NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SNIPPED FROM:
https://americandigitalnews.com/?s=Jesus+Campos+#.WnPekuZMGf0

Is Jesus M. Campos SPFPA Union’s New Poster Boy?
Posted by Ami Tiel | Oct 14, 2017 | ADN News |

Jesus Campos, the alleged Mandalay Bay Security Guard that has never appeared on their employee records, and the timeline shifts coming out tell very conflicting stories to what really happened on the 32nd floor that evening. We dug in and followed this story from the beginning. Below are commentary and supporting documentation describing those timeline shifts and how the changing narrative is taking on a new story line. And now we have a picture of Security Police Fire Professional of America (SPFPA) honoring this alleged hero. How could he have been a SPFPA (SPFPA.org) member if he never appears...
READ MORE

MB Security Guard – Campos – SEIU -Story Doesn’t Jive
Posted by CharlesCarroll | Oct 6, 2017 | ADN News |

Vegas union worker blows whistle on “Mandatory Active Shooter Training” which was due “Sept. 30” at “12 a.m.” Union paperwork suggests that something’s afoot about the Mandalay Bay Route 91 Harvest Music Festival massacre According to a report a Las Vegas union worker released a photograph of a bulletin for a “mandatory active shooter training” with a “due date” of “Sept. 30, 2017, 12 a.m.,” which nearly coincides with the shooting. Was such a drill held on the same day to serve as cover encase operatives or the shooter(s) were caught bringing weaponry into the...
READ MORE

***reading the full article is recommended. Info that I had not yet heard.

Mannnn... that's the first time I've read that radio transcript and it definitely raises a lot of questions for me that I didn't have before now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am reading the previous thread and wanted to comment on 2 things I noticed. The deadbolt is in the locked position in some of the pics and unlocked in others. I'm referring to the main door that is still intact. Also, how far was it to the stairwell door that was screwed closed with the "L" bracket from his room? I noticed the drill in his room was not a cordless drill. May be nothing but just thought about that when looking through pictures and wanted to mention it.

Hey Everyone,

Doug Poppa will be live on the air on the Pat Cambell show on 1170 KFAQ. This morning (Friday). Campbell will have him on at 8:30 AM CENTRAL. I believe. Mr. Poppa said he would post a link to the show in case you miss it. You can go to the link below and click on the "listen live" button if you care to tune in.

https://www.1170kfaq.com/podcasts/patcampbell

http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/author/doug-poppa

I did a quick interview with Poppa last night but didn't have a chance to mix a few bites from the interview. I'll be taking care of that today.

Let me just say this is the most confusing thing I have ever witnessed. I don't even know what to say anymore.

It would be easier to understand if I fell down the rabbit hole and ended up with the Mad Hatter I swear.

When I was speaking with Poppa I had him repeat what was in the warrant concerning MacDonald speaking to a judge over the phone because I assumed I was having a flashback from a bad psilocybin mushroom trip I took in the 70's and therefore I wasn't really hearing what I thought I was hearing.

No bad drug trip. I heard correctly.

" A massive law enforcement response included a tactical response by LVMPD SWAT and other supporting units"

"As SWAT Officers breached room 135 they observed Stephen Paddock place a gun to his head and fire one round"

What we know is there was only ONE actual SWAT team member there and we don't know where the rest of the SWAT team was that night and they WAITED over an hour after the shooting stopped to enter the room.

Where was the rest of the SWAT team? Why did they wait so long to enter and who in the hell told Sgt MacDonald that they witnessed Paddock shoot himself in the head?

Pass the mushrooms. This is just too much.

SNIPPED FROM:
https://americandigitalnews.com/?s=Jesus+Campos+#.WnPekuZMGf0

Is Jesus M. Campos SPFPA Union’s New Poster Boy?
Posted by Ami Tiel | Oct 14, 2017 | ADN News |

Jesus Campos, the alleged Mandalay Bay Security Guard that has never appeared on their employee records, and the timeline shifts coming out tell very conflicting stories to what really happened on the 32nd floor that evening. We dug in and followed this story from the beginning. Below are commentary and supporting documentation describing those timeline shifts and how the changing narrative is taking on a new story line. And now we have a picture of Security Police Fire Professional of America (SPFPA) honoring this alleged hero. How could he have been a SPFPA (SPFPA.org) member if he never appears...
READ MORE

MB Security Guard – Campos – SEIU -Story Doesn’t Jive
Posted by CharlesCarroll | Oct 6, 2017 | ADN News |

Vegas union worker blows whistle on “Mandatory Active Shooter Training” which was due “Sept. 30” at “12 a.m.” Union paperwork suggests that something’s afoot about the Mandalay Bay Route 91 Harvest Music Festival massacre According to a report a Las Vegas union worker released a photograph of a bulletin for a “mandatory active shooter training” with a “due date” of “Sept. 30, 2017, 12 a.m.,” which nearly coincides with the shooting. Was such a drill held on the same day to serve as cover encase operatives or the shooter(s) were caught bringing weaponry into the...
READ MORE

***reading the full article is recommended. Info that I had not yet heard.

Yes, I felt Campos would be one of our more interesting leads so I zeroed in on his employment. Thank you for taking it upon yourself to find more data that ties Campos to the G4S and SPFPA. The companies tend to hire former highly skilled military soldiers and officers since they already possess knowledge in usurping covert operations and protection from invasions, ya know, security that high rolling dollars at hotels in Vegas need.

I also remember reading that the Security guard(s) at the Eclipse NightClub in FL was employed by this same company. I am flabbergasted to learn there was an 'active shooter training scheduled on Sept 30.'

Definitely worth more than a glance. How did SP become involved with an active shooter training exercise? Let me locate a semi-warm rabbit hole to jump into. It's no wonder the Vegas story is making Tricia feel she's visiting the Twilight Zone.

Yes, I felt Campos would be one of our more interesting leads so I zeroed in on his employment. Thank you for taking it upon yourself to find more data that ties Campos to the G4S and SPFPA. The companies tend to hire former highly skilled military soldiers and officers since they already possess knowledge in usurping covert operations and protection from invasions, ya know, security that high rolling dollars at hotels in Vegas need.

I also remember reading that the Security guard(s) at the Eclipse NightClub in FL was employed by this same company. I am flabbergasted to learn there was an 'active shooter training scheduled on Sept 30.'

Definitely worth more than a glance. How did SP become involved with an active shooter training exercise? Let me locate a semi-warm rabbit hole to jump into. It's no wonder the Vegas story is making Tricia feel she's visiting the Twilight Zone.

To me the paper posting is for an online active shooter class, which employees needed to complete before Sept 30. Yes that still is quite the coincidence (for now) but it said a course not an active shooter drill.

To me the paper posting is for an online active shooter class, which employees needed to complete before Sept 30. Yes that still is quite the coincidence (for now) but it said a course not an active shooter drill.

I was not going to bring this up but there was a three day active thing but then cant find it again

when i learned about this a long time ago I went searching. I was always bugged by people running around with bright glow in dark shot me here vests while a mass shooter is unloading with machine guns

so i went playing

here is what I learned

images from different active shooter drills:

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...IfZAhWQxVkKHbRFBlwQMwg4KBIwEg&iact=mrc&uact=8

They have to in drills have a way to tell the good guys from the bad guys in the drills

I just have never seen LE in school crossing guard garb.

Hey Everyone,

Doug Poppa will be live on the air on the Pat Cambell show on 1170 KFAQ. This morning (Friday). Campbell will have him on at 8:30 AM CENTRAL. I believe. Mr. Poppa said he would post a link to the show in case you miss it. You can go to the link below and click on the "listen live" button if you care to tune in.

I did a quick interview with Poppa last night but didn't have a chance to mix a few bites from the interview. I'll be taking care of that today.

Let me just say this is the most confusing thing I have ever witnessed. I don't even know what to say anymore.

It would be easier to understand if I fell down the rabbit hole and ended up with the Mad Hatter I swear.

When I was speaking with Poppa I had him repeat what was in the warrant concerning MacDonald speaking to a judge over the phone because I assumed I was having a flashback from a bad psilocybin mushroom trip I took in the 70's and therefore I wasn't really hearing what I thought I was hearing.

" A massive law enforcement response included a tactical response by LVMPD SWAT and other supporting units"

"As SWAT Officers breached room 135 they observed Stephen Paddock place a gun to his head and fire one round"

What we know is there was only ONE actual SWAT team member there and we don't know where the rest of the SWAT team was that night and they WAITED over an hour after the shooting stopped to enter the room.

Where was the rest of the SWAT team? Why did they wait so long to enter and who in the hell told Sgt MacDonald that they witnessed Paddock shoot himself in the head?

Thank you !! Jezzz truth does not get his messed up -- it is only when you have many agencies with different needed agendas that things go like this nonsense has been going since say one and getting flat our more stupid as it goes on .

From the beginning (not the real truth) they should have least thrown something about arms dealing in the intial lies

No senoir citizen who is out of shape would have the inclination to schelp thousands of pounds of stuff all over that area of the country.

Money would be a motivator --

or

flipped agent that has to do what he has to do to stay out of prison

The widespread instant beleif that some suicidal mass shooter is going be spending his money on 45 expensive machine guns to shoot people by himself!

Dead gun collectors dont enjoy their gun collection - so that notion is silly . Suicide is rarely impulsive unless psychosis is involved.

A sucidal person has drastically increased his gun collection in the past year

In fact the opposite is true suicidal folks tend to start giving away their property.

After one would make one trip in the elevator with 4 machine guns and a bunch of ammuniation -- that would be more than enough for mission completion.

Learning since the make it fit report that he was driving back and forth home was stunning to me.

Who gets a hotel room to drive back home over and over?

I have always felt that stuff in the car was backup stock -- if the terrorists were so thrilled with the product they could buy more if wanted.

Customer service counts -- even in machine gun sales em mass!

I think our only way to find out what was really going on is a leak about the operation.

I am reading the previous thread and wanted to comment on 2 things I noticed. The deadbolt is in the locked position in some of the pics and unlocked in others. I'm referring to the main door that is still intact. Also, how far was it to the stairwell door that was screwed closed with the "L" bracket from his room? I noticed the drill in his room was not a cordless drill. May be nothing but just thought about that when looking through pictures and wanted to mention it.

does even the size of the bracket make any sense. A team of boy scouts could bust it in one attempt!

That bracket is what person felt would keep a team of big fit SWAT team members from getting through the door?

It is the kind of bracket one would put on something to keep a toddler from getting into cleaner cabinet!!

Hey all! I have decided to muzzle myself on this one for a bit. The only logical conclusions take me down rabbit holes that we probably aren't allowed to go down.

Lots of information to process as it is all coming in fast & furious!

Hey Everyone,

It's really wild.. I read a part of the unsealed from Jan 30 warrants last night.
It's as Tricia says..
I dont have a great head for numbers BUT when we are allowed to share it here, please do look at the times, note also that some of these documents were REVISED.
Please also look at Jerry Mc Donald's signiture on the warrants.. it's a tad strange.
I cannot copypaste from pdf.. but do please have a look at it under a microscope..
SWAT team was definitely mentioned and it referred to more than one..

I am trying to catch up on this case and my head is spinning. I keep looking at the photos and am trying to decipher what some posts are talking about. Am I correct that there is speculation that the door to the room was not shot up as claimed in reports and some pictures? I noticed in some of the pics there is a door that has zero bullet holes. But could this be the replacement door brought in to secure the room?

Just my opinions and questions

CARIIS, I noticed that about that L bracket as well. Pretty puny. That might keep a casual guest from using the door, but not someone determined to get through. Wouldn't even slow them down. As for the drill, I noticed it doesnt have a screw bit in it, but appears to have a 1 inch bore bit, and it looks like it has some white on the tip like he had been drilling through dry wall. We heard lots of how Campos thought he heard a drill, but we have gotten no information on what was being drilled.

CARIIS, I noticed that about that L bracket as well. Pretty puny. That might keep a casual guest from using the door, but not someone determined to get through. Wouldn't even slow them down. As for the drill, I noticed it doesnt have a screw bit in it, but appears to have a 1 inch bore bit, and it looks like it has some white on the tip like he had been drilling through dry wall. We heard lots of how Campos thought he heard a drill, but we have gotten no information on what was being drilled.

It’s a trinket from Home Depot at best.
Who knows what story bit they were attempting to run with on the “L” bracket!?!?
I’d like to know the real reason Campos was ‘first’ or not on the scene. Was it orchestrated to fit ‘A Hero’ narrative???

It seems possible that the time gap that is unaccounted for was Storytelling timeline.

Interesting that Haig's lawyers are self described anti-government anarchists.

"Take that for what its worth"

Westie it says “Mandatory Active Shooter Training” in the first sentence, correct? I am unable to pull anything up at the moment.
TIA

Thanks for links watergirl..

It's an extremely disturbing situation.

Bizarre...no words. I’m hoping that there is some relief for the victims for the cause of truths surfacing.

Cheers to us sleuthers though, barreling through the mushroom mine-mind field.

Bizarre...no words. I’m hoping that there is some relief for the victims for the cause of truths surfacing.

Cheers to us sleuthers though, barreling through the mushroom mine-mind field.

I dont even know if the Feds could save it now, or if they are so inclined.

BUT, if they know what we know now and a whole lot more besides, damn sure they would be bound to come down seriously heavily on the involved agencies.

That's assuming they are not directly involved, my instinct says they are not, but it could easily be wrong.

Either way I doubt this 'stuff' will make them either rush their investigation or disclose it prematurely and I am guessing they disapproved of Lombardo's premature release of his scabby report.

I doubt they will spare him, if he's guilty.
I think he's guilty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back