Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get the video to open, so it could be.
But, I swear in the live coverage they showed the garage and the truck sitting in it. She said a neighbor noticed the truck and reported it. But, they showed it live that night. I wanted to find the video before I commented on it. But, I know I saw it. Maybe since it was live and evidence they didn't publish the video. I can't believe I'm the only one who saw it...

No, this video is identical to the one the other posted had as well. Mine was from the Fox channel and I think the other was by the ABC channel that apparently shares the same local news. Wish I could be more help. I don't believe I have seen the one you are referring to, but would love to.

Is this the report you are looking for? The blonde anchor is reporting and a brunette reporter is at the house, at about the 2 minute mark...

Fallon man arrested for kidnapping in Naomi Irion case | KRXI (foxreno.com)
I can't get the video to open, so it could be.
But, I swear in the live coverage they showed the garage and the truck sitting in it. She said a neighbor noticed the truck and reported it. But, they showed it live that night. I wanted to find the video before I commented on it. But, I know I saw it. Maybe since it was live and evidence they didn't publish the video. I can't believe I'm the only one who saw it...
No, this video is identical to the one the other posted had as well. Mine was from the Fox channel and I think the other was by the ABC channel that apparently shares the same local news. Wish I could be more help. I don't believe I have seen the one you are referring to, but would love to.
I wish I had saved it, but I figured it would be on the Media thread...but, no media thread. PommyMommy usually does it. I hope she's okay..

Does anyone know why it was pushed from Monday? To me that is very, very uncommon. Don’t they have only a certain amount of time after an arrest? JMO

I think it may be because this is a high profile case so they had to wait for a larger courtroom. Yes, it will be live streamed but I don’t know if it will be open to the general public.
There’s info in the press release about Zoom.

IMG_0022.jpg
I'd note that Monday, March 28 there was an aerial grid search by helicopter, along alt-Highway 95 south from Fernley to the Lake Lahontan area, and then west along Highway 50 to Silver Springs and the USA Parkway/ Highway 439 up to about the Panasonic plant area.

Last night DutyRon did an interesting show. The first half went over the forensics of the case with Ed Wallace. BTW, for those debating the reason for the tape on the truck SteveP was correct, they are seals to ensure Chain of Custody.
The second half was with Dave and Twila from Equusearch. They are in Nevada to assist in the search, so if there’s a new helicopter, maybe it’s them somehow? Though one really interesting thing was they were talking about was searching with drones. They mentioned that camera technology has improved to the point that they can capture pieces of torn fabric larger than a square inch. Also, drones are good in desert environments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95