Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup!

I searched and found 3 in Indiana. Only one lives in Elko and he's 41. This is his LinkedIn, which jibes with his employment listed on his Facebook.

And the photo matches perfectly.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/troy-driver-49798212a

He worked for that company in Elko, but he was now living in Fallon. I'm not sure if they even have operations there.

So if he's working at all, it's not on his LinkedIn (Elko is over 3 hours away).
I don't have LinkedIn but from your link I see there is also a Troy Driver who works/worked for DISH in South Lake Tahoe. Could that also be him, maybe from an earlier time in his life?

I believe you need to join LinkedIn to see others' work profiles.

I think @DutchTreat is outside of the U.S., so s/he may not have access.

At any rate, just a couple of courses on "accountability" and no military courses.

Due to TOS here, I can't give specifics.

JMVHO.

Strange . . I saw somebody actually posted the link here and when I click on that I can see it. However, if I randomly go to LinkedIn and put in his name (while I'm logged in), it doesn't show up.

I don't have LinkedIn but from your link I see there is also a Troy Driver who works/worked for DISH in South Lake Tahoe. Could that also be him, maybe from an earlier time in his life?
Just looked him up and he's definitely a different person. He's in his 50s

On girlfriends FB pics he looks way different, green eyes and shorter beard
Some camping photos & looks like a jeep trip with kids along

How many of us are wondering how many "omg, he was a regular guy, etc" comments will pop up or "Yeah, there was always something off with that guy"?
and kids . . .uggghh

My mind is just racing and I hope this family gets peace and closure one way or another.

Just looked him up and he's definitely a different person. He's in his 50s

Thanks. I almost wrote that it seemed unlikely there would be two men with that name in such proximity to each other, but then I remembered that when I lived in a town of only about a thousand people (ironically not so very far from Reno) I learned I was the third person there with my not-especially-common name.

uh . . whoa! Could this be him from years ago?

Woman admits killing boyfriend

A third defendant, 17-year-old Troy Driver, remains in custody and is fighting prosecution as an adult. ---

Please delete it not allowed or accurate . . just possibly showing history here.
Holy crap. Yes that's going to be him.

There's only one Troy Driver that age in the United States, and I looked up his information earlier. He has lived in that same city in California.

https://www.familytreenow.com/searc...Ukiah, CA&rid=asa&smck=Od_fiTZh_Qz6ZcuZfpCErw

Holy crap. Yes that's going to be him.

There's only one Troy Driver that age in the United States, and I looked up his information earlier. He has lived in that same city in California.

https://www.familytreenow.com/search/people/results?first=Troy&last=Driver&citystatezip=Ukiah, CA&rid=asa&smck=Od_fiTZh_Qz6ZcuZfpCErw
I googled news of that case and the TD involved there has middle name Edward -- let's see how this plays out, wow.

Ukiah Daily Journal from Ukiah, California on August 31, 1997 · Page 1

uh . . whoa! Could this be him from years ago?

Woman admits killing boyfriend

A third defendant, 17-year-old Troy Driver, remains in custody and is fighting prosecution as an adult. ---

Please delete it not allowed or accurate . . just possibly showing history here.
I did see on his FB page he has a connection with someone in Willits. 17 in 1997 would make him 41-42 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState