NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's really wild.. I read a part of the unsealed from Jan 30 warrants last night.
It's as Tricia says..
I dont have a great head for numbers BUT when we are allowed to share it here, please do look at the times, note also that some of these documents were REVISED.
Please also look at Jerry Mc Donald's signiture on the warrants.. it's a tad strange.
I cannot copypaste from pdf.. but do please have a look at it under a microscope..
SWAT team was definitely mentioned and it referred to more than one..
Hey Kitty, can you please point me in the direction of these signatures please
Thanks

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Thanks

I cannot because am not sure they dont include a redacted social security number.. I got them from a conspiracy theorist on twitter and it's possible they were doctored, unlikely, but still possible.
i had not finished reading the original dump from tuesday before the document got locked because it contained a ss number in error.

It reads legit to me but I cannot swear on it and am desperately clinging to accuracy and provenance of everything I post that is not my own opinion, hallucination or thoughts.

Tricia put up a post yesterday asking for a method of removing a ss number from the original docs. Nobody replied.. if it can be fixed, she is happy to run it, but not otherwise.

I am trying to catch up on this case and my head is spinning. I keep looking at the photos and am trying to decipher what some posts are talking about. Am I correct that there is speculation that the door to the room was not shot up as claimed in reports and some pictures? I noticed in some of the pics there is a door that has zero bullet holes. But could this be the replacement door brought in to secure the room?

Just my opinions and questions

Don’t think a replacement door would have evidentiary pictures taken... MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot because am not sure they dont include a redacted social security number.. I got them from a conspiracy theorist on twitter and it's possible they were doctored, unlikely, but still possible.
i had not finished reading the original dump from tuesday before the document got locked because it contained a ss number in error.

It reads legit to me but I cannot swear on it and am desperately clinging to accuracy and provenance of everything I post that is not my own opinion, hallucination or thoughts.

Tricia put up a post yesterday asking for a method of removing a ss number from the original docs. Nobody replied.. if it can be fixed, she is happy to run it, but not otherwise.
Some thought on this...You would need Adobe Acrobat.

If the text reads as editable, you can retype the text.

You could also print the rogue pages, redact, scan and then replace pages (using Acrobat).

Or convert those pages to non-pdf images such as pngs and edit in a third-party software, resave as pdf and replace pages (using Acrobat).

Do you know the page numbers that need editing?

You could also print the rogue pages, redact, scan and then replace pages (using Acrobat).

Or convert those pages to non-pdf images such as pngs and edit in a third-party software, resave as pdf and replace pages (using Acrobat).

No, I dont but would you please email Tricia with that info.. or dm her here?

Watergirl submit that to Tricia, if you haven’t already. Upthread is her request method to submit or contact her.

If this isn’t done by Monday... I may be able to do this when I have access to a scanner and can turn it back into a PDF.

Don’t think a replacement door would have evidentiary pictures taken... MOO

The picture of the doorway taken from the hall looking in, without police tape in the following article is very different from other pictures I've seen (with police tape). If this has already been discussed, will someone please point me in the right direction to read everyone's thoughts?
http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/24/new-p...255894/?ito=desktop.article.share.top.twitter

Thanks

No, I dont but would you please email Tricia with that info.. or dm her here?

Watergirl submit that to Tricia, if you haven’t already. Upthread is her request method to submit or contact her.

If this isn’t done by Monday... I may be able to do this when I have access to a scanner and can turn it back into a PDF.

I have the documents as well as Adobe Pro redaction however due to quality of the scanned pages OCR is failing as well as editing. Still trying though to find a resolution.

#BREAKING
https://apnews.com/58e9557074dc4274...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

An Arizona man who sold ammunition to the gunman in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history has been charged with manufacturing armor-piercing bullets.
A complaint says unfired armor-piercing bullets found inside the Las Vegas hotel room where the attack was launched on Oct. 1 contained the fingerprints of ammunition dealer Douglas Haig of Arizona.

The complaint filed Friday in federal court in Phoenix says Haig didn’t have a license to manufacture armor-piercing ammunition.

and that took how long exactly?

The picture of the doorway taken from the hall looking in, without police tape in the following article is very different from other pictures I've seen (with police tape). If this has already been discussed, will someone please point me in the right direction to read everyone's thoughts?
http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/24/new-p...255894/?ito=desktop.article.share.top.twitter

starts here:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...as-Vegas-1-Oct-2017-9&p=13897546#post13897546

I have the documents as well as Adobe Pro redaction however due to quality of the scanned pages OCR is failing as well as editing. Still trying though to find a resolution.

How many pages need redacting edits?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/02/...=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article

Douglas Haig, 55, told reporters on Friday at a news conference that he has received death threats in the days since his name was accidentally released in police warrants made public by a Nevada judge on Tuesday. Mr. Haig said he has sold ammunition as a hobby for nearly 20 years in addition to working full time as an aerospace engineer.

Mr. Haig’s lawyer repeatedly said his client had nothing to hide and that “the reason he opts to speak to the press today is basically to protect his reputation.”

He said that knowing his client had just been charged.!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/02/...=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article

Douglas Haig, 55, told reporters on Friday at a news conference that he has received death threats in the days since his name was accidentally released in police warrants made public by a Nevada judge on Tuesday. Mr. Haig said he has sold ammunition as a hobby for nearly 20 years in addition to working full time as an aerospace engineer.

Mr. Haig’s lawyer repeatedly said his client had nothing to hide and that “the reason he opts to speak to the press today is basically to protect his reputation.”

He said that knowing his client had just been charged.!

From the article

The complaint filed Friday in federal court in Phoenix says Haig didn’t have a license to manufacture armor-piercing ammunition.

Didn`t he sell SP tracer ammunition not armor-piercing bullets? Perhaps I`m confused as to what this arrest has to do with the mass shooting?

Does it matter now/ I'm unsure whose ss number needed redacting..
https://apnews.com/58e9557074dc4274...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Interestingly- this line..
He was charged shortly before holding a news conference Friday. He said he noticed nothing suspicious when he sold 720 rounds of ammunition to Stephen Paddock in the weeks before the attack that killed 58 people.

#Timing

It matters if you are trying to figure out the best option for getting edited pages done! The number of pages drive the decision as to what that method will be. All of my work product ends up in compiled pdfs (tech reports) so its primarily an efficiency deal. Also, SSNs are top tier private info in the US, and has zero to do with who the private info belongs to IMO.

From the article

Didn`t he sell SP tracer ammunition not armor-piercing bullets? Perhaps I`m confused as to what this arrest has to do with the mass shooting?

[FONT=&quot]A man who sold ammunition to Stephen Paddock, the gunman who carried out the massacre in Las Vegas, has been charged with manufacturing armor-piercing bullets, according to court documents.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The charges against Douglas Haig were filed in federal court Friday. The documents said that unfired armor-piercing bullets found inside the hotel room where Paddock staged his attack carried Haig's fingerprints.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na...ry.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thats all I know and I dont even know if either version is accurate

[/FONT]

I don't know about y'all, but TO ME, the bullet holes (shown in the picture included with this article) in the door look like they were fired from the outside in (from the hall into the room) rather than inside out (or fired from inside the room into the hallway).

It matters if you are trying to figure out the best option for getting edited pages done! The number of pages drive the decision as to what that method will be. All of my work product ends up in compiled pdfs (tech reports) so its primarily an efficiency deal. Also, SSNs are top tier private info in the US, and has zero to do with who the private info belongs to IMO.

what I meant was that if it was Haig's number or Paddocks'.. are they still secret and if so why?

I am worse than useless at techy stuff, really appreciate being around people who do know this art .

Other big question is why they were not released in electronic form, like the original bunch of warrants and I query the revision dates too.. but am completely out of my league as regards rationalising or understanding this..........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kels1221
Back