Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for that! I really appreciate it.

It's probably already been said, and while not knowing the circumstances of the CA murder case, it baffles me he got out early, and that it wasn't that much time.

Brian Entin tweeted this:

FPB_JlLVkAMZP90

This is the house where neighbors say Troy Driver’s truck was found. He is the suspect in the kidnapping of Naomi Irion. When we arrived — a woman spotted me and rushed inside. Putting together our story for
@NewsNation
tonight.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1508845782148952066

Very interested in the fact there is someone else in that home. You would think they would have been suspicious that Driver started parking his truck in the garage. When that same type of truck was plastered all over the news as being involved in an abduction. I have many thoughts about this, I'll keep them to myself for now

FR24 Not much action this morning. It's been rainy, overcast, and chilly in the region

There is one of the seeminly ubiquitous B06 Bell 206L-4 LongRanger helicopters up over the east Highway 5o region near New Pass Peak north of Austin. It seems like some sort of industrial heliopters and is heading west now, slightly south of Fallon. It was only circling New Pass Peak and not really doing a LE-type grid search.

There seems to be a solar panel array and transmission towers in the area it was circling, so it seems related to work and not LE

Last edited:

It's probably already been said, and while not knowing the circumstances of the CA murder case, it baffles me he got out early, and that it wasn't that much time.

FPB_JlLVkAMZP90

This is the house where neighbors say Troy Driver’s truck was found. He is the suspect in the kidnapping of Naomi Irion. When we arrived — a woman spotted me and rushed inside. Putting together our story for
@NewsNation
tonight.

Without defending him in any way, he was charged as an accessory to murder, which I assume softened his sentence. Also, he was 17, and even though he was tried as an adult, the judge may have softened the sentence on account of his age.

All this just my speculation.

FR242

Now there is another copter up in the general region: N904CG Airbus Helicopters H125, no call sign

Heading SE over alt=-Highway 95 over north end of the Mason valley area ( north of Yerington, where TD is in jail). Maybe a hired copter for the media?

FR242

Now there is another copter up in the general region: N904CG Airbus Helicopters H125, no call sign

Heading SE over alt=-Highway 95 over north end of the Mason valley area ( north of Yerington, where TD is in jail). Maybe a hired copter for the media?

Thanks for letting us know.

Praying she is found soon.

FPB_JlLVkAMZP90

@NewsNation
tonight.

Interesting.

Thanks for letting us know.

Praying she is found soon.

FR24

The N904CG Airbus Helicopters H125 has not stayed in the Mason Valley area and is headed SE in a straight line and regular airspeed and altitude. Last time I followed a copter on this route they seemed to be heading to Tonopah. So it seems unrelated to Naomi Irion or the search for her.

I have a question. I know that cell phones hit "dead spots" even within cities, so surely if you get a mile or two off a main road out in the area around Fernley, I would assume you lose your signal, which I would guess means that your phone cannot be tracked in that area. My question, is that also true of automotive onboard computers, or are they always recording accurate location data?

I have a question. I know that cell phones hit "dead spots" even within cities, so surely if you get a mile or two off a main road out in the area around Fernley, I would assume you lose your signal, which I would guess means that your phone cannot be tracked in that area. My question, is that also true of automotive onboard computers, or are they always recording accurate location data?
I believe these are satellite-based so they have much better coverage than phone networks.

*totally amateur speculation here - please don't ever ask me any questions about electronics or magnetism because I never understood them and barely got through my college physics class.

Last edited:
I believe these are satellite-based so they have much better coverage than phone networks.

*totally amateur speculation here

Yeah, that makes sense. I have, however, on rare occasions, had a Garmin lose, and have to re-acquire satellite connection. I would think technology on new vehicles has improved though, so hopefully that would not be an issue.

Is this the report you are looking for? The blonde anchor is reporting and a brunette reporter is at the house, at about the 2 minute mark...

Fallon man arrested for kidnapping in Naomi Irion case | KRXI (foxreno.com)
I can't get the video to open, so it could be.
But, I swear in the live coverage they showed the garage and the truck sitting in it. She said a neighbor noticed the truck and reported it. But, they showed it live that night. I wanted to find the video before I commented on it. But, I know I saw it. Maybe since it was live and evidence they didn't publish the video. I can't believe I'm the only one who saw it...

FPB_JlLVkAMZP90

@NewsNation
tonight.

another of the suspect supposedly pulled the trigger. he was accessory after the fact. however it was a gun from his home, so idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle