NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-I know nothing about Work-comp, Union coverage. Would it be generous enough for there not to be a *need* for Go-Fund? I’m sure there are many victims who have no coverage and Go-Fund could be a life changer for them.

and the fact that he just got almost 40k already from that...plus will get workmans comp, unemployment etc... quite a money maker these days.

-I know nothing about Work-comp, Union coverage. Would it be generous enough for there not to be a *need* for Go-Fund? I’m sure there are many victims who have no coverage and Go-Fund could be a life changer for them.

Idk if it would make a difference that he’s in a Union, but WC should cover his medical bills, and if approved, he could be able to get total temporary disability compensation, or partial temporary disability compensation. I do not know what the compensation amounts would be in each case, but I would think he’d be eligible for either total or partial temporary benefits.

Ugh - the video had a pic of the door in it ............

the pic of the door just blows me away!! (no pun intended)

The bullets certainly did not blow the door away either!

a door that has been shot through 200 times by machine gun blown up by cops is stunning

clean and fresh has a few things off

carpet outside the door is pristine - that is amazing carpet -- talk scotch guard !!

The paint on the walls around the doors dont even a touch up

the framing around both doors like A Ok from the pic we have been given

the machine gun on the body is resting comfortably on his left leg

"shooters" tee shirt and jeans are fine not even a little rip after firing 2000 rounds of stuff

the arm in the picture does not even have a little boo boo , no bruise no scrapes no burn marks

his sneakers as far as you can tell seems to be burn resistant as well -- from the videos I have seen of those guns being fired it looks like the shells fly all over the place

I did see like 8 or 9 holes in it

there was also no burn marks from bullets that are hot as heck on the carpet in the battlefield !

If they all were behind that curtain then I would think that curtain has some pretty intense fire protection since there perfect !

no glass shards near the broken window
curtain?

guns are on the carpet to -- from what i have learned is people wear gloves cause the guns get so hot

if one set a pan that just fried some chicken ! on ones carpet would there be come discoloring

the carpet under all these raging hot machines is perfect -- they don't even need to be vacuumed !

My lady love bug makes more of a carpet mess with her claws !! She is energetic but ...

The furniture in the room does not even look like it would need to replaced --

its a major news story reporters are everywhere, apparently no reporter wanted to capture a shot or three of the giant aviation fuel tanks

The area is surrounded by electronic signs -- somehow any sign right around the shooting rampage is disturbed, pristine

foliage surrounding the area are beautiful , not even a ripped leave , a disturbed bark - no dents in any trees in line of fire

cars were still driving by in the videos somehow a vehicle did not seem to even get hit ?

No cop cars were damaged it appears

no lights atop of cop cars were shot out?

luckily only one of all the cops in the area were hit

the instant the shots were heard concert staff turned on all the white lights - not one bulb got hit by flood of bullets flying everywhere

the plastic on a lot of the fences were not hit by this barrage of bullets

it seems as if all bullets just went only into bodies -- never hitting anything else in there path ??

No smoke was seen flowing out of the broken windows during the shooting

anyone wanna see what stuff looks like after machine guns are blowing up all over the place check out PUlse pictures !

its so silly ya all

-it’s like all we saw/have seen of photo evidence, over and over remains rather a pristine crime scene. The walls, carpet-as you say don’t align with the power of the surrounding weapons.

-Can’t wrap my head around them on a national platform as 60Minutes. They had to do a mock rehearsal for it. I mean the usual/standard REAL narrative and character assignments for a fluid storyline. That is procedural order. I would like to see the rough written script.

Does anyone know if Vegas has the technology to hear (pinpoint) gunshots within the city? I don't know what the technology is called, but I have seen in several cases where in some cities law enforcement has this technology. If they do could it show only shots were fired from the 32nd floor windows not from the ground?

Acoustic forensic science

Does anyone know if Vegas has the technology to hear (pinpoint) gunshots within the city? I don't know what the technology is called, but I have seen in several cases where in some cities law enforcement has this technology. If they do could it show only shots were fired from the 32nd floor windows not from the ground?

One version is called ShotSpotter but I can't find any indication it was available in Vegas. moo

-it’s like all we saw/have seen of photo evidence, over and over remains rather a pristine crime scene. The walls, carpet-as you say don’t align with the power of the surrounding weapons.

-Can’t wrap my head around them on a national platform as 60Minutes. They had to do a mock rehearsal for it. I mean the usual/standard REAL narrative and character assignments for a fluid storyline. That is procedural order. I would like to see the rough written script.

-What happens in a case like 60Minutes? If there is proven untruths given by the show guest, are they subject to legal ramifications from the 60 Mins organization/types? Because they didn’t go on and say “this is what we think happened based on what...”. They themselves are the firsthand source speakers.

Forgive me/brain fog, i’m not doing a swell job on articulation at this moment.

This just hit me

I came up with this list by reviewing my memory of stories/coverage I saw during Pulse

Do you guys realize that in this story , unlike any other ever -- we have not heard stuff like:

Actual numbers of admits at each hospital

Breakdown of numbers of critical life threatening minor anything like that

Zero updates on status of conditions

No details on nature of injuries

discharge numbers

actual injured numbers (it has stayed at "around" or "over " 500 for its entirety

very few if any in hospital room interview s

no pressers from any hospital reps

no video of shots from the ER entry ways from the night showing ambulances and vehicles speeding into the ER bay

no numbers of how many transports ambulances actually transported that night

coverage of how people addressed the need to rebook their flights home

any media effort to find out more about his siblings --other relatives

clarification of his IRS / Lockheed employ history

attempts at on air interviews with siblings

any reports on impact on reservations on hotel industry in the area

Zero reporting on his actual net worth

any valet parkers interviews at Luxor -- they would have a good view

discussion of hotel refunding people who were in the hotel their money

any interviews with places that let people hide in their establishments

any media camping out outside siblings homes

any interviews with surrounding hotels staff

enduring video of areas blocked off as a result of event

no interviews of patients on discharge day

no happy family reunions

no number of surgeries performed

no triage areas shown that night

interviews with businesses near the event

only a snippet of body cam

no reporting on a few first responders having troubles afterwards

no interviews with mental health pros regarding how to deal /cope with event

no support groups started

no centralized location for free mental health services

coverage of any funerals?

no moments of silence

no interviews with review of PTSD symptoms

not sure on this -- any back to back non stop without commercial interruption coverage local news

any and all political people holding any pressers

no discussion of after action stuff

no shots of actual ambulances waiting to rush in once area was secured

no endless FB posts of people posting talking about the deceased

few interviews with deceased loved ones

no shots of cops carrying anyone

a couple of interviews only from first responders

no endless wanting to send condolences to everyone

few memorials or vigils

no massive pileup of flowers and cards and candles and notes

no big companies making any donations

no celebrities doing so either

any follow up on prognosis of injured survivors

no followups on when floor 32 was finally cleared

anyone have a clue how many still in hospital

no staff interviews (even in disguise)

just a few fleeting notions

Washington talking nothing

no reports about crisis debriefings for first responders

the entire story has been about the timeline

PS anyone have a periscope like stream of the night?

The trajectory experts on YT do that .

They have matched up video audio seperated them and choreographed them and run them through computer programs

do something like forensic trajectories on YT some really presenters have made videos

Do you think amidst the mass panic and chaotic confusion resulting in obvious bloodshed, the sound of constant gunfire and bullets echoing and ricocheting amongst 22,000 fans plus others on the street, that maybe as many as one person who legally carried wounldn't have returned gunfire to what they perceived to be the source of the treat?

I don't think it's as simple as determining trajectories and immediateky assuming various parties were acting as collective assassins.

Cariis, I do find it odd that there has never been follow up on the wounded, and lots of the things you bring up. Of the "over 500" injured, we still don't know how many were shot and how many were injured otherwise. I don't know why the news media hasn't been all over that. There are a lot of strange things about this incident. I'm not a conspiracy theory guy by any means, and I still for the most part believe there was only one shooter, but there are enough strange things and unanswered questions (that I would have thought would have been answered by now) that it leaves a little bit of doubt in my mind.

If they jam do they eject regular bullets.The only thing seen in the pics of the room
are reg bullets , that kinda look like they were sprinkled around the room for a dash of whatever

I was wondering about that. They look too clean for me when they should have blood spatter. (The ones behind his head anyway)

Yes, I remember after Pulse there were so many interviews of people in the hospital that had sustained minor injuries and were interviewed about that night. There haven't been as many interviews in this incident. Maybe the people that were shot sustained more serious injuries and are still in IC? Also in some of the Youtube videos of live footage from that evening, people did not seem to understand the gravity of the situation. Some were laughing during the gunfire. And people didn't seem to be moving that fast to get out of the vicinity. I wonder if a lot of the 500 injuries involved trampling over each other to get away from the stage area? I think I read there were 22,000 people, and 500 injured?

This just hit me

I came up with this list by reviewing my memory of stories/coverage I saw during Pulse

Do you guys realize that in this story , unlike any other ever -- we have not heard stuff like:

Actual numbers of admits at each hospital

Breakdown of numbers of critical life threatening minor anything like that

Zero updates on status of conditions

No details on nature of injuries

discharge numbers

actual injured numbers (it has stayed at "around" or "over " 500 for its entirety

very few if any in hospital room interview s

no pressers from any hospital reps

no video of shots from the ER entry ways from the night showing ambulances and vehicles speeding into the ER bay

no numbers of how many transports ambulances actually transported that night

coverage of how people addressed the need to rebook their flights home

any media effort to find out more about his siblings --other relatives

clarification of his IRS / Lockheed employ history

attempts at on air interviews with siblings

any reports on impact on reservations on hotel industry in the area

Zero reporting on his actual net worth

any valet parkers interviews at Luxor -- they would have a good view

discussion of hotel refunding people who were in the hotel their money

any interviews with places that let people hide in their establishments

any media camping out outside siblings homes

any interviews with surrounding hotels staff

enduring video of areas blocked off as a result of event

no interviews of patients on discharge day

no happy family reunions

no number of surgeries performed

no triage areas shown that night

interviews with businesses near the event

only a snippet of body cam

no reporting on a few first responders having troubles afterwards

no interviews with mental health pros regarding how to deal /cope with event

no support groups started

no centralized location for free mental health services

coverage of any funerals?

no moments of silence

no interviews with review of PTSD symptoms

not sure on this -- any back to back non stop without commercial interruption coverage local news

any and all political people holding any pressers

no discussion of after action stuff

no shots of actual ambulances waiting to rush in once area was secured

no endless FB posts of people posting talking about the deceased

few interviews with deceased loved ones

no shots of cops carrying anyone

a couple of interviews only from first responders

no endless wanting to send condolences to everyone

few memorials or vigils

no massive pileup of flowers and cards and candles and notes

no big companies making any donations

no celebrities doing so either

any follow up on prognosis of injured survivors

no followups on when floor 32 was finally cleared

anyone have a clue how many still in hospital

no staff interviews (even in disguise)

just a few fleeting notions

Washington talking nothing

no reports about crisis debriefings for first responders

the entire story has been about the timeline

PS anyone have a periscope like stream of the night?

I noticed lack of coverage also, do you think they are trying to keep everything under wraps to prevent a copycat crime?

Yes, I remember after Pulse there were so many interviews of people in the hospital that had sustained minor injuries and were interviewed about that night. There haven't been as many interviews in this incident. Maybe the people that were shot sustained more serious injuries and are still in IC? Also in some of the Youtube videos of live footage from that evening, people did not seem to understand the gravity of the situation. Some were laughing during the gunfire. And people didn't seem to be moving that fast to get out of the vicinity. I wonder if a lot of the 500 injuries involved trampling over each other to get away from the stage area? I think I read there were 22,000 people, and 500 injured?

This was yesterday but I cant find any reports any longer on how many still hopilzed

the number yesterday was 8 yes 8 in hop

after the horror the world saw pretty amazing huh

hummmmm

Would you want someone in your laundry room who is already aware of your dirty laundry ??

Nope. I'd boot em out.

tenor.gif

I noticed lack of coverage also, do you think they are trying to keep everything under wraps to prevent a copycat crime?

Lets put it this way!

Over time I have come to some pretty concerning notions!

That is the bizarre part imo

There is not only dead or alive

there ought to be people in the middle

critical

serious

unknown

deceased afterwards

they have

58 dead

and all others in one status

"injured"

just imo not how it works

and if the 8 left in the hospt today is true lots more questions imo ought to pondered

its not adding up at all

trampling injuries also have degrees

not just dead or injured its a range

but in this it is not a range

I was wondering about that. They look too clean for me when they should have blood spatter. (The ones behind his head anyway)

I did not see one just one uno one ine shell in the room

one?

Oh come on put some in the pic at least

jeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics