NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, that's a big :woohoo: !

It's old news, can't be verified (discounted?), and ONLY came out after the reward was offered.

Remember, Steven's dad went down to Vegas to look at those tapes -- and there was nothing identifiable as to that report. AT ALL.

I don't know what to make of this but for now I'll take it at face value. if that is the case, then Steven DID walk away and there is something about "keep the life you now have if that's what "you" want".

I take the emphasis on the "you" part to mean there is someone else in Steven's life who the guy posting might think is an influence. (just my interpretation)

the guy who posted it did not say how they met or spoke to one another or what if any contact they had after super bowl sunday. while it does not give us present info, it does shed some light, if the information is accurate.

This has all been on the timeline for months, and we discussed it here ad nauseum. It's the old "Home Depot/Best Buy parking lot sighting".

February 7, 2010: Super Bowl Sunday
February 26, 2010: Family Presser, $10,000 reward announced
Tip comes in
March 13-14: Rolf Koecher goes to Vegas to view security tapes

Nothing on the security tapes is identifiable as Steven Koecher (and per information provided to me via a reliable source), nothing on the security tapes matches the reported encounter.

I guess this shows that I have not followed this that closely.

if it has all been debunked, I find it strange that this person would make the statement on a FB page showing his face and name.

Friendly reminder:

WS does not allow direct copy and paste from social networking sites.
Please paraphrase and add the link.

thank you

Cubby

I guess this shows that I have not followed this that closely.

if it has all been debunked, I find it strange that this person would make the statement on a FB page showing his face and name.

Bus search and quotes from Home Depot sighter.

it did not help that his FB post did not give more details like the home depot but he is either firm in his belief in what he saw or is just a plain crackpot.

it did not help that his FB post did not give more details like the home depot but he is either firm in his belief in what he saw or is just a plain crackpot.

I don't doubt for a minute, that he believes he saw Steven.

Going off memory (faulty, at best) here, but did that post that has since been removed state that guy gave him bus fare or just that "Steven" was working as a day laborer to earn enough fare to get back to Utah?

Going off memory (faulty, at best) here, but did that post that has since been removed state that guy gave him bus fare or just that "Steven" was working as a day laborer to earn enough fare to get back to Utah?

I guess the person who posted it here, hasn't been back to post the URL.

It's on Steven's FB page HERE.

Note that the quote isn't "go back home to Utah", but "go back to see family".

I guess the person who posted it here, hasn't been back to post the URL.

It's on Steven's FB page HERE.

Note that the quote isn't "go back home to Utah", but "go back to see family".

Thanks - I'm not able to find that specific post on FB (I tried!). What I'm wonderinng is, was that post or poster what prompted the bus searches in July?

Thanks - I'm not able to find that specific post on FB (I tried!).

It's in the replies to Naegle; click on "13 comments" to see all of them.

What I'm wonderinng is, was that post or poster what prompted the bus searches in July?

The bus search was KC's dad's idea, to look for a "live" Steven. Obviously, JR was part of that search; how much his tip had to do with it? Don't know. It did prompt Steven's father to go to Las Vegas to look at the security videos. Remember?

I just wish JR would spell out his tip clearly, and in full detail. Every little thing that he says happened, when, where.

It's in the replies to Naegle; click on "13 comments" to see all of them.

Thanks - still can't find it!

The bus search was KC's dad's idea, to look for a "live" Steven. Obviously, JR was part of that search; how much his tip had to do with it? Don't know. It did prompt Steven's father to go to Las Vegas to look at the security videos. Remember?

I just wish JR would spell out his tip clearly, and in full detail. Every little thing that he says happened, when, where.

I do recall Steven's dad coming down to view the surveillance video and that it came to nothing. That was in March, right?

What I'm wondering is if this poster claims to have given Steven bus fare to get "back to his family" or for one of the local buses. Obviously, you can't take a local Las Vegas transit bus to Utah.

This man, JR, is NOT talking about the Home Depot sighting. He has a lot of information to give. He is 100% sure it was Steven. He is not looking for a reward.

This doesn't sound like quite the same post/report to me? Quite similar, but if SK is hanging around Vegas, panhandling to get by, some of the details probably would be similar. Not saying it is or isn't, but there's enough to make me wonder.

This man, JR, is NOT talking about the Home Depot sighting. He has a lot of information to give. He is 100% sure it was Steven. He is not looking for a reward.

Would you please provide a link and the date and time of his post to substantiate what you are posting about? Solve a lot of speculation. Just sayin.....

I already posted it on here, but it was deleted.

You can go look on the Steven Koecher Facebook Page. The last post from KC. Read the comments and look for a guy J R.

I have emailed him and he emailed back. Now I am awaiting another reply. I will keep you guys up to date.

You can go look on the Steven Koecher Facebook Page. The last post from KC. Read the comments and look for a guy J R.

I have emailed him and he emailed back. Now I am awaiting another reply. I will keep you guys up to date.

Your post was deleted because you didn't provide a link, but copy and pasted the context. TIA

If not Home Depot or Best Buy, what sighting is he talking about - and why is he being so circumspect when talking publicly?

Why doesn't he come over here and post his information publicly, in full detail?

No one can "steal" his sighting; he's already reported it and has claims to it.
Anyway, most of us have already publicly stated we're not interested in a reward.

It's part of the TOS. We can't quote verbatim from social media sites; what to do, is to paraphrase A BIT and then post the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9