GUILTY NV - Jade Morris, 10, Las Vegas, 21 December 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I used to have some other hobbies, but now this takes all my free time. A labor of love, although it seems twisted to some people. I can understand that POV, lol.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/188302481.html

Jade's grandfather, Phil Tucker, hadn't been to the memorial in a few weeks, so he didn't realize that people were still visiting, lighting candles and dropping of mementos.

"It makes me feel great to know people in the Valley thought enough about Jade to bring her something," said Phil.

Not only in the valley, Mr. Tucker...but across the world...do thoughts of your precious granddaughter ring constant.

That poor little girl to die such a brutal and violent death. Rip Jade

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The webpage asking for donations for the attorney defending this monstrousity is a disgrace. If the attorney actually wrote the copy on the page it is my hope that Liker will not be defending her in trial. The writing would appear to be done by someone who cannot form a thought, let alone articulate a coherent one. If the attorney is responsible, I fear greatly that if he continues to represent the accused at trial, any conviction could be appealed under ineffective counsel.

I did find this interesting though. If true, it could indicate a certain propensity to be more likely to resort to violence during the holidays. Baggage carried into adulthood can make certain triggers more likely to set an unbalanced person off MOO

Brenda saw her own father beat her mother as she grew up in the South.
In fact, when she was 16 years old, she saw her father break her mother's nose
on Christmas Day.

http://www.tonylikerlegaldefense.com/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194213&page=14
Stokes has a violent history.

Nearly two decades ago in the small Mississippi town of Moss Point, Stokes was indicted on aggravated assault charges by a Mississippi county grand jury. She was accused of attacking a former lover with a razor blade.

The charges against Stokes were dismissed after the victim refused to testify against the mother of his children.

In 2001, Stokes was charged with misdemeanor battery after she hit her supervisor at America West airlines in the head with a hot coffee pot at McCarran International Airport, Clark County court records show.

I still remember her little drawing :(

It makes me so sad to think of how terrifying her final moments were. I only hope she didn't suffer long, but I fear it was long and painful death.

I want this woman to suffer. I wish there was some way to make the punishment fit the crime.

I am not one to be a violent sort but I really wish some heinous painful violent end for this woman.

:burn:

This monster deserves the death penalty. Why so brutal to a 10 year old girl?

You are right...sick, sick, sickening

RIP sweet Jade....

So so awful. My entire soul is aching for this baby.

Look at what a scary face this monster has. This is taken from the arraignment vid liked above.

030613arraignment-strip.jpg

Look at what a scary face this monster has. This is taken from the arraignment vid liked above.

030613arraignment-strip.jpg

The last face lil Jade saw...
Ugh-a-lee. The face of a child killer.
Uglier with visions of the 'face' in a demonic, jealous rage...knife in hand.

Swift justice, :please:, for the butchering of an innocent little child. Jade. Jade Morris, of Las Vegas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back