Recovered/Located NV - Ronnie (found deceased) & Beverly Barker (taken for med care), RV trip, Stagecoach, 27 Mar 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Such sad news. RIP Ronnie. I hope Beverly recovers. I also, hope we learn of what happened so that others do not end up making the same mistake. Kudos to the family for doing the legwork on this case.

If only the silver alert and air search could have started a week ago. So sad.
IMO the silver alert didn't find them, and there were air searches a week ago. We don't even know whether the air search today found them, or just LE heading up Nivloc Rd. IMO it was the long delayed clarity about the coordinates of the apple watch that told them where to look. Before, family said they'd been in Dyer.

JMO

I was afraid that if they had gotten stuck, needed to unhitch the car in bad road conditions, etc., that maybe the hard physical labor and the stress of it would be too much for Ronnie with his prior health issues. And, if while they were trying to make their way back, something happened to him, that would leave Beverly stuck and waiting.

I am glad they were found but what a bittersweet find. I hope Beverly recovers.

My condolences to the family and their friends.

OMG. This makes me angry.

My prayers are going up for Beverly's speedy recovery. My condolences to her and all who love Ronnie. Rest in peace, Mr. Barker. :(
Me Too! As I followed this I was thinking this couple went on a road trip, hit a big bump in the road and in time they will be found fine. I was looking forward to the story and laughter after they were located. So freaking sad! Absolutely breaks my heart!

I'm dumbfounded.
o_O
o_O

Immensely grateful but very perplexed and concerned.

I'm having trouble putting the pieces together
It would seem prudent for the roads leading west from Silver Peak to indicate "Road Closed to RVs" or somesuch with reflective letters. I still can't imagine them not staying on Hwy 95.

That landscape is brutal. To be lost in it would be terrifying.

JMO

The knowing has to be better than the not knowing despite the pain of the family's loss.

So grateful Beverly has been found and I hope she heals and can tell the tale of her and Ronnie's last journey together. Bless her heart. what a terrible time she must have had the last few days. Rest in everlasting peace, Ronnie.

It would seem prudent for the roads leading west from Silver Peak to indicate "Road Closed to RVs" or somesuch with reflective letters. I still can't imagine them not staying on Hwy 95.

That landscape is brutal. To be lost in it would be terrifying.

JMO

There will be a time to discuss this.

That time is not now for me.

I'm immensely grateful they were not the victims of a horrible violent assault as we feared.

I think of Ronnie as a very kind and loving husband. I pray Beverly pulls through to see her loving family.

Really, it has been their utterly supportive family who got us this far.

It is very sad that it took so long for the search to begin. I’d feel better about the RV being found if so much time hadn’t passed.
I agree with this statement! So what is the criteria of getting a search started right away? I'm asking in case I ever have to report a family member missing. I hope this never happens.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness
Back