Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you check the seller on that? Yesterday I saw one of those allegedly in eastern PA, but the poster clearly lived in Africa and knew no one in PA. Almost the exact description your person used.
My apologies.. you are probably right. I definitely should not have assumed. I thought ok wow.. middle of the desert, small town. Me bad. I best brush up on my sleuthing skills.. for real. Sorry everyone.

I just hate hearing the optimism from the family, knowing how this is almost certainly going to end.

There was very little chance she was going to be found alive at the location he was arrested, and almost no chance if she was not found at the same time.

If she was miraculously alive, it would be in his every interest to tell law enforcement where she was, so he didn't wind up with a murder charge.

Seen this movie a million times, and not once has it ended well.
I get it. But parents ALWAYS have to hold on to a sliver of hope. It’s probably the only way they can get up each day. Assuming they can even sleep.

Watching the co worker on Grey stream I found it interesting he took the Monday off work. Then was late Tuesday, said he had a dental appointment. Swollen face? Then Wednesday he said he changed his beard to a goatee. I guess I am just kind of hoping she punched him in the face.

Want to add I don't know how truthful his account is of course, but he seemed reasonably genuine.

Last edited:
Trisha said that Tamara’s interview with Brian Entin is supposed to be available on NewsNation tomorrow but she didn’t give a time, from what I remember.

i haven't seen a time yet, once they post a time for it i am sure it'll get posted

they may even do 2 things, run a package on the morning news and then run a longer "special" later

iv seen them do this in the past for other ones

It seems their other interviews were cancelled tonight so they could prioritise the one with Brian Entin

it was our interview for Websleuths and it was nothing suspicious just with Brian's flights getting delayed several times the amount of hours in the day ran out and obviously like others have said he is way more important and has a bigger reach to help find Naomi than we do, Tamara or her brother will pop on Websleuths live another time

Per the discussion last night on the emblem I saw on the truck. This was captured by a local who took a pic of the gray truck[
ATTACH]338130[/ATTACH]
If you look on the side you can see an emblem. That's the emblem I was speaking of.
ETA: this is from the family Facebook page

If you look closely at the front of the driver's door, there is also a 2nd whitish rectangular shape to match the one near the back of the driver's door. I suspect what we have here is a photo captured as the truck passed by another vehicle coming at it in a driveway/sidestreet with their daytime running lights reflecting in to suspect vehicle.

Actually now that I look at it again, it's reflection from the headlights of the individual's vehicle who took the photo. Angle is perfect and can be seen too. It's a reflection squaring directly back to the photo-taking individual in their vehicle.

This seems like an odd request.
The plate has been public info since news of the truck being towed broke and the local news hasn't taken it off their website yet.
There probably are tens of thousands of trucks on the road right now that look practically identical.
The body hasn't really changed between 2020, 2021, and 2022 and both the 2500 and 3500 share the same body style. They are also available in multiple dark paints that are obviously easily misidentified.
The only easily visible unique public identifier would be the license plate.
I would think that would potentially be helpful for people going back over old dashcam and security cam footage.
View attachment 338090

Maybe they don't want to give it out to the public--they would still be giving it out to the LE searching camera footage.

They’re definitely quite inspiring in that regard, because I am - sadly - drawn quite negative in my own life due to depression. You want to have hope and belief, but I’m not sure I could find the strength they seem to be finding here. It’s an awful situation and we’ve seen it time and time again. It rarely has a good outcome. We live in hope.
They have to hold on to hope. I hope I would do the same--until someone could prove to me that my child was dead, I would hold out hope.

Interesting note about him reportedly being arrested in Reno, which one news agency ( Nevada Appeal) had stated:

I had assumed he was taken into custody at his domicile in Fallon, on a Friday afternoon although there was no footage of a person being taken into custody, nor any photos of LE vehicles doing so in the scenes of the grey truck being towed.

If he was in Reno ( or elsewhere) and his truck was removed in Fallon, which vehicle was he driving?

Was it his Ledcor truck? Was he at the Ledcor offices in Reno? Did the company arrange w LE to have him at a certain spot where his arrest would be quietly effected without endangering anyone else?

Or was he driving someone else’s vehicle ? His Gf’s car? A friend’s vehicle?

Last edited:
I feel like I’d never sleep, eat, or smile again.

And maybe that's the worst part -- that you have to.

The grief, the loss, the pain, the anger -- none of it goes away. People just get better at carrying it.

It'll be a long time IMO before food holds taste again.

My heart breaks for them.

JMO

Last edited:
I feel like I’d never sleep, eat, or smile again.

I found a lot of strength from what Elizabeth Smart's mother said once, "you just need to keep going, for everyone else. Life doesn't stop, meals still need to be cooked, people need to go to school, work, church, you just keep on working and have faith.".

I don't know where that quote is from, but it has resonated with me for years. That is the definition of resiliency. Just keep going and have faith.

Interesting note about him reportedly being arrested in Reno, which one news agency ( Nevada Appeal) had stated:

I had assumed he was taken into custody at his domicile in Fallon, on a Friday afternoon although there was no footage of a person being taken into custody, nor any photos of LE vehicles doing so in the scenes of the grey truck being towed.

If he was in Reno ( or elsewhere) and his truck was removed in Fallon, which vehicle was he driving?

Was it his Ledcor truck? Was he at the Ledcor offices in Reno? Did the company arrange w LE to have him at a certain spot where his arrest would be quietly effected without endangering anyone else?

Or was he driving someone else’s vehicle ? His Gf’s car? A friend’s vehicle?
there was a video by his former coworker who was working with him those days and said he was arrested at work at the company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966