GUILTY NV - Jade Morris, 10, Las Vegas, 21 December 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really wish I hadn't read those tweets. I know we can't link them but search #jademorris and there is actually a lot of coverage of her disappearance.

I did that and clicked the button to show all tweets and there are like 8, total. I don't see anything interesting.. are you sure that's the hashtag search you used?

don't see any tweets either...i have tried numerous searches. Hopefully LE is on to something since the pressor was cancelled

great, now I can't remember my twitter password

sigh.

Ok, Jade's sister's Instagram in linked in the 2nd or 3rd post. Go search her username on Twitter.

Is it okay to link the LVPD twitter page?

Ok, I just saw a very sad tweet, but does not seem to be MSM...

You don't need to log into twitter to search. There's a great little website called tweetgrid.com - you can set it to show more than one stream and it's very customisable. Just put the words you're searching for in - you can cut down retweets by putting -rt after your words - and away you go.

What a horrible, tragic outcome. I hope nothing but the worst for the animal that did this to little Jade. :(

Mike Blasky ‏@blasky
A 3:30 pm news conference will be held at the scene. Near Deer Springs & 5th Street

I guess the odds of this being the outcome in many cases here with NO outcome as of yet is pretty high anyway... at least this particular family has an answer, sooner than later. :(

to the heavens, sweet angel.

Was the SAR search kind of a deflect project so that the LE could search the area where the body was found?

How close in proximity are the two search sites?

JMO

These sad stories never seem to end, don't they?
The unfairness to smiling, little innocent faces...we wrap our eyes and hearts around each day. Somebody's gonna pay.

Rest in peace, lil Jade. Prayers now to your family.

So sad. RIP beautiful angel.

Things like this wish we could ship all these heartless killer to an island where the only people they could hurt and victimize are others who are just like them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back