Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a video by his former coworker who was working with him those days and said he was arrested at work at the company

Good to know. This tells me Ledcor was cooperating with LE in setting up a controlled sitation so no innocent people would be harmed in his arrest. And that Ledcor has the work vehicle, his work computer, and other materials that would disclose his travels and locations under control. Would be very interesting to know if he had a firearm at the time of his arrest, or in his vehicle. An ex-felon with a firearm would be enough to charge him with a felony that would incarcerate him while LE still searched for Naomi or other evidence.

It also tells me that Ledcor is cooperating with retrieving GPS and other data from any trucks, equpiment, or communications he might be involved with.

I also have to think that TD would have an idea that this was going to happen. A violent felon's sixth sense.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why it was pushed from Monday? To me that is very, very uncommon. Don’t they have only a certain amount of time after an arrest? JMO

Lyon County is really a small county, population-wise, but fairly large geographically and it may take additional time to get his legal representaition lined up for a surprise Monday arraignment.

LE will want to make sure he is given full access to his legal rights in all the proceedings so as to avoid grounds for any future appeal.

I think that Lyon County is getting some very professional help from the FBI in handling all of this matter.

Or.... maybe they found additional evidence that would change the arraignment charges...

Last edited:
Interesting note about him reportedly being arrested in Reno, which one news agency ( Nevada Appeal) had stated:

I had assumed he was taken into custody at his domicile in Fallon, on a Friday afternoon although there was no footage of a person being taken into custody, nor any photos of LE vehicles doing so in the scenes of the grey truck being towed.

If he was in Reno ( or elsewhere) and his truck was removed in Fallon, which vehicle was he driving?

Was it his Ledcor truck? Was he at the Ledcor offices in Reno? Did the company arrange w LE to have him at a certain spot where his arrest would be quietly effected without endangering anyone else?

Or was he driving someone else’s vehicle ? His Gf’s car? A friend’s vehicle?
You mentioned the footage of when the truck was being towed. I have been searching for that footage and can't find it. The footage I'm looking for was done by a news station and there was a blonde woman reporting. They were at the house reporting live as everything was happening. I think it was channel 4, but now I can't find it. We don't have a media thread and I've searched thru all the posts with no luck. Do you recall seeing it?

According to Tamara on her Twitter page all searches have been stopped, including their planned search at the weekend. Seems to be something brewing. The public FB group is reporting heavy police presence but I can’t seem to find exactly where that is.

Update: reportedly in the Silver Springs area.

I'd note that Monday, March 28 there was an aerial grid search by helicopter, along alt-Highway 95 south from Fernley to the Lake Lahontan area, and then west along Highway 50 to Silver Springs and the USA Parkway/ Highway 439 up to about the Panasonic plant area.

This is an area I would have thought should have been searched the day she was reported missing, but maybe it had already and they now had new information from his or his work truck's GPS.

Last edited:
You mentioned the footage of when the truck was being towed. I have been searching for that footage and can't find it. The footage I'm looking for was done by a news station and there was a blonde woman reporting. They were at the house reporting live as everything was happening. I think it was channel 4, but now I can't find it. We don't have a media thread and I've searched thru all the posts with no luck. Do you recall seeing it?
Fallon man arrested for kidnapping in Naomi Irion case

Is this the report you are looking for? The blonde anchor is reporting and a brunette reporter is at the house, at about the 2 minute mark...

Fallon man arrested for kidnapping in Naomi Irion case | KRXI (foxreno.com)

If you can't access the FB link, Naomi's brother CV made a post regarding the search.

For everyone’s information, we did put the search on hold for a short time yesterday. As of this moment the Search is still on. We are still planning on searching between Fernley and Fallon. The exact areas are still to be determined. The exact rally point is still to be determined.
And we are in a very fluid situation. This could change again at any moment. The reason why we put it on hold was so that we could process the video that came out yesterday and discuss it with interested parties. We don’t have any reason to believe that Naomi is not alive. And we have no reason to believe that there isn’t any evidence between Fernley and Fallon.

Please be patient with us.

#FindNaomiIrion

LE could have got the shot of his truck on CCTV if he had went back to Naomi's car to see if it was still there. It is assumed that he must've took Naomi's car to a third location but he easily could have transferred her into an ordinary looking vehicle, did whatever he done to her and then returned in his identifiable truck the next day. Probably thought he was smart by using a different truck. Of course this doesn't help find Naomi but seems more plausible than returning Naomi's car several hours later. It would have been a huge gamble to be driving her car if family were looking for her.

Watching the co worker on Grey stream I found it interesting he took the Monday off work. Then was late Tuesday, said he had a dental appointment. Swollen face? Then Wednesday he said he changed his beard to a goatee. I guess I am just kind of hoping she punched him in the face.

Want to add I don't know how truthful his account is of course, but he seemed reasonably genuine.
that or he was trying to change appearance.

i saw it featured on Gray Hughes episode and it is here
It starts at 2h 8min:

Gray doesn't seem to believe this guy. He worked at Ledcor for three weeks and was let go after that, for which he blames the FBI. He claims that TD shaved off his beard, but on his mugshot the beard is intact.

Last edited:
I'm just hearing about this - can someone give me a brief synopsis so I don't have to go through to threads? TIA!
18 year old NI, who keeps a routine, was waiting for the shuttle at wal mart to go to her job at the panasonic plant.
in a very small window, cctv caught her being abducted in her own car by a man later id'd as TD. her car was found 3 days later nearby.
TD's truck was caught on cctv and much discussion and research was done on the truck, eventually a neighbor reported his truck in his garage.
TD was discovered to have served 15 year sentence (served 12) in ca for a murder case (he was supposedly accessory but the gun came from his home) also speculate he was not a model inmate due to having served time in the hole. (was shanked by another inmate on the yard, court case was found upthread... he did not cooperate at that time either)
TD's rap sheet dates to age 12
NI has not been found and TD is not talking

NerdyAddict is NOT an approved source at Websleuths.

If you don't know for sure that a source is approved, please just ask before posting. That way our volunteer Mods don't have to review pages and pages of posts to remove the discussion.

Excerpt from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

If you aren't sure a source is approved, please private message a Mod or Admin before posting to ask. Don't just post "Mods please delete if not allowed". We may not see your post for weeks, meanwhile it has introduced non-approved information into the discussion, requiring massive cleanups or thread closures.

Also, stop with the negative opinions of our approved podcast hosts. Not only is it off topic, but some of them are members here and it is in really poor taste to be discussing them in such a manner.

18 year old NI, who keeps a routine, was waiting for the shuttle at wal mart to go to her job at the panasonic plant.
in a very small window, cctv caught her being abducted in her own car by a man later id'd as TD. her car was found 3 days later nearby.
TD's truck was caught on cctv and much discussion and research was done on the truck, eventually a neighbor reported his truck in his garage.
TD was discovered to have served 15 year sentence (served 12) in ca for a murder case (he was supposedly accessory but the gun came from his home) also speculate he was not a model inmate due to having served time in the hole. (was shanked by another inmate on the yard, court case was found upthread... he did not cooperate at that time either)
TD's rap sheet dates to age 12
NI has not been found and TD is not talking

Thank you for that! I really appreciate it.

It's probably already been said, and while not knowing the circumstances of the CA murder case, it baffles me he got out early, and that it wasn't that much time.

Brian Entin tweeted this:

FPB_JlLVkAMZP90

This is the house where neighbors say Troy Driver’s truck was found. He is the suspect in the kidnapping of Naomi Irion. When we arrived — a woman spotted me and rushed inside. Putting together our story for
@NewsNation
tonight.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1508845782148952066

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads