NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the time stamp on the article.

-From that article:

Two law enforcement sources told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton that at this point, it doesn’t appear the shooting was an act of terrorism. The suspect was known to police in Mesquite and had a criminal history, the sources said.

-I thought he didn’t have a Criminal record and that he wasn’t known to LE.??Hmmm because if he did as per the article then we would know more about him??

-Nee, thanks for the black and white humor! Someone should write a book about these tales. What would be some good names?

What are you talking about, black and white humor? Huh?

-From that article:

Two law enforcement sources told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton that at this point, it doesn’t appear the shooting was an act of terrorism. The suspect was known to police in Mesquite and had a criminal history, the sources said.

-I thought he didn’t have a Criminal record and that he wasn’t known to LE.??Hmmm because if he did as per the article then we would know more about him??

I'd say it's best to stick with newer articles if you want the most accurate information.

Ya know, it's a HUGE difference for someone to be shot down by LE, and them commit suicide. It's hard for me to believe there was EVER any discrepancy. Yeah, that is black and white. It's either one or the other. Houston, I think we have a problem.

Ya know, it's a HUGE difference for someone to be shot down by LE, and them commit suicide. It's hard for me to believe there was EVER any discrepancy. Yeah, that is black and white. It's either one or the other. Houston, I think we have a problem.

I think the reporters weren't getting the most accurate information from their sources right away and they were reporting what they had, but once they got the official word from the Sheriff that's what everyone reported. It was only a few hours between the first reports and the time the Sheriff announced SP had committed suicide.

What are you talking about, black and white humor? Huh?

-I thought you meant “because nothing has been Black and White in the Timeline”.

BETTER SAID ITS ALL BEEN VERY GRAY!!!

They would have found which gunshot he died from, from the autopsy. They were announcing stuff before they had the correct info.

-One or the Other would be accurate. But it seems to fit in the with the many discrepancies.

-One or the Other would be accurate. But it seems to fit in the with the many discrepancies.

It is because everyone and his dog made announcements without any real knowledge of the situation. It would have been a chaotic situation, with no one knowing what happened when, but they were still talking to anyone who put a mic in front of them.

CoolJ, I just finished reading today's posts. The topic of BH was a very interesting diversion from discussion of the timeline in general. I admire your perseverance in clarifying information and for attempting to seek possible answers and explanations. While his role remains murky (imo) introducing the discussion was a worthwhile endeavour.

They would have found which gunshot he died from, from the autopsy. They were announcing stuff before they had the correct info.

What do you mean "which gunshot" ? They shot him after he shot himself ? Geez, I must be really confused .

CoolJ, I just finished reading today's posts. The topic of BH was a very interesting diversion from discussion of the timeline in general. I admire your perseverance in clarifying information and for attempting to seek possible answers and explanations. While his role remains murky (imo) introducing the discussion was a worthwhile endeavour.

-Agree! Great efforts.

It happens all the time.

Yes it sure does. In the rush to deliver Breaking News, media often use Twitter and Facebook posts as their source. If they were forced to wait for an official sources, nothing whatsoever would be released before LE hold their initial press conference.

Yes it sure does. In the rush to deliver Breaking News, media often use Twitter and Facebook posts as their source. If they were forced to wait for an official sources, nothing whatsoever would be released before LE hold their initial press conference.

-The media-yes. We are referencing though the contradictions in the words of LE-SWAT-MB-FBI.

They did shoot him after he shot himself. It would have been obvious at autopsy which shot killed him. I don't understand why you are confused. Post mortem (after death) wounds are obvious and easily identified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly