GUILTY NV - Jason Rimer, 4, disabled, dies in hot car, Las Vegas, 8 June 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To me its just as disgusting that those kids were left IN that home after 21 referrals or reports.........I mean how many does it take before u realise that the kids are NOT being looked after:banghead:
They just didnt give a toss about their kids full stop!!!

It says he wore a diaper, I guess she didn't bother to think he might need a changing either. :furious:

The parents room I'm guessing did have air conditioning. What I have to ask is why in the world did these people have to have all these kids when they by all appearances had no interest in actually being parents? Is it because of being Mormon?

VB

I think its more to do with them being Morons!!

She does look pregnant. I did a search for Stanley Rimer and this came up:

Utah couple charged with abuse of girl

A couple living in Orem was charged Thursday with sexual abuse that allegedly began a decade ago when the man molested his wife's young daughter because he believed she was his spiritual wife, prosecutors said.

The Maricopa County Attorney's Office charged Stanley Ernest Rimer and Janice Rimer with one count each of molestation of a child and two counts each of sexual conduct with a minor. Stanley Rimer and Janice Rimer were arrested Wednesday and booked into the Utah County Jail. They were expected to be extradited to Arizona.

The alleged victim was Janice Rimer's biological daughter, who prosecutors said was forced to marry Stanley Rimer in an unofficial ceremony when she was 11.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20040326/ai_n11447859

-------
This Stanley Rimer is 71...old enough to be the grandfather of the boy who died. I don't know if they are related however.

Criminal complaint:

http://www2.lasvegasnow.com/docs/rimer_arrest.pdf

and there is a picture of Jason at this link:

The Rimers' four other children are now in the custody of CPS. Both sides are expected to push for a grand jury in this case to protect the identity of some of the children who will be asked to testify.

But we will find out more when Stan and Colleen are back in court for their arraignment on July 11.

As for the custody of the children, Stan's brother, Phil Rimer said he has been cleared by CPS to get the children and live in the Rimers' home. But he has had some past issues with CPS as well.

We will find out if the children are released to him on July 10.

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/global/story.asp?s=8566252

What a beautiful little boy. He deserved a better family.

I read the warrants and all I can say is - that poor baby. He never stood a chance. I am glad the other children are out of that house also.

I also think something happened to Jason and he never made it to Sunday School. Maybe he was in the car, but I don't think he got out to attend any services. I think there is more to the story, myself.

I think mom might be pregnant also. She has been sick the past few weeks and the dad said something about "her moment of sickness," making me think "morning sickness." We shall see.

These horrible parents need to be put away for a long time.

Salem

I read the warrants and all I can say is - that poor baby. He never stood a chance. I am glad the other children are out of that house also.

I also think something happened to Jason and he never made it to Sunday School. Maybe he was in the car, but I don't think he got out to attend any services. I think there is more to the story, myself.

I think mom might be pregnant also. She has been sick the past few weeks and the dad said something about "her moment of sickness," making me think "morning sickness." We shall see.

These horrible parents need to be put away for a long time.

Salem

Salem this quote is not directed at you personally, I am commenting on the bolded area:blowkiss: Just didn't want you to think I was jumping on ya.

I don't care if they are part of the FDLS (or however it is spelled)...they should not be producing more neglected children, JMO

Hey Bakers - I agree 100% They should not be allowed to have any more children. If she is pregnant, I hope they take the baby the minute it is born. These two are horrible, horrible parents. I hope they never get out of jail/prison!

Salem

Hey Bakers - I agree 100% They should not be allowed to have any more children. If she is pregnant, I hope they take the baby the minute it is born. These two are horrible, horrible parents. I hope they never get out of jail/prison!

Salem

Couldn't agree more hon

These kids deserve better than that and sometimes CPS are just morons:rolleyes:

:devil::devil::devil:un~freaking~believable!

Early on in this thread, when I read that there was an "estranged daughter" and the number of children in the family I had fleeting thought that they were FLDS. Considering what has come about recently with the FLDS, their use of excessive corporal punishment, the grandfather in :behindbar for crimes against a child........well it just kind of all fits.

this was no accident...it was an accident waiting to happen! And that makes it murder by stupid, neglectful, and disgustingly shocking parenting!

imho

I just can't believe she didn't even call 911, just the non emergency line, when she found him. That poor, poor boy.

July 2nd,

(Las Vegas, NV) -- There's new information about the family of Jason Rimer, the four-year-old boy who was found dead in his family's SUV last month. KLAS-TV says according to public records, the boy's grandfather is in prison for abusing a different child.

Stanley Rimer Senior was found guilty of forcing his eleven-year-old stepdaughter into a polygamous marriage.

According to reports about the 2005 trial, the 76-year-old Rimer was sentenced to more than a hundred years in an Arizona prison, and believed the girl was his spiritual wife. The victim claimed Stanley Rimer Senior forced her to have sex with him daily.

~more at link~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back