Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 *Arrest* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the man that followed her passed her and waited for her. She was afraid of him, and drove up behind him, and had to drive around him. Did she report the licence plate to police? Is it the same licence plate as Troy Driver?

I’ve seen her comments on FB and she did report this video and his license plate, but said earlier on in the investigation that LE were not interested in the video. We don’t know as yet whether that’s changed.

I don’t mean to be in any way inappropriate but I was so hoping that poor Naomi was not killed with a weapon, as these charges allege. I had hoped her end was as swift and as painless as possible. I’m glad they’ve charged him with murder finally and that we can begin the path to justice.

She saw a man in a car, perhaps a man who thought he knew her. He left. She's fine. The man wasn't driving a truck - Troy drives a personal or work truck. The man didn't interfere with her. What would be her complaint - that a man in a car in a public parking lot spooked her?

I don't understand what this has to do with Naomi's abduction and murder.
The person in the video looks just like TD.

This girl with the video reminds me of Marie Adler’s experience.

If this indeed was TD, after watching, this girl was stalked, harassed and terrorized and according to her, she was threatened with abusing 911 when trying to report it. I think I heard LE had no interest in the videos.

Following up on this report and taking it seriously, if it was TD, could’ve prevented what happened to Naomi.

Destruction of evidence could be burying her body, throwing away her personal posessions and / or a murder weapon

Destruction of evidence could also mean deleting text messages, or Google searches, or calls made or received. I go back to the possibility of a burn barrel, and wonder if they found the hoody he was wearing, or remnants of it. JMO

She saw a man in a car, perhaps a man who thought he knew her. He left. She's fine. The man wasn't driving a truck - Troy drives a personal or work truck. The man didn't interfere with her. What would be her complaint - that a man in a car in a public parking lot spooked her?

I don't understand what this has to do with Naomi's abduction and murder.
The person in the video looks just like TD.
Is the man in her video missing part of his ear?
Didn't see his ear. But, I bet he is....;)

Yet, TD's approach to Naomi in the Walmart parking lot was far more stealthy.

Under cover of darkness.
Complete head and face coverings
Watching her from some degree of concealment
No pulling up next to her to get her attention
No arm waving or gesturing like the daylight video guy
No vehicle at all associated with TD in view of Naomi's car.
Apparently approaching her from behind for the advantage of surprise
Apparently quickly subduing her with violence.

I don't think this is the same guy, at all.

I agree it's a different guy. Looks like road rage to me. It was broad daylight and he didn't even get out of his car and approach her. Looked like he was gesturing to get her to roll down her window so he could yell about her driving.

This girl with the video reminds me of Marie Adler’s experience.

If this indeed was TD, after watching, this girl was stalked, harassed and terrorized and according to her, she was threatened with abusing 911 when trying to report it. I think I heard LE had no interest in the videos.

Following up on this report and taking it seriously, if it was TD, could’ve prevented what happened to Naomi.

I can’t remember who said it now (it could have been GH or Nerdy_Addict) but when commenting on this video did say that, unfortunately, sitting in a car staring at someone - though creepy - is not a crime. So if this had happened and been reported prior to Naomi’s kidnapping it’s unlikely anything would have come from it anyway. Had he gotten out and come over and been abusive maybe. JMHO

I agree it's a different guy. Looks like road rage to me. It was broad daylight and he didn't even get out of his car and approach her. Looked like he was gesturing to get her to roll down her window so he could yell about her driving.

I don’t know whether it’s TD or not, but I agree that it looks as if he’s gesturing for her to roll the window down. I think he can tell she’s filming and he doesn’t want his license plate recorded. We don’t know a lot about TD aside from his past, but if this is him I highly doubt he’s gesturing for a woman to leave her car in the middle of the road and get into his in broad daylight. JMHO

He hid parked under a bridge for no apparent reason other than to stalk her, then he followed her for several turns onto multiple properties. That does not sound like road rage to me. It sounds like stalking. And it sounds like they had a more sinister purpose than just to harass her. I'm mortified that law enforcement did not have interest in the video. I'm also shocked that Casey had to do his own investigation to get the Walmart tapes. Sounds like this or thugs knew they could get away with this behavior there. Casey, the family, this woman, and whoever helped find the truck are the heroes here.

He hid parked under a bridge for no apparent reason other than to stalk her, then he followed her for several turns onto multiple properties. That does not sound like road rage to me. It sounds like stalking. And it sounds like they had a more sinister purpose than just to harass her. I'm mortified that law enforcement did not have interest in the video. I'm also shocked that Casey had to do his own investigation to get the Walmart tapes. Sounds like this or thugs knew they could get away with this behavior there. Casey, the family, this woman, and whoever helped find the truck are the heroes here.

I agree with almost every point you’ve made here, but I do have to say that there’s nothing in this video that’s criminal in nature. I absolutely believe the woman who posted it, who said that this man was following her around and that it should be taken seriously, but just looking at this video and this alone, there’s nothing here that would make LE do anything. I understand why they’d have looked at it and said that that there’s nothing of a criminal nature, other than what looks to be an irate man in his car gesturing at the woman filming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member