Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Tamara on her Twitter page all searches have been stopped, including their planned search at the weekend. Seems to be something brewing. The public FB group is reporting heavy police presence but I can’t seem to find exactly where that is.

Update: reportedly in the Silver Springs area.

Yeah, you don't want to turn down Brian, as he has a ton of viewers and social media followers.

You want a story out, he's your guy.

Yeah it completely makes sense. I get the feeling the fire was stoked a little prematurely as far as developments tonight, but calling off the searches - if true - seems significant. We’ll have to wait and see.

I just hate hearing the optimism from the family, knowing how this is almost certainly going to end.

There was very little chance she was going to be found alive at the location he was arrested, and almost no chance if she was not found at the same time.

If she was miraculously alive, it would be in his every interest to tell law enforcement where she was, so he didn't wind up with a murder charge.

Seen this movie a million times, and not once has it ended well.

I just hate hearing the optimism from the family, knowing how this is almost certainly going to end.

There was very little chance she was going to be found alive at the location he was arrested, and almost no chance if she was not found at the same time.

If she was miraculously alive, it would be in his every interest to tell law enforcement where she was, so he didn't wind up with a murder charge.

Seen this movie a million times, and not once has it ended well.

They’re definitely quite inspiring in that regard, because I am - sadly - drawn quite negative in my own life due to depression. You want to have hope and belief, but I’m not sure I could find the strength they seem to be finding here. It’s an awful situation and we’ve seen it time and time again. It rarely has a good outcome. We live in hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member