GUILTY NV - Jade Morris, 10, Las Vegas, 21 December 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is just heartbreaking.

Another baby dead at the hands of those who were supposed to care for her.

:rose:
Jade

Well....here we go again....an innocent child is murdered by a parent's lover.

:( Rest peacefully beautiful girl. As my 6 yr old just asked, 'why do people do this?'. I am so sad for not just Jade, but all of the the children who have their innocent lives snatched away. So so angry right now. THAT woman makes me sick :furious:

Site where they have found a body is heck and gone away from the Search area this afternoon, about a 20-30 minute drive. However, the body site is on the outskirts of town. Sad, sad day. Quick resolution though, unlike the purgatory so many parents find themselves in for so long. Keep you posted with local news.

Heartbreaking.

My prayers go out to this beautiful child's family and friends.

I hope that woman responsible gets everything she deserves and then some!

It is my belief that Jade unwittingly revealed information which led this monster to believe Jade's father was seeing the coworker the monster later attacked.

Sadly the monster took her rage out on little Jade more successfully than she did the cowrker.

Hateful sick awful woman.

I used to live near the site where they found her. Mostly desert, tho there's a large shopping center right there. That site and the volunteer search site are completely on opposite ends of town. Sad

It is my belief that Jade unwittingly revealed information which led this monster to believe Jade's father was seeing the coworker the monster later attacked.

Sadly the monster took her rage out on little Jade more successfully than she did the cowrker.

Hateful sick awful woman.

She took the life of an innocent child and destroyed her own in the process. Meanwhile her fiancé and friend are completely free to continue on with their lives.

Is there a presser?

I used to live near the site where they found her. Mostly desert, tho there's a large shopping center right there. That site and the volunteer search site are completely on opposite ends of town. Sad

The monster and Jade were to have been shopping that afternoon. Perhaps they had either visited or intended to visit that nearby mall.

Hope LE is reviewing any mall video footage to find out if they were there before Jade was killed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back