Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion, 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 *POI died in jail before trial* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

A Lyon County district judge in Yerington set Troy Driver's preliminary hearing for Feb. 16-17 in justice court in Fernley to determine whether there's enough evidence to bound him over for trial on charges including first-degree murder, kidnapping and sexual assault.

March 12, 2022 - the day Naomi disappeared. Close to a year later, Driver is being arraigned. I respect the law, endorse defendants receiving a vigorous defense - but feel sad for victim families who have to endure these long, drawn out, ploys.
I wish this sniveling human excrement would negotiate a plea and go away forever.

Troy Driver pleads not guilty to all charges in Naomi Irion's death​

by News 4 & Fox 11 Digital Staff
Mon, March 6th 2023, 11:25 AM PST

Driver, who appeared in person before a judge in Yerington on Monday morning, pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder, sexual assault, robbery and destroying evidence.

In addition to pleading not guilty, Driver also waived his right to a speedy trial. A judge said the trial is expected to start in roughly a year and it's expected to take about four weeks.

Driver is set to be in court again for a status hearing on May 29 at 9 a.m.

So TD won't go to trial for another year. At least he'll be held until then.
(sigh of relief)
The guy's a predator. I Hope they give him the DP. Poor Naomi. Beautiful, young, and had her whole life in front of her. I'm very sure Naomi would have done; and experienced wonderful things with her life. IMHO. Some people are just to good to stay here, seems like. jmo. Only the good die young. In my honest opinion.

Hi I'm new here looking for information on my aunts mysterious murder and came across this thread what is the connections for beth agee I have been trying my damnedest to find information on what happened why she we t missing before they found her dead just a grieving niece trying to find some piece in if they did find who killed her and why

Hi I'm new here looking for information on my aunts mysterious murder and came across this thread what is the connections for beth agee I have been trying my damnedest to find information on what happened why she we t missing before they found her dead just a grieving niece trying to find some piece in if they did find who killed her and why
Hello, welcome.

Here is a thread for Beth Agee and Doug Hegge, maybe there is some helpful information there?

Deputies found him unresponsive when doing routine hourly cell checks and inmate head counts. The preliminary investigation shows Driver committed suicide by asphyxiation. He was being housed in a maximum security cell and had no contact with other inmates.

Driver was suspected of kidnapping Irion from a Walmart parking lot in Fernley in March 2022 and killing her before burying her body in a shallow grave in remote Churchill County.

Murder suspect Troy Driver dies by suicide in Lyon County jail

Why, just why?

If he didn't value his life, why did he have to take hers?

So senseless, so unfair.

His heart's not worth the dirt they'll bury him under, but Naomi had a full life ahead of her...

Sad and mad.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel_008