NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.newsweek.com/las-vegas-shooting-more-victims-hospitals-682675

"A total of 611 attack victims were treated at four different hospitals or hospital groups for which Newsweek was able to obtain figures. That includes 104 people at University Medical Center, 199 people at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center, 229 people at the Valley Health System’s six hospitals and 79 people at Dignity Health System’s three hospitals, according to spokeswomen for each hospital or group.

That figure is significantly higher than the 406 injuries and 50 deaths the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department estimated on October 2, the day after Paddock carried out his attack."

Yes, I remember after Pulse there were so many interviews of people in the hospital that had sustained minor injuries and were interviewed about that night. There haven't been as many interviews in this incident. Maybe the people that were shot sustained more serious injuries and are still in IC? Also in some of the Youtube videos of live footage from that evening, people did not seem to understand the gravity of the situation. Some were laughing during the gunfire. And people didn't seem to be moving that fast to get out of the vicinity. I wonder if a lot of the 500 injuries involved trampling over each other to get away from the stage area? I think I read there were 22,000 people, and 500 injured?

I notice this is the week for many funerals and memorial services for the deceased.

Out of respect for their loved ones, perhaps the media is intentionally toning it down during this sad time. If so, that's a considerate gesture on their part. My heart goes out to the families who are dealing with their sudden and tragic loss.

Las Vegas shooting victims:
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/las-vegas-shooting-victims/

NEXT PERSON TO POST A FAKE NEWS STORY GETS AN AUTOMATIC 10 DAY TIME-OUT.

Here is how you can tell if it is a fake news story. Google what the story is reporting and if the major news outlets have not picked it up it is fake news.

Don't be fooled by the sites that look like they are from CNN or Fox.

Be very careful before you post a fake news item.

I literally read where someone posted a fake news article and within two posts it was being quoted as fact. That's here on Websleuths by the way.

We cannot be part of the problem when it comes to spreading fake news.

Thank you,
Tricia

Lets put it this way!

Over time I have come to some pretty concerning notions!

This case is well...odd. I think the changing timelines is creating uneasiness in the public.

Live report on MSNBC so no link:

MGM now says shots at Security Guard and outside happened at almost the same time -- within 40 seconds. Not several minutes as earlier stated.

Paraphrasing but think I got the main idea. moo

Do you think amidst the mass panic and chaotic confusion resulting in obvious bloodshed, the sound of constant gunfire and bullets echoing and ricocheting amongst 22,000 fans plus others on the street, that maybe as many as one person who legally carried wounldn't have returned gunfire to what they perceived to be the source of the treat?

I don't think it's as simple as determining trajectories and immediateky assuming various parties were acting as collective assassins.

The stuff I watched was far more than trajectories !

check out the health rangers thing fascinating

Re: Hannity

I'm guessing it'll be a 2 minute segment where he's asked about his reaction and feelings. All good but I hope Hannity probes and asks where the hallway CCTV footage is and why the official story changed.

Live report on MSNBC so no link:

MGM now says shots at Security Guard and outside happened at almost the same time -- within 40 seconds. Not several minutes as earlier stated.

Paraphrasing but think I got the main idea. moo

Weeeeeeeeeee another change!

Good grief!

http://www.newsweek.com/las-vegas-shooting-more-victims-hospitals-682675

"A total of 611 attack victims were treated at four different hospitals or hospital groups for which Newsweek was able to obtain figures. That includes 104 people at University Medical Center, 199 people at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center, 229 people at the Valley Health System’s six hospitals and 79 people at Dignity Health System’s three hospitals, according to spokeswomen for each hospital or group.

That figure is significantly higher than the 406 injuries and 50 deaths the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department estimated on October 2, the day after Paddock carried out his attack."

This is a great article with quite a bit of information on the number of actual gunshot wounds vs trampling/etc. Thank you for it!

Hey Everyone,

I am trying to get this video verified.

If this is real then yes the last two shots were the gunman accidentally shooting then the final shot he killed himself.

Question: Why can't we hear the police firing back?
Why can't we hear the police when they used the explosive?
Why is the last two gunshots as loud as the shots when he was hanging out the window?

If anyone can help determine if this is legit, if those are the last two shots coming from the shooter, I would really appreciate it. I couldn't find it on Snopes.com but I wrote and asked them if they could help.

If someone could double check and look for this at Snopes I would appreciate it. My searching skills are not nearly as sharp as yours.

Thank you very much.
Tricia

Dont know if this has been posted yet, as you guys keep hammering the posts out. Gonna have to do the pomodoro technique on my job to read this or my boss is gonna question where the heck my productivity went...

the bus station video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x96Kem0ZYag

It ends with two single shots first one on 3:25, second few moments later. Didnt see any other videos ending with audible single shots

Also they keep mentioning the glass falling down from Mandalay bay

People came in so grievously injured and so many at a time that Fisher, who is the medical head of trauma services for the hospital, and his colleagues used markers, writing directly on patients, to do triage.

When someone arrived, an emergency room physician would mark their wounds. It was quick, simple and impersonal by necessity.

Fisher says in those first few hours, the patients were functionally anonymous to the surgeons trying to save their lives. "There's no paper charts prepared for all those patients," says Fisher. "No documentation, so literally they just write on the patient. Just write where the wounds are."

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-...of-casualties-makes-las-vegas-count-difficult

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

I am trying to get this video verified.

If this is real then yes the last two shots were the gunman accidentally shooting then the final shot he killed himself.

Question: Why can't we hear the police firing back?
Why is the last two gunshots as loud as the shots when he was hanging out the window?

If anyone can help determine if this is legit, if those are the last two shots coming from the shooter, I would really appreciate it. I couldn't find it on Snopes.com but I wrote and asked them if they could help.

If someone could double check and look for this at Snopes I would appreciate it. My searching skills are not nearly as sharp as yours.

Thank you very much.
Tricia

This is a video that was actually discussed a few threads ago. It's been out for many days, and I haven't seen anything to discredit it.

As for some of your questions:
Why can't we hear the police firing back?
Police have never said they actually shot at him. There was some talk about "engaging the suspect" at some point, but it's been made clear since then that the police just waited outside trying to be as quiet as possible before the breach, and then he was dead upon breach. The interview on 60 Minutes helps with this timeline a little.

Looking at the room, there's a considerable distance between the window and the door. Furthermore, the explosives happened approximately an hour after he stopped shooting. He shot for about 10-12 minutes, and police didn't breach until 72 minutes. It would not be audible in this video.

He was very close to the window when he shot himself (as seen in leaked pictures). If you listen closely (or have firearms experience), you can tell that the two shots are definitely a lower power than previous shots. He also likely wasn't "hanging out the window", but firing back from within the room to conceal his location when he was shooting with the rifles.

:twocents:

and the fact that he just got almost 40k already from that...plus will get workmans comp, unemployment etc... quite a money maker these days.
But I wonder what his security bill will be like. And given the conspiracy theories out there about him, it seems to me that he will need that for awhile.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;918584753669816320]https://twitter.com/reviewjournal/status/918584753669816320[/video]

But I wonder what his security bill will be like. And given the conspiracy theories out there about him, it seems to me that he will need that for awhile.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Given that they don't even have a valid business license right now, I'm thinking they might just be doing someone a favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06