NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rent a car and cross international borders regularly. A lot of people do.
You rent a car. You tell them where you're going. Hand them your license and credit card, sign your name and go. It's not tedious at all. It's super simple and they do it every. day.

I don't see what this has to do with anything, or what it proves.

It proves nothing. But people are still grasping for straws to make JC look sketchy.

I truly hope he finds and sues the crap out of the people making false claims about him and making him out to be a criminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not unusual at all. He'd been through a traumatic experience , was recovering from a gunshot wound and was being chased by loony CT celebrities. Taking a weekend trip to visit his family is very logical. No doubt he rented a car so he wouldn't be followed by the loonies.

I wonder if he has considered bringing a lawsuit against some of the crazies who are making a fortune from harassing him? Richard Jewell successfully sued the major news outlets that falsely accused him of being a bomber.

How is any of this relevant? JC is considered a hero, not a suspect. Why should he be victimized unfairly just because he's Hispanic?

I am so perplexed by the way this thread has become a vendetta against the security guard. Good grief, the man was a victim and probably has serious emotional issues to deal with. It makes perfect sense he would want to be with family. Nothing nefarious about renting a vehicle to keep from being hounded by media or others who may have tried to follow him everywhere he went. He is not the one who had the timeline mixed up, but if he did it would be understandable.

Try doing your job the best you can, maybe save many lives in the process, and be seriously injured yourself. Then try to imagine how media and public are going to hound you if this occurred in a well-known location.

I am willing to bet he only agreed to the interview(s) because he had been hounded/stalked and thought that would be the end of them, or someone convinced him it was in his best interest .... and then the actual experience of being on TV panicked him.

I have great empathy for him. I honestly can see myself in a similar situation, though I would not have been as brave as he was. I wish the victim-bashing would stop.

Was JC an employee or was he sub_contracted out to MGM?
I’ve heard both so I’m a bit confused.

If JC worked for a subcontracted security firm, it would be unusual to seclude him by MGM, imo

I believe it was on the Ellen show, he said he was a regular employee. Union workers don't work as "contractors". They have actual workers rights and are treated and paid fairly, as opposed to most "contract" workers today.

I am so perplexed by the way this thread has become a vendetta against the security guard. Good grief, the man was a victim and probably has serious emotional issues to deal with. It makes perfect sense he would want to be with family. Nothing nefarious about renting a vehicle to keep from being hounded by media or others who may have tried to follow him everywhere he went. He is not the one who had the timeline mixed up, but if he did it would be understandable.

Try doing your job the best you can, maybe save many lives in the process, and be seriously injured yourself. Then try to imagine how media and public are going to hound you if this occurred in a well-known location.

I am willing to bet he only agreed to the interview(s) because he had been hounded/stalked and thought that would be the end of them, or someone convinced him it was in his best interest .... and then the actual experience of being on TV panicked him.

I have great empathy for him. I honestly can see myself in a similar situation, though I would not have been as brave as he was. I wish the victim-bashing would stop.

Yes, it's pretty sick. In all the years I've followed cases here, I've never seen this site allow people to treat a victim with such disrespect. Apparently, what's happening to this victim is a reflection of what's going on in the fringe "alt right" community. The same people who accused the parents of Sandy Hook victims of making up the massacre as a story. Very twisted, hateful people (not here but elsewhere) whose ignorance is being exploited by those who want to steer the discussion away from the horror inflicted on society by sick people with easy access to weapons of mass destruction. JMO

-Agree, no reason to lie or cover up.
I doubt that they only have quick care clinics in Vegas that are run by only one company. We have several where I am, run by different medical systems. We call them convenient care or urgent care here whether it's in the actual name or not. AFAIK, it was stated only that he went to a quick care clinic, not which one.

Again, though, JC is a victim and I don't understand why we are sleuthing where he got care. I thought we had already been down this road before and warned by mods.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It appears SP was actively stalking outdoor concerts. But we don't know if SP and MD routinely travelled to cities to attend outdoor concerts or if reservations of this type represented a longer term obsession into mass killing of concert goers. I'm just thinking about this because, although MB was the hotel where the shooting occured from, it was the outdoor concert that was the target.

"Citing senior law enforcement officials, NBC report stated there was no evidence that Paddock traveled to Boston, but he did research outdoor concerts and hotels in the area, most of which only offer an obstructed view inside the ballpark. The report did not state the dates of the research, although Fenway, home to the Red Sox, has hosted several concerts in recent months, including Lady Gaga, Billy Joel and New Kids on the Block, according to NECN.com."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...erlooking-fenway-park/?utm_term=.48343b2037d7

"In August, Paddock booked a room at Chicago's Blackstone Hotel that overlooked the Lollapalooza music festival, but he never checked in, Pegues reports. Lollapalooza draws hundreds of thousands of music fans every year to Grant Park. A law enforcement official told The Associated Press no evidence has been found that Paddock ever went to Chicago that weekend..........

.......Also, the weekend before the Las Vegas bloodbath, Paddock had rented a high-rise condo in a Las Vegas building that overlooked the Life is Beautiful alternative music festival, Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said Tuesday."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stephen-paddock-room-hotel-lollapalooza-2017/

I doubt that they only have quick care clinics in Vegas that are run by only one company. We have several where I am, run by different medical systems. We call them convenient care or urgent care here whether it's in the actual name or not. AFAIK, it was stated only that he went to a quick care clinic, not which one.

Again, though, JC is a victim and I don't understand why we are sleuthing where he got care. I thought we had already been down this road before and warned by mods.

I dont know for sure -- but the hero angle was based on rotten info.

There have been no media , any longer, with the hero headlines and an exclamation mark after them.

The fact IMO is he is far more out of the hero category and in the media of late under more (which i concur with ) scrutiny about the many many peculiarities .

We IMO need to be able to roll with the realities as they emerge. I never got the hero thing from the get go before the sheriff started getting everything wrong.

In the beginning he was doing his job. What even with all the wrong stuff did he do? He walked up there. As he was told to

The hero fantasy lasted 36 hours - the story then shifted away

[h=1]Security guard in Las Vegas shooting inexplicably disappears moments before interviews[/h]
Jesus Campos fled to Mexico shortly after the Las Vegas massacre

mysteriously left the country

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]The hero stories are long gone

[/FONT]https://www.google.com/search?q=jesus+campos&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS702US702&tbs=qdr:w&ei=vAIHWsChMozVmwGm1L-gCA&start=10&sa=N&biw=907&bih=441

There have been no media , any longer, with the hero headlines and an exclamation mark after them.

The fact IMO is he is far more out of the hero category and in the media of late under more (which i concur with ) scrutiny about the many many peculiarities .

We IMO need to be able to roll with the realities as they emerge. I never got the hero thing from the get go before the sheriff started getting everything wrong.

In the beginning he was doing his job. What even with all the wrong stuff did he do? He walked up there. As he was told to

[h=1]Security guard in Las Vegas shooting inexplicably disappears moments before interviews[/h]

[/FONT]https://www.google.com/search?q=jesus+campos&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS702US702&tbs=qdr:w&ei=vAIHWsChMozVmwGm1L-gCA&start=10&sa=N&biw=907&bih=441
My point is not that he's a hero, but rather, that he is a victim.

After about a month following the mass shooting in Las Vegas in which 64-year-old Stephen Paddock supposedly single-handedly started a shooting rampage that left 58 dead and roughly 546 people injured; the silence concerning the facts surrounding the event is deafening.

"No one in the Las Vegas Sheriff's Department, Las Vegas District Attorney, Nevada State Attorney General, FBI or homeland security, etc., is publically saying -- 'Yep after collecting all the evidence, It was just the one shooter and all the rounds matched a rifle found in his room.'"

Where is the deeper discussion on the shooter's background?

Was there only one shooter or were there multiple shooters? What about the $100,000 Paddock supposedly wired to an account in the Philippines?

From a forensics standpoint were all the bullets recovered from those who were shot and at the scene match with the numerous weapons recovered from the room of the shooter?

Or, better yet, were there any projectiles recovered that did not match the weapons recovered from the room?

Were the wound trajectories on those injured/treated consistent with being shot from the elevation of the shooter

other trace evidence was found in the room

given the magnitude of the event and the number of police (local and federal) involved

nagging question of what someone may be trying to hide

If something of this magnitude — that has "more angles than a box of blocks" — is allowed to slide by and vaporize into thin air — what will be next...............

http://www.guampdn.com/story/opinio...8/media-silence-shooting-troubling/838790001/

Live Nation is mentioned in some of the lawsuits because it hosted the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas. This was not the first time a tragedy occurred at the scene of a Live Nation concert.

Only in May, 2017 what has become known as the Manchester Arena Bombing was caused by a suicide bomber just outside an arena as people were leaving a concert featuring Ariana Grande. 22 people were killed and 59 injured.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...rt-ends-in-emergency-after-explosions-w483720

I'm not insinuating any negligence on the part of the company, only observing the fact that concerts attract large gatherings. And in neither tragedy was the perpetrator in attendance.

I don't understand why information is expected to be released so much sooner in this investigation than in others.
Here is just one example. A year after Pulse and it is still not clear if any victims were hit by friendly fire. One year. This has only been a month and a half.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article155205324.html

I wonder how much news of US mass shootings within a short period of time becomes too much?

Is there a heightened risk of future mass shootings fuelled by frequent media reporting about recent mass shootings, reinforcing an opportunity for those with a deeply disturbed mind to get their name on the "biggest" list? Hardly over a month between the Las Vegas shooting and the Texas Shooting, the FBI report of the Sandy Hook shooting released in between. It's known that copycat killers are inspired by past high profile murders so does the same apply with regard to mass shootings?

If LE are aware of any evidence, internet searches etc, to directly connect that type of motivation, I wonder what then becomes the priority? Seems it'd become a choice between the publics right to know and public safety.

JMO

I wonder how much news of US mass shootings within a short period of time becomes too much?

Is there a heightened risk of future mass shootings fuelled by frequent media reporting about recent mass shootings, reinforcing an opportunity for those with a deeply disturbed mind to get their name on the "biggest" list? Hardly over a month between the Las Vegas shooting and the Texas Shooting, the FBI report of the Sandy Hook shooting released in between. It's known that copycat killers are inspired by past high profile murders so does the same apply with regard to mass shootings?

If LE are aware of any evidence, internet searches etc, to directly connect that type of motivation, I wonder what then becomes the priority? Seems it'd become a choice between the publics right to know and public safety.

JMO
I wondered this, too. I posted a list of updates and links in here yesterday, I think. I then posted one of those links in the Texas shooting thread this morning - the one with CNN's updated list of the biggest single day mass shootings list ranked. I wondered if part of why the Texas shooter went after the entire church instead of just the MIL was partly because of the Las Vegas shooting, which just became ranked number 1. Perhaps at least part of him wanted his rampage /massacre to rank the highest, and so he didn't spare even the babies. He knew he could take out 60 people if he just sprayed the entire church that morning.

I wondered this, too. I posted a list of updates and links in here yesterday, I think. I then posted one of those links in the Texas shooting thread this morning - the one with CNN's updated list of the biggest single day mass shootings list ranked. I wondered if part of why the Texas shooter went after the entire church instead of just the MIL was partly because of the Las Vegas shooting, which just became ranked number 1. Perhaps at least part of him wanted his rampage /massacre to rank the highest, and so he didn't spare even the babies. He knew he could take out 60 people if he just sprayed the entire church that morning.

That's exactly my thoughts about the Texas shootings as well.

And SP, an apparent yearn for recognition and status, seeking out a location and venue that afforded him an opportunity to massacre and injure a greater number of people than all other mass shootings in the past. Given his preparation and the amount of weaponry and ammunition, I think he expected to annihilate 1000s.

He didn’t mysteriously leave the country. For all we know it was a preplanned vacation, scheduled before the massacre. Stop accusing the victim of being sketchy cariis. You know WS isn’t the place for that.

He didn’t mysteriously leave the country. For all we know it was a preplanned vacation, scheduled before the massacre. Stop accusing the victim of being sketchy cariis. You know WS isn’t the place for that.

Sorry I can't find the source, but I read within the last week that is WAS preplanned. moo

Sorry I can't find the source, but I read within the last week that is WAS preplanned. moo
Me, too. And the thing about stuff like this is that dozens of sensationalized stories will come out, making something look nefarious, but when more information shows up proving it's not, very few follow up with that information. So when you search for the articles that correct the information, you still get flooded by the earlier, sensationalized stories. The correction is likely tucked into an article that didn't primarily have to do with the trip, so you have no idea what to search for, what the title may be.

It's frustrating when the bull stays out there on top and the truth is hidden like a needle in a haystack.

Me, too. And the thing about stuff like this is that dozens of sensationalized stories will come out, making something look nefarious, but when more information shows up proving it's not, very few follow up with that information. So when you search for the articles that correct the information, you still get flooded by the earlier, sensationalized stories. The correction is likely tucked into an article that didn't primarily have to do with the trip, so you have no idea what to search for, what the title may be.

It's frustrating when the bull stays out there on top and the truth is hidden like a needle in a haystack.

Something I was thinking about, how from the beginning for whatever reason JC became an obsession of CTs.

I've always believed that sometimes news enters the media for a very deliberate reason.

For example first we see that JCs home is protected by a security company and it's assumed he's in it...but not so.
The Union President tells us he was in a hotel room for four days, getting ready for interviews.
Then we find out earlier he went to Mexico for a couple of days.
Toss in a couple of "JCs vanished!" that proved untrue.
After that we learn MGM was housing him in an undisclosed location.

And I'm thinking, why do we really need to know that? I can't recall any other situation where the he's-not-here-he's-somewhere-else location of a witness/victim has been communicated to such a degree. Makes me wonder if LE intelligence knew or suspected something was up and JC was assisted by others in thwarting it through his continual unavailability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly