Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this guy is a deviant sexual predator.

If he had never met her before, then this is a random attack spurred by his sick impulses.

However, I believe he was waiting for her, likely having cases her out prior. As a construction worker, these early hours are “normal” for him. Had he been in the vicinity before to grab a coffee or some thing and saw her? Decided to watch her routine/schedule?

Also, and this is probably going to be an unpopular opinion, but she was a tall, larger girl. He might have some kind of fetish and chose her for that reason.
I agree. However, I don't think this was his first time doing this...

Now that his face is out there, it will be interesting to see if people come forward that have seen him trolling parking lots, been followed by him, or harassed by him.

I spend a lot of time sitting in my car while my kids (teenagers) are at their sports practices. There isn’t always room for parents inside the venue. This case is going to stick with me. She is only 2 years older than my oldest, still a child in many ways. I’m praying for a miracle, but regardless Naomi will not be forgotten. My heart hurts for her family.

With crime on the rise, carjackings, etc. I'm going to rethink sitting and hanging out in my car. Evidently that makes you an easy target.

This case makes me so sad. Naomi had so many plans.

With crime on the rise, carjackings, etc. I'm going to rethink sitting and hanging out in my car. Evidently that makes you an easy target.

Absolutely a wake-up call. I think if anything comes out of this, I think there should be some changes.
Women are just not safe these days.

I think this guy is a deviant sexual predator.

If he had never met her before, then this is a random attack spurred by his sick impulses.

However, I believe he was waiting for her, likely having cases her out prior. As a construction worker, these early hours are “normal” for him. Had he been in the vicinity before to grab a coffee or some thing and saw her? Decided to watch her routine/schedule?

Also, and this is probably going to be an unpopular opinion, but she was a tall, larger girl. He might have some kind of fetish and chose her for that reason.

I see what your saying and it shouldn't be unpopular--lots of guys go for bigger gals :)

Hope it's ok to add this but the person who shall remain un-named did not look big so hard to say. No idea what made him choose Naomi.

Just always lock your doors (all of them) to start with. Park in a way that allows you to drive straight forward without having to back out first.

And if I would be carjacked, I think I would crash it in a spot with a lot of people.
Like the wall next to the main entrance.

I really feel it was random and he chose her because of her late model car. In most cars these days, you would not expect for someone to move very quickly from the driver’s seat to the passenger seat since most cars have a consol in the middle. I don’t think an abductor would take the chance if his intentions were to enter the car through the driver’s door. By targeting a much older car, he knew the transition of her sliding over would be much easier. Based on age, he would have started driving in the mid 90’s. Her car was a 1992 model I think, so possibly he had the same kind of car or similar.

I would add that he may have misread her situation based on her car, ordinary looking “bigger” girl in old beater car wouldn’t attract so much attention.

Little did he know she was the teenage daughter of an accomplished State Department diplomat and that he was inviting the unlimited resources of federal law-enforcement and the best investigators in the world into his little wilderness. Oops.

55832253-10654759-Police_said_they_located_and_impounded_the_Chevrolet_Silverado_H-a-7_1648301614230.jpg

Suspect arrested 13 days after Nevada teen Naomi Irion was abducted from Walmart parking lot | Daily Mail Online

I'm getting a Serial Killer vibe.
Crazy that he was likely caught because he parked his victims car near his very distinctive truck and drove away in broad daylight. Seems he’s either a clueless rookie or an overconfident brazen serial killer.

That he may have been involved in a cold blooded execution style murder 25 years ago and then the way he boldly kidnapped her right in front of witnesses suggests the latter. Moo

Has anyone seen that he was currently working? I know what his LinkedIn says but curious.

Also, thinking out loud .. . He possibly had a decent job, girlfriend/family life. Would be hard to hide a girl like that.
On the other hand, that type of job and the locations, possibly he traveled a bit so people wouldn't think twice.

Israel Keyes hid his victim in a shed in his own front yard, in a densely-populated neighborhood. He had a girlfriend and a child living in the home. Just left the radio on to cover up any noise she might make before he actually killed her.

TROY EDWARD DRIVER
Custody Record
Age41
GenderMale
RaceWhite
You are not signed up for notifications

RECORD DETAILS
GET NOTIFIED
Apr **, ****

Custody Status Date Mar 25, 2022 08:36 PM PDT
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Lyon County Detention Center
Book Date Mar 25, 2022 08:28 PM PDT

30 Nevin Way
Yerington, NV 89447
(775) 463-6615

REPORTING AGENCY
Lyon County Sheriff
30 Nevin Way
Yerington, NV 89447
(775) 463-6615

VINELink

Just always lock your doors (all of them) to start with. Park in a way that allows you to drive straight forward without having to back out first.

And if I would be carjacked, I think I would crash it in a spot with a lot of people.
Like the wall next to the main entrance.

I had a friend carjacked in a fast food parking lot. She purposely crashed her car and it saved her life.

Gives me the impression of the overconfident, brazen serial killer. He's too old for this to be his first kill (if he has killed Naomi)
I agree. Psychopaths love taking extreme risk. A few towns over from us a guy who had just gotten out of prison for kidnapping abducted another girl just a couple of blocks from the police station. She jumped out, ran to the police station and he was arrested shortly after. He turned out to be a serial killer.

I'm personally having a hard time thinking this was just a random act with the time frame of minutes before the shuttle arrived. Could he be that lucky? Praying for Naomi!
Agree. Naomi was his target. Why, is something we'll have to wait to find out. Where did their paths cross?

Amateur opinion and speculation

I agree. Psychopaths love taking extreme risk. A few towns over from us a guy who had just gotten out of prison for kidnapping abducted another girl just a couple of blocks from the police station. She jumped out, ran to the police station and he was arrested shortly after. He turned out to be a serial killer.
And this alleged Perp is dumb as a doorknob in that he didn't think through his truck being spotted on cams, etc. Not a mensa candidate.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member