NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that presser sure didn't do much for their credibility.

No questions! ..... What the hell? Now they aren't taking questions.. seriously?

He knew the narrative would change and he knows what he tells us today is probably going to change as well? Then WHY bother even talking.

What a farce.

Not to get fingers wagged at me for talking about unions... but I have a feeling that this is being used as a publicity stunt by this particular union. I feel like they're parading him around like a prize pony or something. It's especially clear in the photo they took of him where he's looking like "Wtf is even going on" and they have their special union badge around his neck, with a special union plaque, and their union logos on union hats... It reeks to me. Maybe I'm wrong. Hopefully I'm wrong.

-m00, where is that photo?
TIA

When will they answer the real questions?

Are they just discounting the numerous eye witness accounts of multiple shooters? Is that how they seek out the truth?

What a farce.

Not to mention we've had a metric poop-ton of misinformation being spewed in the media by anonymous sources. Who knows what the anonymous Australian friend really knows?

I agree that we have no idea what Australian guy knows. But I also question how much Eric knows about his own brother. He talked in circles and one sentence contradicted his next. IMO

I agree that we have no idea what Australian guy knows. But I also question how much Eric knows about his own brother. He talked in circles and one sentence contradicted his next. IMO

So you are questioning the story of the brother? Is that also a "conspiracy theory"?

I have seen reports that he had just started and ones saying this was his last song. On the setlist websight that I have used many times to see concert set lists it says thus was Aldean seventh song.
He was the headliner would he play only seven songs?
I dont know if I can post the link because it is a .fm not a .com, but a search for Jason Aldean setlists brings it up.

Here's the setlist. I think it was only the "last song" because of gunfire interrupting.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/jason-aldean/2017/las-vegas-village-las-vegas-nv-5be3b708.html

Here's one from Sept. 9 as a comparison. I'm more inclined to agree he had a few more to go so probably an hour left.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/jason-aldean/2017/pnc-bank-arts-center-holmdel-nj-43e2cf7b.html

I have seen reports that he had just started and ones saying this was his last song. On the setlist websight that I have used many times to see concert set lists it says thus was Aldean seventh song.
He was the headliner would he play only seven songs?
I dont know if I can post the link because it is a .fm not a .com, but a search for Jason Aldean setlists brings it up.

Based on the music festivals I’ve been to, I think 7-10 songs would be normal. 10 might be a lot. I don’t know anything about this festival though other than the standard info in news articles.

So you are questioning the story of the brother? Is that also a "conspiracy theory"?

No, I’m questioning the brother being all over the place. He was obviously distraught and probably mortified at what his brother did, so he was looking to defend his brother in any way possible. Frankly, he seemed drunk during the interview I saw.

Please back off. I have zero interest in engaging with you again. Roll and scroll past me please and thanks.

Here's the setlist. I think it was only the "last song" because of gunfire interrupting.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/jason-aldean/2017/las-vegas-village-las-vegas-nv-5be3b708.html

Here's one from Sept. 9 as a comparison. I'm more inclined to agree he had a few more to go so probably an hour left.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/jason-aldean/2017/pnc-bank-arts-center-holmdel-nj-43e2cf7b.html
Yes, that is the websight I use. It even says next to the seventh song that the concert was interrupted by gunfire into the audience.

No, I’m questioning the brother being all over the place. He was obviously distraught and probably mortified at what his brother did, so he was looking to defend his brother in any way possible. Frankly, he seemed drunk during the interview I saw.

Please back off. I have zero interest in engaging with you again. Roll and scroll past me please and thanks.

Please don't try to discredit me when I have questions also. It's the same thing.

I transcribed that section:
10/13/17 Press Conference
Transcript excerpt, 6:14 - 7:30

Sheriff Joe Lombardo:
“The dates of the 25[SUP]th[/SUP] vs the 28[SUP]th [/SUP].
This was not breaking news, no matter who believed it to be so in this form.
We were aware of the discrepancy of the 28[SUP]th[/SUP] vs the 25[SUP]th[/SUP] in the early parts of this investigation.
What we weren’t aware of is why the date of the 28[SUP]th[/SUP] was utilized in the early portion of this as I was provided this information as part of the person registered in the suspect’s room.
We have come to learn the suspect did occupy the room on the 25[SUP]th[/SUP] and the situation on how the room was compensated, or paid for, had changed. And the name as part of the registration had changed on the 28[SUP]th[/SUP] to include Marylou Danley.
So that was the confusion associated with that. No matter what the perception is whether we were being non-transparent or we were attempting to be subversive is false.
I was acting on the information at the time I was provided it.”

[video=youtube;cCqS5X_zu-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=cCqS5X_zu-g[/video]

Thank you for transcribing, but I'm still confused. To me, it sounds like Paddock checked in on the 25th and then Danley's name was added to the reservation on the 28th.

Which means there's no reason for them to have said the 28th

Thank you for transcribing, but I'm still confused. To me, it sounds like Paddock checked in on the 25th and then Danley's name was added to the reservation on the 28th.

Either that’s what he means, or Lombardo really sucks at clarifying things.

Please don't try to discredit me when I have questions also. It's the same thing.

I did not attempt to discredit you. I just don’t agree with your posts and I don’t care to engage. Clearly we think differently and you’ve made snarky comments about my posts before, so why should we interact? We are adults, let’s agree to disagree. There’s enough BS in the world, I don’t see a need to add to it by arguing with a stranger on the internet.

This thread has gone off the rails with people being snarky towards each other. Its sad that this is a thread about one of our nations tragedies, and people just seem to want to argue and accuse innocent people of things (mainly the SG). I’m done with it. If you want to try to get a rise out of me, do yourself a favor and block me. Our country has enough problems. Let’s show some respect for a national tragedy and not have petty fights on a thread that should be respecting victims and the families of those involved.

If you were JC, or JCs mom, how would you feel reading what people wrote on this thread? WS is victim friendly. JC is a victim. Btw this isn’t directed at you.

Best to all.

Previous articles have said that SPs room (the adjoining one) that he checked into the 25th was comped, and in the computer system there is a difference between comped and paid rooms. They said he paid for suite from the 28th, so it was I guess different in the system from the comped room. I think maybe he checked into the suite on the 28th with his and danleys name on it. That’s just my take on it.

Based on the music festivals I’ve been to, I think 7-10 songs would be normal. 10 might be a lot. I don’t know anything about this festival though other than the standard info in news articles.
Would the headliner play more songs than others? I have no idea how long they play for. Last night Aldean said he was going to play for that concert the one that Vegas didn't get to see (paraphrased). The first seven songs were the same. It lead me to believe he was suppose to play 20 songs in Vegas.
The only reason I am interested in how long Aldean had to play is because I belive the shooter thought he had time for his last minute preps. How did he know he had time? Did he know? Answers we may never get, but I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper