shot. The dates mix-up and confusion as to whether Jane Doe died Friday or Saturday; the food in her stomach just eaten according to pathologist but it was ordered 24 hours before she officially died. Mr F. The fact the head of security said a curtain was blowing but it was dark, when the sun sets two hours after that time in Norway in June.

There is a cover up here somewhere. And that means this person could be absolutely anyone from anywhere, Belgium or otherwise.

What are these objects on the floor? Bullet casings? If so, they aren't officially counted for in the police reports. Something else that an officer or agent felt pertinent to pick up? Then what...?

Attachments

• oslo-scene.jpg
    oslo-scene.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 103
  • oslo-objects.png
    oslo-objects.png
    669.4 KB · Views: 115
  • oslo-object-2.png
    oslo-object-2.png
    370.1 KB · Views: 127
  • oslo-object-1.png
    oslo-object-1.png
    302.7 KB · Views: 94
This is even stranger. Perhaps where I draw the line on this case.

Two crime scene photos; the same 'sterile' crime scene. The first photo taken by police as they opened the door, before anybody got in. The second photo once they were in the room.

There is quite clearly an object by the chair on the floor in the first photo, which is missing in the second; you can zoom right in for yourself (and I include the original untouched photo if you want to double check).

Moving an object in a potential murder crime scene would contravene CSI policy anywhere in the world.

Something stinks about this case. The security guard hiding for 15 minutes in a cubby after hearing a shot. The dates mix-up and confusion as to whether Jane Doe died Friday or Saturday; the food in her stomach just eaten according to pathologist but it was ordered 24 hours before she officially died. Mr F. The fact the head of security said a curtain was blowing but it was dark, when the sun sets two hours after that time in Norway in June.

There is a cover up here somewhere. And that means this person could be absolutely anyone from anywhere, Belgium or otherwise.

What are these objects on the floor? Bullet casings? If so, they aren't officially counted for in the police reports. Something else that an officer or agent felt pertinent to pick up? Then what...?

I also been wondering about the discolouration of that pillow in the chair.

I will point out if someone did shoot her sitting on the bed, they would have a straight line at it from that chair.

Does anyone have really good photo enhancing capabilities?

When I try to enlarge, it is too blurry to get much detail, but I know with some programs there are ways around. I'm curious about all of the photos now. So very strange.

I also been wondering about the discolouration of that pillow in the chair.

I will point out if someone did shoot her sitting on the bed, they would have a straight line at it from that chair.

Yep. That ‘test shot’ might have been the shot for all we know, the pillow used as a silencer. Not sure what the Norwegians are playing at.

Does anyone have really good photo enhancing capabilities?

When I try to enlarge, it is too blurry to get much detail, but I know with some programs there are ways around. I'm curious about all of the photos now. So very strange.

This attached is the best enhancement I can manage with that photo, and that's with some colour distortion. You can make out two or three distinct objects that are shining in the light's (the flash on the camera) reflection.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    487.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Could they be cufflinks?

The pillow in the chair does look bloodstained when "dialed in" like this.

Your point about the sun setting later is a great observation. How has that fib gone unnoticed for so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member