NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have the documents as well as Adobe Pro redaction however due to quality of the scanned pages OCR is failing as well as editing. Still trying though to find a resolution.

Can you screenshot then black out ssn on the image?

The picture of the doorway taken from the hall looking in, without police tape in the following article is very different from other pictures I've seen (with police tape). If this has already been discussed, will someone please point me in the right direction to read everyone's thoughts?
http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/24/new-p...255894/?ito=desktop.article.share.top.twitter

Just a whiplash burning curiosity???
We had been discussing door photos 2 and 16 in the FIT report.
Is the photo with the crime scene tape not in the FIT report at all???

I don't know about y'all, but TO ME, the bullet holes (shown in the picture included with this article) in the door look like they were fired from the outside in (from the hall into the room) rather than inside out (or fired from inside the room into the hallway).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuje, see my post #83. I want to be certain we are addressing doors-holes-crime scene tape-photos without my overlooking something. Why isn’t the crime scene tape door photo in the FIT report?

[FONT="][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Georgia]A man who sold ammunition to Stephen Paddock, the gunman who carried out the massacre in Las Vegas, has been charged with manufacturing armor-piercing bullets, according to court documents.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][FONT="]The charges against Douglas Haig were filed in federal court Friday. The documents said that unfired armor-piercing bullets found inside the hotel room where Paddock staged his attack carried Haig's fingerprints.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na...ry.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thats all I know and I dont even know if either version is accurate

[/FONT]

“That’s all I know and I don’t even if either version is accurate” 👏🏻

Couldn’t they have charged Haig earlier? Is this a huge distraction attempt?
I haven’t hunted for any background info on him yet, but I wonder if he is friends with Eric P?

Thanks Kitty. What’s the bottom line on this amo...my brain can’t decipher it? Today was a difficult day on the Blaze Bernstein case.

i'm asking the same question on twitter right now
I got this answer but I dont have the skill to verify it, here goes anyways[FONT=&quot]—Just a guess, but shooter ownedone pistol that you couldn’t buy thespecial rounds for. Would have to make them.http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/fn-herstal-five-seven-5-7x28mm-pistol/ …He didn’t bring that pistol to hotel,but might have brought those alongthose pistol bullets(which would nothave been fired in guns there
and this link http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/fn-herstal-five-seven-5-7x28mm-pistol/

From the little info I read, it appearsthey are probably just charging him ona technicality about ammo-making rules(tricky rules re rifle vs pistol use?)Some tracer rounds he made were used,but not illegal. The illegal rounds weren’t fired(or so one report said).

I dont know...
[/FONT]

“That’s all I know and I don’t even if either version is accurate” 

Couldn’t they have charged Haig earlier? Is this a huge distraction attempt?
I haven’t hunted for any background info on him yet, but I wonder if he is friends with Eric P?
Yes, I imagine they could have charged him within the first week, actually.
Could well be a distraction..

And in the light of everything that has preceded it, i think it probably is.

It is blatant though.. almost contemptuous.. especially as they declared recently they would require a further 60 days to bring charges.

it seems to say these are the charges we are bringing. Go away.

That suggests the hotel is not being prosecuted for anything at all.
thats worrying.

i'm asking the same question on twitter right now
I got this answer but I dont have the skill to verify it, here goes anyways[FONT="]—Just a guess, but shooter ownedone pistol that you couldn’t buy thespecial rounds for. Would have to make them.[URL="https://t.co/BstehCYhdU"]http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/fn-herstal-five-seven-5-7x28mm-pistol/ …[/URL]He didn’t bring that pistol to hotel,but might have brought those alongthose pistol bullets(which would nothave been fired in guns there
and this link http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/fn-herstal-five-seven-5-7x28mm-pistol/

From the little info I read, it appearsthey are probably just charging him ona technicality about ammo-making rules(tricky rules re rifle vs pistol use?)Some tracer rounds he made were used,but not illegal. The illegal rounds weren’t fired(or so one report said).

I dont know...
[/FONT]

Thanks! So glad it’s just not me. Is he charged because he wasn’t licensed to manufacture it? And/or is it illegal for him to sell it, period?

Thanks! So glad it’s just not me. Is he charged because he wasn’t licensed to manufacture it? And/or is it illegal for him to sell it, period?
nYT and LA times below set out the charges.. think was manufacture.. but it does appear to be a technicality, having not read the charge sheet or know which law they based charges upon.

Yes, I imagine they could have charged him within the first week, actually.
Could well be a distraction..

And in the light of everything that has preceded it, i think it probably is.

It is blatant though.. almost contemptuous.. especially as they declared recently they would require a further 60 days to bring charges.

it seems to say these are the charges we are bringing. Go away.

That suggests the hotel is not being prosecuted for anything at all.
thats worrying.

Yep I agree! The hotel is mum. We will find out at some point-indirectly, if the FBI is friends with MB. The Soros guy has been in the news, havent posted it because haven’t researched accordingly to post. Caiirs mentioned him earlier on.

Yep I agree! The hotel is mum. We will find out at some point-indirectly, if the FBI is friends with MB. The Soros guy has been in the news, havent posted it because haven’t researched accordingly to post. Caiirs mentioned him earlier on.

I dont pay too much attention to soros or believe most of what is written about him..
then again feds just prosecute federal charges, if hotel was negligent in any way would be civil or criminal?
But the hotel must have been investigated..
or was it?

nYT and LA times below set out the charges.. think was manufacture.. but it does appear to be a technicality, having not read the charge sheet or know which law they based charges upon.

NYT has this:

Federal investigators said that Mr. Haig told them that he made “reload” ammunition, essentially creating new bullets from used cartridges, ****but told them that he did not sell them. But investigators found that two of the unfired armor-piercing bullets found in Mr. Paddock’s hotel room had been created by Mr. Haig****

Therein lies the questionable deception factor on Haig, IF there is truth to what the above report states. This wasn’t cited in the LA times, or one other that I read.

3 issues:
no license to manufacture
illegal possession
false statement for he didn’t sell, but evidence in the room proved otherwise

Hey this is for Joe-lo and friends:
“Haig is right, he didn’t sell those, he gifted them.” Or, or or...they were stuck on the box from soggy cereal.” That is right on scale with Joes nonsense.

I dont pay too much attention to soros or believe most of what is written about him..
then again feds just prosecute federal charges, if hotel was negligent in any way would be civil or criminal?
But the hotel must have been investigated..
or was it?

Billion dollar question....

NYT has this:

Federal investigators said that Mr. Haig told them that he made “reload” ammunition, essentially creating new bullets from used cartridges, ****but told them that he did not sell them. But investigators found that two of the unfired armor-piercing bullets found in Mr. Paddock’s hotel room had been created by Mr. Haig****

Therein lies the questionable deception factor on Haig, IF there is truth to what the above report states. This wasn’t cited in the LA times, or one other that I read.

3 issues:
no license to manufacture
illegal possession
false statement for he didn’t sell, but evidence in the room proved otherwise

Hey this is for Joe-lo and friends:
“Haig is right, he didn’t sell those, he gifted them.” Or, or or...they were stuck on the box from soggy cereal.” That is right on scale with Joes nonsense.
are you seriously saying just 2 bullets?
where was evidence in room that he sold them?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...bullet-sale-to-las-vegas-gunman-idUSKBN1FN01N

charged on Friday with conspiracy to manufacture and sell such ammunition without a license.
Douglas Haig, 55, of Mesa, Arizona, became the first person arrested and charged in connection with the Oct. 1 massacre, which ranks as the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

According to the criminal complaint against Haig, filed in U.S. District Court in Phoenix, he met with Paddock on more than one occasion, including once at Haig’s home the month before the shooting to sell ammunition to Paddock, the U.S. attorney’s office in Las Vegas said in a statement.
It said Haig previously ran an internet business, called Specialized Military Ammunition, selling armor-piercing bullets - some consisting of high-explosive and incendiary rounds - throughout the United States, but lacked a license to manufacture such ammunition.
Haig is charged with a single count of conspiracy to manufacture and sell armor-piercing ammunition, which carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine, according to the statement

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...bullet-sale-to-las-vegas-gunman-idUSKBN1FN01N

charged on Friday with conspiracy to manufacture and sell such ammunition without a license.
Douglas Haig, 55, of Mesa, Arizona, became the first person arrested and charged in connection with the Oct. 1 massacre, which ranks as the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

According to the criminal complaint against Haig, filed in U.S. District Court in Phoenix, he met with Paddock on more than one occasion, including once at Haig’s home the month before the shooting to sell ammunition to Paddock, the U.S. attorney’s office in Las Vegas said in a statement.
It said Haig previously ran an internet business, called Specialized Military Ammunition, selling armor-piercing bullets - some consisting of high-explosive and incendiary rounds - throughout the United States, but lacked a license to manufacture such ammunition.
Haig is charged with a single count of conspiracy to manufacture and sell armor-piercing ammunition, which carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine, according to the statement

Thanks Spellbound.
From link

Prosecutors said Haig’s fingerprints were found on some of the unfired high-caliber rounds at the crime scene and that armor-piercing casings recovered from Paddock’s hotel room bore tool marks matching the “reloading” equipment they said Haig used to assemble ammunition cartridges.

So, unfired and fired?

are you seriously saying just 2 bullets?
where was evidence in room that he sold them?

“JUST TWO.” How suspicious is that!?!?

The evidence they are claiming is the box with Haigs name and address on it. That doesn’t sound like a SP detail maneuver, in regards to meticulously covering his tracks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo
Back