NV NV - Lake Mead, WhtMale 30-40, UP9127, MGB convertible & Derringer pistol nearby, Jan'88

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Here is the suicide note:

OHJc8D3.jpg
Where did you get that from?

I know I'm late to this, but I was reading up on it from other sites, and it interests me because I feel sad for this man to have died alone and essentially nameless. I wonder if maybe, by looking at his signature, if maybe it was Karl Kling, Klingr, K linge or something along those lines; not Klinge? And the idea of him coming in via Airport into Houston or from Houston to Oklahoma, maybe burying his mother in Oklahoma? Probably why he bought the car in Oklahoma, because he flew there, unless the owners were in Nevada w/ old OK tags, and he came to Nevada to bury his mother, and flew in from Houston. What I find confusing, is it states he had extensive dental work: they cant find him by the dental work? If I had every tool at my disposal, I'd probably never have a "cold case" or mystery body, I really dont understand why the police can't allow people like us to help with their caseload, offering us a monitored website (so they know it's being used for its purpose, while not leaking information, having signing contracts) use the same tools they have to help solve these cases they can't solve. I also know they take samples of their blood, or whatever they can use, when doing autopsies, so why can't they test that DNA? Idk, it is strange to me that they cant solve it, but whatever, that's neither here or there I guess. So, what about it being a different name, it does look like the "e" could be a "doodle" or a decorative way that he signed his name. Maybe its it's just being red wrong. Wonder if they searched all 3 states, and the surrounding states of Nevada. Though, it sounds line he was definitely in Houston the most. Unless those were ther previous owners receipts. Idk, I just would like to have this man be named. Sad to have felt so uncared for, that he felt he didnt matter, and now it seems like he didnt because no one can find out who he was.....

Regarding the "large mandibular tori," a condition I was not familiar with, I found the following interesting snippets:

"The prevalence varies substantially between ethnic groups, with lower prevalence in whites (about 8%) and blacks (about 16%) and higher prevalence in Asian and Inuit populations."

And:

"Torus mandibularis is thought to be caused mainly by environmental factors, such as bruxism, vitamin deficiencies and calcium-rich supplements, although genetic background also plays a key role."

Both grabbed from Mandibular tori.

Also, I agree with @carbuff that Karl's mom may have been living abroad (possibly due to retirement), but I feel that he was probably raised and educated in the States due to the way he writes the date, if nothing else.

Would like to see this guy identified. So sad to think of anyone alone and suffering.

All MOO.

I think he is also from abroad along with his mother. He might not even have the same last name as his mom. The Karl Klinge could be Carl, or Karl is a nickname or middle name. Could have been a WW2 affair type situation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cj2935
Back