NV NV - Aidan Clune, 19, from CA, got gas at Wendover, car fnd on US-93 near Currie, 26 Apr 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Help Find Aidan Clune
Aidan's mom is an admin along with 3 other people.

297008265_216627447458616_5610014435449329148_n.jpg

300162158_220511107070250_1440605239951326525_n.jpg

Help Find Aidan Clune
18 Aug 2022
We are looking for some help to get these flyers distributed in areas near Elko, Wells, Currie surrounding areas and along US 93.
We are looking for them to be hung up in the following places:
• gas stations
• stores
• restaurants
• bars
• motels
• gaming clubs
• Anywhere hunters frequent this time of year

Please print out the pdf flyer and display in windows or laminate and hang on poles or trees. You can even tape a copy to your vehicle if you live and work in hunting areas.

This post can be shared to all FaceBook groups so we can cover as much territory as possible. #WhereIsAidanClune
Link to a pdf printable document: https://drive.google.com/.../1wJpjLW0iFK0AqHd9wi1.../view...

Article dated Oct. 10

A private investigator and a search group called the Ruby Mountain Rebels have joined the effort to find missing Sonoma teenager Aidan Clune, who disappeared into the desolate Nevada wilderness on April 27.

Patrolling by four-wheeler, the Ruby Mountain Rebels have sought evidence through excursions into the high desert while Nevada-based private investigator Michelle Palmer uncovered sealed cellphone records from Clune, his mother Amy Clune said. But the new evidence has not yet led to the teen’s recovery.

Palmer, owner of the private investigator business Corner Canyon Investigations, helped obtain cellphone records showing where Aidan’s phone last “pinged” on a cellphone tower, providing the phone’s last known location.

“Specialized location information is generally just obtained through a warrant from law enforcement,” Palmer said. “I believe Amy was told that they didn't have enough probable cause for a warrant to get those records. So I immediately went on the hunt to get them.”

Clune had not been able to access her son’s cellphone records through the Elko Sheriff’s Office because Aidan’s disappearance was not filed as a criminal case, she said. Palmer had to file a court order to access the phone data.

“They did ping his phone in the canyon at midnight (on April 27), which is new information for me,” Clune said.

Clune said she originally believed Aidan’s phone last pinged earlier that day at 8:30 p.m., but the connection in the canyon showed the last location of Aidan’s phone around 12:20 a.m. on April 28.

It is an interesting article. There is a lot more at the link.

I didn't say anything about military planes. I was thinking private planes.
Agreed. With the very short, unpaved, manually cleared strips all around both the Rounds' Ranch and the Aiden Clune last known whereabouts site, I was thinking something that could remain low enough, lightweight enough, with a non-reflective profile as to have to record or requirement to report to any nearby ATF, I mean, and Ultralight would match that description and list of check boxes to the Tee. They're basically Hang Gliders with a seat, triangle wheel setup and a fan engine. No one, unless they saw and heard someone flying around, would ever know or have any record of himv even being there.

Help Find Aidan Clune
Aidan's mom is an admin along with 3 other people.

297008265_216627447458616_5610014435449329148_n.jpg
How is it that the Find Aiden page was created 4 years ago yet the young man went missing in 2022? I am not on FB and very unfamiliar with the platform. I'm sure I am missing something obvious. Just worth the inquiry...

How is it that the Find Aiden page was created 4 years ago yet the young man went missing in 2022? I am not on FB and very unfamiliar with the platform. I'm sure I am missing something obvious. Just worth the inquiry...
They repurposed an existing Facebook page that already had people following it so they had a further reach in their search for Aiden.

Oct 24, 2023 article

[…]

“There is somebody in Salt Lake City who strongly resembles my son. We have to find that young man so we can rule it out,” Amy said. “Or it would be a miracle if it was him, it would be a miracle. And I would be ecstatic.”

Amy has enlisted the help of a video forensic company to try to determine if the photo from Utah could be Aidan. In the meantime, she’s sent Aidan’s photo to the Utah Transit Authority and groups that do homeless outreach in the area, in the hopes someone will recognize him.

[…]

So is this supposed to be the blurry photo of Aidan's doppleganger? The websites don't make it clear and the fb group doesn't clarify it either. Pasting first pic from slide show in NewsNation article. If so.... wow. o_O

1698216830180.png

Last edited:
So is this supposed to be the blurry photo of Aidan's doppleganger? The websites don't make it clear and the fb group doesn't clarify it either. Pasting first pic from slide show in NewsNation article. If so.... wow. o_O

View attachment 455756
The caption on the pic says that is Aiden, source Amy Clune. So I don't think that's the blurry pic that the article is referring to.

Aidan Clune disappeared in 2022 while experiencing a mental health crisis, according to his mother. She's continued to search for him ever since and it's taken her to Salt Lake City, where people have said they recognize his photo.

1707148861153.jpeg
Aiden Clune’s date of last contact was April 26, 2022. He was born in 2002 and is described as 5-foot-8, 125 pounds with brown eyes and hair. he was wearing a black North Face coat and black high top sneakers. He has an Oakland A’s logo tattoo on his ankle and a smiley face tattoo on his abdomen. Anyone with information about Clune’s location is asked to contact the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office at 707-565-2569 and reference case number SD220427001.
*bump
All information in this gallery comes from a database maintained by the state Office of the Attorney General. Local police departments may have additional missing person cases in their records.

Last edited:
According to the family-managed FB group (a post by his mother), Aiden's shoes were found yesterday in a very rugged area near where he went missing. A search was conducted and nothing else was found. I'm so sad for his mom.

According to the family-managed FB group (a post by his mother), Aiden's shoes were found yesterday in a very rugged area near where he went missing. A search was conducted and nothing else was found. I'm so sad for his mom.

That seems like it would be a very big clue. It would give an idea of which direction he was traveling, and surely he would have been able to cover much less distance after losing the shoes and then being barefoot in rugged terrain. It could narrow down an area for future searches or maybe give an idea of where he was trying to get to. Abandoning shoes/clothing seems like an indication of disordered/disoriented thinking, perhaps even indicating that he was close to succumbing to whatever was happening to him (injury, mh, elements) and didn't get far from that location.

That is, if they still have nothing to indicate he wasn't alone and moving on his own power. If someone else was involved, ditching ONLY shoes seems like an odd thing to do, although of course anything is possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back