NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver's license, credit cards - stuff a guy carries in his wallet?

From that article: "Robinson did not know the age or home city of the man identified in the documents."

To me, that sounds like "We're not going to say anything until we have a positive ID" or the more typical "I didn't personally see the documents."

A driver's license would show the address and city/town. A credit card wouldn't show the state of residence.

They have publicly stated this man was a UT resident. Why they don't know or want to say exactly from where, IDK.

If you read the story closely, the Cedar City police merely said "I don't know" when asked about the remains. (You'd think he'd have certain information available.)

I hope this isn't Steven.
I'm wondering if he came back to the car after doing "whatever", found it gone, and tried to hitch hike home to northern Utah.

bbm

I hope we hear something soon.

A driver's license would show the address and city/town. A credit card wouldn't show the state of residence.

They have publicly stated this man was a UT resident. Why they don't know or want to say exactly from where, IDK.

Because if they said, "It's a man missing from St. George," it would be the same as saying, "It's SK."

The body had Utah identification but the condition of the body hampered medical examiners' efforts to confirm that information.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=12529410

I think they are still working on confirming the identity or notifying next of kin.

The body had Utah identification but the condition of the body hampered medical examiners' efforts to confirm that information.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=12529410

I think they are still working on confirming the identity or notifying next of kin.

I just called the Cedar City PD (again) and got a bit more information. Last time, I was told that the medical examiner couldn't announce the ID.

Today, I was told that the delay in announcing the identification, is due to the inability to locate any next-of-kin.

I think we can safely rule out Steven, and exhale.

If this man really has a human skull. Who knows if this guy isn't just bs-ing about having a human skull.

However, you all are right....I need to contact LE. I don't know the guys name, but I'll figure out a way.

Just tell them what you do know and let them take it from there. Let us know how it turns out, ok?

Hoppy

I just called the Cedar City PD (again) and got a bit more information. Last time, I was told that the medical examiner couldn't announce the ID.

Today, I was told that the delay in announcing the identification, is due to the inability to locate any next-of-kin.

You're right and I'm glad it's not Steven. But sad for whoever it is. :(

Laytonian, you rock!!!!

Bump. Cannot bear to see Steven on page 2!!!

Hi all, I know I have been absent from Steven's thread, but I continue to check in now and then and truly admire all the new ideas you've been generating lately. I can't believe it's been 10 months...and still, no answers. I still think of Steven daily, and pray he is still alive out there somewhere. What a special guy - to have so many complete strangers worrying about him and still trying to tell his story - I really wish I had known him.

MSNBC has Las Vegas Raw on now. Undercover or the underground and violence in Vegas. 7:00 PM....MST...

New story about Las Vegas's missing persons/cold case unit: (click here).

Nothing about Steven, but some interesting things about other cases.

OMG!!!! This is from Stevens FB page!
I hope this is true!

I don't know what to make of this but for now I'll take it at face value. if that is the case, then Steven DID walk away and there is something about "keep the life you now have if that's what "you" want".

I take the emphasis on the "you" part to mean there is someone else in Steven's life who the guy posting might think is an influence. (just my interpretation)

the guy who posted it did not say how they met or spoke to one another or what if any contact they had after super bowl sunday. while it does not give us present info, it does shed some light, if the information is accurate.

Let me take wild guess...the sighting was in the Las Vegas metro area.

I hope this is true!

If this was Steven, then he's aware all he has to do is call if he really wanted to get back to Utah to see family. There are many people who panhandle for "bus fare" to just get monies for other things and just everyday living expenses.

Where is JR from? Link to his FB a/c? TIA

I hope this is true!

The above says he reported it to the Utah police....wouldn't they have notified the family? If the story is true, it was reported to the police a few weeks after the super bowl. Even if all they told the family was that it appeared to be a voluntary disappearance, I would think the family would be relieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme