NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, ABC is a fairly reliable news source. We'll see what they say. Didn't find anything yet on their web site.

The logistics must be difficult for a Sheriff's dept considering very few of the witnesses are local and not all were American citizens. It's a popular destination for Canadians as well, four of the victims who were killed were from Alberta.

Betty P. I was NOT totally joking when I asked for proof of life... I think maybe some thought I was referring to him not being there/ CS theory etc., no my sweets, I was simply wanting to do a welfare check on J.C.,
Not it seems warranted, "What kind of health clinic" could J.C. have needed, what an odd term to use. As a matter of fact, the only time I have ever used that particular verbiage , is when I was referring to a " Mental Health Clinic"...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Fours days preparation for interviews with 5 major networks - any of us might choose to escape to a mental health clinic too! My guess it was too much, way too soon.

LE is in a position right now where, no matter what they say or do, CT folks will attack them. Had they not arranged for microscopic analysis of Paddock's brain, they would have been accused of hiding something, too. Better they have someone do it to remove any doubts about organic brain illness or dysfunction.
Oh, I am am quite sure his brain is dysfunctional... That is about the only thing I am sure of...

I still haven't found out what time this concernt was going to end that night? If the security guard coming to the floor is what spurredd the shooting to take place, and the shooter wasn't ready... then WHEN did the shooter think he woudl be ready? And WHY then? Anyone??

Fours days preparation for interviews with 5 major networks - any of us might choose to escape to a mental health clinic too! My guess it was too much, way too soon.
Pardon me MistyWaters, but even if I have a breakdown right now on my computer in front of all of you, I would very much be offended if
Tricia and my employer, or a subsidy of my employer took it apoun themselves to "assist " me in seeking help.

Was the intent to start shooting as people were leaving the concert? When buses, and taxis were lined up to transport people? Were fireworks part of a closing ceremony? IMO, his intent had to be for that night, otherwise whoever picked up his room service cart would see the cameras, and the fire escape door.

I still haven't found out what time this concernt was going to end that night? If the security guard coming to the floor is what spurredd the shooting to take place, and the shooter wasn't ready... then WHEN did the shooter think he woudl be ready? And WHY then? Anyone??

-Funny! Thank you for the reigniting, brief for me but the timing is perfect for my raw eyeballs😨 And WHY then? Anyone??😂🙃😎

Snipped by me

????????

These things were absolutely addressed in today's press conference.

Are you asking for discharge status and plans patient by patient? Because HIPPA laws would prevent that. He did provide an update of the above numbers of people treated and released, still in the hospital and critical, and a new and updated of the total number injured.

In all fairness to CARIIS, his post that you just replied to was from yesterday, post #449, long before "today's press conference":

Yesterday, 04:05 PM #449

Betty P. I was NOT totally joking when I asked for proof of life... I think maybe some thought I was referring to him not being there/ CS theory etc., no my sweets, I was simply wanting to do a welfare check on J.C.,
Not it seems warranted, "What kind of health clinic" could J.C. have needed, what an odd term to use. As a matter of fact, the only time I have ever used that particular verbiage , is when I was referring to a " Mental Health Clinic"...

It was a Quick Care Clinic: https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...skips-tv-interviews-after-las-vegas-shooting/

On Thursday at about 1 p.m., Hickey said he and the union’s local president took a meeting with MGM officials in the bedroom, while Campos, the other union member and a security guard hired by MGM to protect Campos waited in the living room.At 2 p.m., when Hickey emerged from the meeting, he said Campos and the other people were gone.
Hickey said he called and texted the other union member. The only response he received is that Campos was being taken to a Quick Care health clinic.
“It’s a strange story,” Hickey said. “But it is what it is.”

Still, they just left and didn't knock on the door to the bedroom or call out something like, "Hey, we need to get JC to Quick Care."

Just bothers me and I hope they've seen and talked with him since the story ran.

A difference in opinion does not make one a conspiracy and one not. There's lots of questions that remain unanswered about this shooting, and IMO will always be unanswered questions. Now, does that mean something? Just that the public is not informed about every detail. Even in trials we've followed here, the latest coming to my mind is Holly Bobo's murder. There remain unanswered questions. That doesn't mean the LE is corrupt, the DA corrupt, govt corrupt, family corrupt, etc. Simply means there are unanswered questions. May be important, may not be. It is what it is.

In the motive in this shooting....so far there doesn't appear to be something we would expect to see. Not affliated with a hate group, far leaning left or right agenda, no diagnosed mental illness, not a case of bullying, etc. Thus we, as sleuthers, and as the public, wonder just what the heck was his motive?!?! There has to be something. Might not be logical to us, but to this shooter, something urged him forward. Something made him believe his actions were meaningful. WHAT?!?! We still don't know. So then, as in many cases, we look at other motives. How many times has money been a motive? Far too many. Was it the motive here? We just don't know. But it's as viable motive as any other, IMO.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

<modsnip>

You raise a good point about Holly's murder. Same with those such as JonBenet's. Twenty years later and people are still talking about it and seeking. Same with many others.

bothersome

just got in

google biggest mass shooting in the nations history

nothing comes back

can someone link the presser

for some reason it aint that big a deal

I need to see the presser

tia

Most definitely he's suffering from PTSD in addition to the gunshot wound in his leg. Next he gets stalked by the news media and nutso CT folks.

Campos is a victim, just like all the others who Paddock killed or wounded. He deserves the same respect and compassion that others are receiving. For the life of me, I can't understand the horrible desire of some people to attack him and ruin his life.

-Iona, I can’t open this and I would like to see it. Can you direct me elsewhere?
TIA
My apologies Gooddeeds, I cannot locate the file or pull it up from the web due to traffic from today's interview.

I would guess using the term Health Clinic was purposeful as it is not as explicit as "Mental Health Cinic" "Hospital" "Urgent Care Clnic". They could be trying to protect his privacy and maybe give a modicum of
respect to his current state whatever it is. Maybe he had a panic attack or something. The guy has just gone through a very traumatizing situation and has been stalked since. If he did have a breakdown, or a panic attack or something, and was on his way to see a mental health professional, or to a psych ER for evaluation, can you imagine if they made that sort of statement to the press? Not only would it violate his rights to protected health info, people would be all over it..."omg, he's unstable" "He's losing it" "He's guilty"

I guess I'm saying, it could be an arbitrary comment to distract as to why he left, or was forced to leave by his employer, union and their lawyers , or it could be that he really needed the attention of a physician.

It is weird though.

Aldean was wrapping up so probably close to 11PM.

It was a Quick Care Clinic: https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...skips-tv-interviews-after-las-vegas-shooting/

Still, they just left and didn't knock on the door to the bedroom or call out something like, "Hey, we need to get JC to Quick Care."

Just bothers me and I hope they've seen and talked with him since the story ran.
Thanks for that, in my neck of the woods I am assuming that an "Urgent Care Clinic ", would be the same. Not serious enough for the emergency room, but too serious to stay home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member