NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you but I'm satisfied with allowing the official investigation to unfold.

Your post that I responded to mentioned trajectories. I remain sceptical that nobody else who was armed did not attempt to defend themselves and their friends and family if they thought they knew the location of gunfire. Isn't self defence one of the main reasons people carry? if so, I have to say I can understand reluctance in coming forward given the tendacy of social media to jump to unfounded conclusions. Those are details only LE would be privy to at this time.

Do you honestly believe that concealed carriers would pull out a firearm and start randomly shooting in a general direction? I don't think that's as likely as you do.

As CARIIS said earlier, "Houston!! We do, indeed, have a problem!"

Could access to the hotel recordings be one of the 'obstacles' being allegedly kept from FBI??
We're getting news reports from hotel and sheriff who seems not to accurately know- where is FBI on this?

I think if he was drilling when SG1 came upon him, that's a good indicator his plan was all ready to go and everything in the room was in it's place, positioned, etc. Drilling the door shut was probably the last thing to do on his "to-do" list before shattering the windows, b/c he knew that the noise could attract attention. I just installed blinds all across a house and drilled 10 of them into the windows! Wow, what a job, I was sweating after the first one and I'm in pretty good shape. I wonder if SG1 arrived and SP had no legitimate excuse for his drilling actions and maybe ran back to his room to grab a rifle and just shot blindly down the hallway. I don't think he would take the gun to the drilling location, set it on the floor and start to drill.

I can totally see that but MGM is saying within 40 seconds (if true). :thinking:

IMO, JMO, MOO

I think it’s highly probably that MGM is in CYA mode bc they know they messed up by not calling the police earlier.

As of right now I feel really bad for Campos. It’s as if some people take MGMs word over his. I think MGM has far more to lose than Campos. IMO it makes way more sense that he internally reported the shooter and the people he reported it to at MB delayed in calling LE.

I can’t imagine going about my life, doing my job, only to be the first person shot in the worst mass shooting in the country, and then have fake news and conspiracy websites put out articles that I’m actually involved in it and not a victim.

Ride on the high speed elevator from the
hotel .

they have been updated (the elev) I am going to assume updated means faster but what the heck!

32 sec ride !

[video=youtube;_bFtbfBd9YA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bFtbfBd9YA[/video]

I will try this again.
Campos gets shot so he legs it in order to take cover.Exact time he gets shot is unknown.
SG2 appears on floor on a related/unrelated cause,
campos warns sg2.
sg2 radios in his report. we have that. we do not have exact time of his report but we can safely assume it happened some time after he got targeted.
The volley of the 200 shots came as part of sG2 report or was it a separate volley?
Meanwhile, shooter manages to smash 2 strong windows, if he had not done so earlier, when I imagine alarms would have been triggered by the act?
He was drilling at door when Campos appeared.. then he did all the other things super fast.
Is this correct?

Do you honestly believe that concealed carriers would pull out a firearm and start randomly shooting in a general direction? I don't think that's as likely as you do.

I am not knowledgeable regarding guns of any type! I am terrified of them!

With that said, is it possible that a person standing in this crowd could pull out their weapon, shoot, and it actually travel as far as needed to hit the shooter?

Sorry, but it seems impossible to me.

' Shots fired into crowd within 40 seconds orat the same time as Campos first reported that shots were fired, over the radio'
But but but.. sG2 was shot at after Campos was shot?
Can anybody with an unfried brain decipher what this means please in real time?
Lol! Only if you can define "Untried Brain"... lol!![emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣, I never thought I see the day when I thought L.E. had "fried brains ", but today I an almost ready... Would the grown ups in Law Enforcement, please give us a clear and truthful statement? This is unprecedented...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Welp! The ball has been dropped, thrown, kicked, smashed, deflated, and tossed.

Alphabet brigade ~ IMO, JMO, MOO.
[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

Ride on the high speed elevator from the
hotel .

they have been updated (the elev) I am going to assume updated means faster but what the heck!

32 sec ride !

[video=youtube;_bFtbfBd9YA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bFtbfBd9YA[/video]

I’m not understanding the significance of this video. Admittedly i cut it short bc I’m not trying to watch a guy ride a elevator for 3.5 min. I’ve never been on a slow elevator in Vegas. This is really common IME

I know it is Fox but.....

[FONT=&quot]A Las Vegas bellhop may have unwittingly helped Stephen Paddock carry his arsenal of weapons and ammunition up a freight elevator Paddock accessed through a special hotel perk and into the out-of-view 32nd-floor suite Paddock used to rain down mayhem on a country music concert crowd.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]An unidentified hotel worker – at least twice – helped Paddock with his belongings, although authorities have yet to identify any abnormalities in the gunman’s behavior after reviewing hotel security footage from the lead-up to the Oct. 1 attack, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported Tuesday.

http://www.fox5krbk.com/story/36572...tedly-hauled-guns-with-hotel-freight-elevator[/FONT]

Geez, I'm beginning to think he died of exhaustion..
so drill in hand, drilling in process, sees Campos, shoots him while at same time running to window 1, shooting 2 well placed shots at tanks and at exact same time being able to shoot crowd at a different window while shooting at sg2 and planting 200 rounds on corridor/?
dude could bi-locate?
Am I wrong?
Or passed away trying to grow another set of arms... All of this is beyond Keystone Kops... It also bothers me greatly that MSM is not directly challenging all of these inaccuracies...

Or passed away trying to grow another set of arms... All of this is beyond Keystone Kops... It also bothers me greatly that MSM is not directly challenging all of these inaccuracies...

The MGM host did look pretty dizzy and he wasn't trying to hide it either..

I am not knowledgeable regarding guns of any type! I am terrified of them!

With that said, is it possible that a person standing in this crowd could pull out their weapon, shoot, and it actually travel as far as needed to hit the shooter?

Sorry, but it seems impossible to me.
Talking about handguns shooting 400m+... Lol... Technically possible, but you've got to be doing some advanced trig in your head and know very specific things about that bullet and his elevation and environmental conditions. I don't think anyone on earth could feasibly make any kind of real shot to that effect.

Live report on MSNBC so no link:

MGM now says shots at Security Guard and outside happened at almost the same time -- within 40 seconds. Not several minutes as earlier stated.

Paraphrasing but think I got the main idea. moo
I'm confused. Are they saying that the mass shooting began immediately after the security guard was shot?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm confused. Are they saying that the mass shooting began immediately after the security guard was shot?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No, that it happened shortly after he radioed it in. Seems like they're trying to pin the slow response on JC.

I know it is Fox but.....

[FONT=&amp]A Las Vegas bellhop may have unwittingly helped Stephen Paddock carry his arsenal of weapons and ammunition up a freight elevator Paddock accessed through a special hotel perk and into the out-of-view 32nd-floor suite Paddock used to rain down mayhem on a country music concert crowd.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]An unidentified hotel worker – at least twice – helped Paddock with his belongings, although authorities have yet to identify any abnormalities in the gunman’s behavior after reviewing hotel security footage from the lead-up to the Oct. 1 attack, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported Tuesday.

http://www.fox5krbk.com/story/36572...tedly-hauled-guns-with-hotel-freight-elevator[/FONT]
from link [FONT=&quot]He added: "I think everybody's question is, what if they had gotten there? There are high-speed elevators to the 32nd floor. A couple of minutes makes all the difference. At the very least, they could have distracted the killer. Maybe they could have prevented it."
[/FONT] this wont wear. elevators are never supposed to be used in an event like this, they are automatically considered to be booby trapped.
also sg2 stated he had shut down elevators as part of his emergency response

I think it’s highly probably that MGM is in CYA mode bc they know they messed up by not calling the police earlier.

As of right now I feel really bad for Campos. It’s as if some people take MGMs word over his. I think MGM has far more to lose than Campos. IMO it makes way more sense that he internally reported the shooter and the people he reported it to at MB delayed in calling LE.

I can’t imagine going about my life, doing my job, only to be the first person shot in the worst mass shooting in the country, and then have fake news and conspiracy websites put out articles that I’m actually involved in it and not a victim.

I also believe Campos is a victim. IMO he was trained as an unarmed security guard not as Swat. From everything I have read he did a remarkable job. I also think the maintenance man did a great job.
ETA: My understanding is Campos was sent there for an alarm. He heard the drilling and went to check it out of. No one told him to go check out the sound. He could of ignored the sound. IMO he saved many lives by doing his job and checking out the sound.

For the sake of all us, we better hope that's not true... Good Lord , 22, 000 people and the Las Vegas strip turns into the Wild, Wild West, and Law enforcement is mum, cause they are absolutely positive that one 60 ish, professional gambler used his superior mental skills and written calculations to cause the biggest mass shooting in our country in recent history? Okay, Aliens come on through, we have all left the building....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member