NV NV - Brandon Michael Murphy “BMurph”, 30, Las Vegas, 18 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey y’all. I have been sick the last couple of days but will have an update later today. Lots of movement. Detectives finally responded and Tim Miller and team are involved. Some stuff I can’t mention because of the nature of everything but there’s a lot going on behind the scenes.
Sorry to hear you've been sick RMT. Looking forward to your update. Not sure what to think if Tim is involved. :( MOO

That's the best news ever. Good job being there to help him be found. We all hope to have friends who are so capable and caring.
I’ve never met Brandon but have been along this wild ride right next to his Mama. Strongest woman I’ve ever met. Ever. Will treasure the fact that God had us cross paths. Not often to we get a update like this. We all know that from WS. However, there better be a darn good reason. Lol.

Hey y’all. I have been sick the last couple of days but will have an update later today. Lots of movement. Detectives finally responded and Tim Miller and team are involved. Some stuff I can’t mention because of the nature of everything but there’s a lot going on behind the scenes.

RMT953,
Please excuse my ignorance, but I am not familiar with Tim Miller and his Team. Can you or someone else enlighten me if you have time. Thanks.

Somewhere between the 8th and 12th. Private sale for $450. Ex fiancé never saw it though. It’s one roadblock after another.
The 2008 Audi pictured as an example in an earlier thread for $450? There's one for sale at a car lot in the next village from me with almost 120,000 miles that's $8700. In my opinion, the car was likely stolen and sold, even the ones in bad mechanical shape are going online for over $2000. I hope for his Mom and daughter's sake he is found but I think a lot of what he told them was less than the truth, perhaps to keep them safe from someone he might have run into trouble with.

Hoping he and his kitty are safe somewhere.

I can’t find any news about him. Did they just stop looking for him? I figured there would be something if he was found. Strange and sad.

I think @RMT953 posted he was safe and then a staff member asked for a MSM or LE link for confirmation. Still waiting I guess.
I reported it because I figured it was against TOS and it was. I have nothing else other than that. I’ve reached out to his family to see if they have something more than I do but I don’t think they do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow
Back