Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if where she parked is close to the shuttle or if she just parks farther back? Also, was her car left unlocked?
BBM. Where exactly does the shuttle stop? Does she usually park in the same space? Is it close to the shuttle? Was that the space where she parked the day she was abducted? Yesterday a youtuber reporting from the scene was given the answers. The last three were yes, yes, and no.

IMO Naomi's car NEVER went from Walmart to Sherwin Wms.

(With premeditation), IMO he parked his truck at Sherwin Wms and walked to Walmart. With purpose.

I believe he targeted Naomi who had no idea danger was lying in wait.

I think he waited until he knew which car was hers, knew she was alone in it, he waited until she turned off the car, unlocked the doors if they were, opened the door virtually in tandem with her ....

He was anticipating every move, had the advantage of ambush.

Suddenly he was just there. IMO she had no chance to react.

I believe terror is what forced her into the passenger seat. I think he had a weapon, the threat of which bought immediate compliance and I suspect he used it, to prevent egress out the passenger door. A taser, I fear.

He drove off with her. Went to the areas where her phone pinged and perhaps points beyond. I would imagine her phone, if found, is a long throw from a point near to where her phone stopped pinging.

At some point IMO, alone, he used Naomi's car again, not to stash it, but as an Uber, driving himself back to Sherwin Wms and to his waiting truck.

JMO
Where do you think he had seen her or met her to target her?

Anyone know how long they have after an arrest to file for an arraignment?

I believe it is 72 hours. Which is often why they like to arrest people on Friday. Because, I don't think that includes Saturday and Sunday. So, if there is an arrest, no hearing right away, no bail. It gives police time to do search and get more information for hearing on Monday or Tuesday.

(Pretty sure this is correct, it is common in Montana.).

From her family to everyone.---
"SIGHTING SATURDAY - Have you seen this truck, this man, Naomi’s car or Naomi in the past 2 weeks? Most likely in the areas within an hour of Fernley, NV.
YES WE KNOW THE SUSPECT WAS ARRESTED AND THE TRUCK IMPOUNDED. But WE NEED TO FIND NAOMI, so any sightings in the past 2 weeks now that we know what the suspect looks like will help find Naomi.
IF YOU SEE NAOMI CALL 911. If you saw the suspect or vehicles in the last 2 weeks report to the tip line. Secret Witness of Northern Nevada (775) 322-4900 or Lyon County Dispatch (775) 463-6620 or E-mail: Detective@Lyon-County.org.
Spread awareness for Naomi. Someone saw something and we just have to find that person.
#NaomiIrion #FindNaomiIrion
BRING NAOMI IRION HOME SAFE"
View attachment 337869
Chi

Thanks Chi,

The truck was impounded today but was the number plate made public?

Where do you think he had seen her or met her to target her?
I've seen this theorized before and it makes sense...at the gas station she goes to every morning. If she had a specific routine and this guy stopped there he could have seen her and followed.
Moo
ETA: I'd be more inclined to believe it was random if he hadn't stood and stared at her vehicle as he did.

Last edited:
Doing research I dont see his info in Fallon. I see it elsewhere. So what was he doing in Fallon

His residence is in Fallon

His name does not come up in Churchill County property owner's rolls, so either the residence belongs to his gf or it was being rented.

I doubt it's in his in a trust or company that does not use his name.

Thanks Chi,

The truck was impounded today but was the number plate made public?

It hasn't been released from Lynn Co Sheriff that I've seen but this article has pics. I downloaded them and posted them in here somewhere. Here's the back and my screenshot of the license plate if someone can make out letters/numbers or clean it up so we can see it.

Fallon man arrested for kidnapping in Naomi Irion case

EBM...forgot the article.

Attachments

• 600c7cc5-c3d8-4292-bc8b-b3cdfee41d4f-largeScale_TroyDrivertruck.jpg
    600c7cc5-c3d8-4292-bc8b-b3cdfee41d4f-largeScale_TroyDrivertruck.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20220326-192721_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220326-192721_Gallery.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 79
I see what your saying and it shouldn't be unpopular--lots of guys go for bigger gals :)

Hope it's ok to add this but the person who shall remain un-named did not look big so hard to say. No idea what made him choose Naomi.

His "type" for a relationship doesn't have anything to do with his "type" for a crime, IMO. Not about desire, but domination and control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member