GUILTY NV - Daniel Theriot, 3, Sunset Park, Las Vegas, 2 Sep 2018 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have no doubt that this family is already well known to the Department of Children and Family Services in Las Vegas, a more useless organization than I have ever been acquainted with. I taught school in Las Vegas, and unless a child had a broken arm in front of me, and stated his parent had done it, they wouldn't even investigate.

Their plan of keeping families together, includes allowing meth and heroin addicts to keep their children, for years, in neglect and disgusting living conditions, but as long as the kids are not "abused", that means that the parents are making "progress".

The stories I could tell about DCFS in Las Vegas are absolutely unbelievable.

I looked at her FB- it does look like she tried to do fun things with the children, in some photos he looked happy with his Mom. She looks like a child herself raising children- wow. I wonder if the jerk she hooked up with was abusive toward her as well as the children? Being that young, it makes you wonder if she was afraid of him?

Still & all...as a mother you leave & you leave with your children. I'm sure these are the cards her lawyer will play. A young mother who was abused & just too afraid to leave. I also wouldn't be surprised that the boyfriend/dad/ has some history with meth. What vile filth we have here on earth.

Upon reading here and there ,it appears that she just got into a relationship in the last 2 years. Is it possible that JO is just a "father figurish" to little Daniel and Bio Dad to the younger baby?

Last edited:
“Having children is stressful. Having toddlers is stressful. Having babies is stressful,” Spencer said. “If you find yourself in a situation where you cannot care for your child, you can take your child to a fire station, you can take your child to a hospital, but this is absolutely — this is hard to deal with.” :(:mad:

Upon reading here and there ,it appears that she just got into a relationship in the last 2 years. Is it possible that JO is just a "father figurish" to little Daniel and Bio Dad to the younger baby boy?
LE/MSM has said he is Daniel’s father, I wonder if she didn’t make it FB official until she did because of age difference, family, etc., or it could have been an on and off relationship.

BREAKING: Body of missing 3-year-old #DanielTheriot was discovered in remote area near Lake Mead. Mother and mother’s boyfriend arrested for his murder. @LVMPD says boy was never at Sunset Park where he was reported missing.

Exactly what I suspected when this was first reported.
I just hoped I was wrong.

Oh god, Daniel, so sorry. Ah &$%$^&%^%^^!!!!
Tears for you little man. Your sister will have to live life for 2. I hope there's a special place somewhere out there where you now get to be light and happy.
I really hope that. And wish it.
Rest peacefully, no more monsters for you.

I have no doubt that this family is already well known to the Department of Children and Family Services in Las Vegas, a more useless organization than I have ever been acquainted with. I taught school in Las Vegas, and unless a child had a broken arm in front of me, and stated his parent had done it, they wouldn't even investigate.

Their plan of keeping families together, includes allowing meth and heroin addicts to keep their children, for years, in neglect and disgusting living conditions, but as long as the kids are not "abused", that means that the parents are making "progress".

The stories I could tell about DCFS in Las Vegas are absolutely unbelievable.

Hug to you, Mickey2942.
And sleepless nights to those workers. If those workers want to hide behind & want to blame laws and the organization for their own lack of diligence, that should NOT be allowed to fly. They should have agitated for improvement in the laws and organization. Workers are to blame as much as anyone. Never take the lazy way out when improving a child's life is involved.

Thanks for teaching kids and caring, and for handling the frustration over that useless organization

Las Vegas police find body of missing boy, 3, arrest mom and boyfriend
BBMPtUR.img

Little Daniel Theriot was a victim of child abuse, Las Vegas Police Homicide Lt. Ray Spencer said.

“It’s absolutely disturbing on how the child, we believe, was killed,” Spencer said without elaborating.

He said investigators found Daniel's body in a remote area within Lake Mead Recreational Area, FOX5 Las Vegas reported.

Daniel’s 20-year-old mother and her 40-year-old boyfriend were jailed after the discovery, the station reported.

Spencer told reporters the pair will be booked on murder charges later Monday. The names were not immediately released.

The woman's other child, a 2-year-old, was turned over to child welfare workers. That child had also been abused, Spencer said.
Las Vegas police find body of missing boy, 3, arrest mom and boyfriend

I don't even want to know. If it was "disturbing" to police, that is more than I need to know.

No one cares, the killer will get 3 years. Children are a disposable commodity in our court system.

Thank you Kavya01. I stopped teaching, loved the kids, hated the parents. CCSD was a great place to work.

“Having children is stressful. Having toddlers is stressful. Having babies is stressful,” Spencer said. “If you find yourself in a situation where you cannot care for your child, you can take your child to a fire station, you can take your child to a hospital, but this is absolutely — this is hard to deal with.” :(:mad:

Is this true though, of a toddler? Can a parent drop off an older child without consequences?

I looked at her FB- it does look like she tried to do fun things with the children, in some photos he looked happy with his Mom. She looks like a child herself raising children- wow. I wonder if the jerk she hooked up with was abusive toward her as well as the children? Being that young, it makes you wonder if she was afraid of him?
She has dead eyes

Google tells me Nevada has the death penalty. Unfortunately that does not bring little Daniel back :( a crime committed against a little child is the worst thing someone could ever do. Sometimes I don't understand this world we live in, so much evil out there.

Put these two monsters in general population and justice would be served rip Daniel fly high in heaven

I got pregnant at 17 and 18. I had my girls 10 months apart. The first was born with Down syndrome, the second was premature. So I had 2 under 12 months with special needs.

The day I found out I was pregnant my child was my only concern. The girls are 14 and 15 now and that has not changed. Their 3 year old brother is also top priority.

They and their Dad know that the kids come first. Period. I will never choose a man, even their father over my kids. Ever.

I did overcompensate a little because I was a teenager and everyone expected me to fail. However, being a teenager is no excuse for this. If you don't have the backbone to defend the baby, let someone else raise the baby who will.

The father of Daniel, James lives in Texas received a phone call from police at 8 am
Mug shot released of woman arrested after child's body found

Okay, this makes more sense. Doesn't appear he really ever saw him after his birth. So the boyfriend was considered Dad but he wasn't bio dad, hence the different last name. That's easier to understand why it was worded the way it was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lufferli
Back