Found Safe NV - Molly Reyes, 15, Las Vegas, 19 May 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In my humble opinion...

I really don't know where she is but she is gone.
She either left on her own or she was abducted, I think that is clear.

The dance thing or whatever she attended.. people there know she arrived safely and approx what time she left
If she was abducted, I think it is a stranger thing.Could have been waiting for Dad and someone grabbed her.
If she ran away (I don't feel it) she could be with others. I don't think she would have called her father. In fact, why even attend the function if she planned to run. Let him drop her off and when he leaves, take off

And I have been wrong before.. many times

We did not want to say until it was in print. Allegedly seen with 3 people - 2 male, 1 female - that appeared to be in the 30s at the Laughlin Outlet mall. Family is fearful

From El Tiempo -

You may need to translate to read it

Desesperadamente buscando a Molly Reyes

Here an excerpt,
After 12 days of uncertainty, anguish and slow agony, Geovanni and Doris Reyes, Molly's parents, received a notification that the girl had been seen in a shopping center in front of a hotel in Laughlin, south of Las Vegas. " When I came to pick up my girl there were three or four people still in the park, I asked them about her and they said 'she just went there', pointing the way to where I was parked. However, in those 50-70 feet of distance, it simply disappeared, "commented El Tiempo, the father of the girl, who had barely turned fifteen and also her first year at Bonanza High School."

They are also concerned that whoever is with her might try to take her beyond the US border. Her father, Geovanni Reyes said,
"One of the concerns that the authorities had is that they try to take it beyond the border, "Molly is born in this country and we in Honduras and El Salvador, we have been living in Las Vegas for 22 years. He has two sisters, Sasha and Jennifer, who studied at Bonanza High School, in this segment of the city."

We did not want to say until it was in print. Allegedly seen with 3 people - 2 male, 1 female - that appeared to be in the 30s at the Laughlin Outlet mall. Family is fearful

From El Tiempo -

You may need to translate to read it

Desesperadamente buscando a Molly Reyes

Here an excerpt,
After 12 days of uncertainty, anguish and slow agony, Geovanni and Doris Reyes, Molly's parents, received a notification that the girl had been seen in a shopping center in front of a hotel in Laughlin, south of Las Vegas. " When I came to pick up my girl there were three or four people still in the park, I asked them about her and they said 'she just went there', pointing the way to where I was parked. However, in those 50-70 feet of distance, it simply disappeared, "commented El Tiempo, the father of the girl, who had barely turned fifteen and also her first year at Bonanza High School."

They are also concerned that whoever is with her might try to take her beyond the US border. Her father, Geovanni Reyes said,
"One of the concerns that the authorities had is that they try to take it beyond the border, "Molly is born in this country and we in Honduras and El Salvador, we have been living in Las Vegas for 22 years. He has two sisters, Sasha and Jennifer, who studied at Bonanza High School, in this segment of the city."

Doesn't sound like allegedly. Her dad said it was her

"The community has shown extraordinary solidarity, we are grateful, but I insist that the information they have provided is still very valuable for detectives and authorities. For example, in a video that I was shown I could see my daughter sitting on a bench, you can see well, the clothes she brings is not the same as the day she disappeared, she sits down, makes gestures and goes back to sleep on a backpack that Place one of the people who walk with her, "said his father.

Doesn't sound like allegedly. Her dad said it was her

"The community has shown extraordinary solidarity, we are grateful, but I insist that the information they have provided is still very valuable for detectives and authorities. For example, in a video that I was shown I could see my daughter sitting on a bench, you can see well, the clothes she brings is not the same as the day she disappeared, she sits down, makes gestures and goes back to sleep on a backpack that Place one of the people who walk with her, "said his father.
The correct term for me to use when passing along this valuable info on this board in these circumstances is allegedly (used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place) since I cannot attest 100% to that. And, yes, her Dad said it was her - that is why the link to the article is attached.

What good news!!! And a big relief. I was genuinely concerned for this girls saftey as I’m sure many were. So happy she has been found. Thanks for the great update. I was not thinking this would be a happy ending. Glad to be wrong.

I love it when the community pulls together. From the Find Molly FB page:

Molly Reyes has been Found safely in SW Las Vegas
Gracias Telemundo for quickly airing our plea to find Molly.
Thank You Channel 13 New Las Vegas, and Mike Soro with Las Vegas Review Journal for helping when we needed it the most. Thank you to all news media outlets in home Nevada and nationally.
Thank you Nevada Child Seekers for your tireless efforts and readily swift action in forming search events and community partnerships reach and providing a Private Investigator.
Thank you Nevada Red Rock Search and Rescue.
Thank you everyone who has worked tirelessly in searching, distributing flyers and helping bring Molly home.

15-year-old Bonanza High student found safe

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — A 15-year-old Bonanza High School student last seen on May 19 has been found safe, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police confirmed Friday.

A spokesperson for LVMPD said she was in good condition, and that no foul play was suspected in her disappearance. No other details could be released.

I am rather surprised but happy to know she is unharmed
I didn't see it as a runaway

Oh wow.....wonderful news !! I was so worried for Molly, and was not expecting a good ending. Hats of to the community and all the involved in bringing her home safely.
no foul play, no arrests ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj
Back