NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

No one else sees it, either. Here's what I see: another business location in Woods Cross, Utah....very close to the Koecher family home. It kinda makes me wonder if there's a chance GW and SK knew each other from there. Of course, we don't know if GW ever worked at that location.

(However,I did see a wrist brace that would work better for my carpal tunnel syndrome than what I have now.)

I still check this site every day hoping for updates.

Hmmm....idea. Maybe we should arrange a "shopping trip"?

No one else sees it, either. Here's what I see: another business location in Woods Cross, Utah....very close to the Koecher family home. It kinda makes me wonder if there's a chance GW and SK knew each other from there. Of course, we don't know if GW ever worked at that location.

That would certainly be interesting to know! I may have an idea.....

Hmmm....idea. Maybe we should arrange a "shopping trip"?

I'm always up for a shopping trip!

I have not been on for quite some time, but I do have a question. Does anyone know if the private detective Craig Retke is still actively working on this? I was just curious as it seemed from his posts he was really trying to help. Thank you.

I have not checked for some time but I am going to contact the friends whom I have in LE in Southern California who were going to do some checking around for Steven Koecher to see if they came up with anything. Probably a long shot but it's worth a call.

I'm going to make a list. Please keep your comment/question short. (I'm working on an idea, that may involve a shopping trip.....)

MINE:
There were many calls/texts between you and Steven the week before he disappeared.
Why did you not call Steven after the morning of Dec 13th?

I'm going to make a list. Please keep your comment/question short. (I'm working on an idea, that may involve a shopping trip.....)

MINE:
There were many calls/texts between you and Steven the week before he disappeared.

Was it unusual or out of the ordinary for Steven to miss his Sunday meetings at church?

MINE:

To what comment by Steven did you reply, "Do what you gotta do?"

MINE:

If you worked in E.Q. together, usually you plan for the following week, during the week. Were you not concerned you had not talked to him,that he had not called you?

Why did you not organize a search, or speak out more on finding Steven since he was a counselor for you,and ward member?

I would ask him many questions, but if I could only ask him one I would ask him where Steven is.

I would ask him many questions, but if I could only ask him one I would ask him where Steven is.

Exactly. That's why he didn't or anyone else from the church call him after the 13th. Because they knew....and had already set up the excuse because they knew he was in Vegas, per his conversation about the basketball game on Wed night. They would have no reason to call him before then because he told them he wouldn't be there. His car's whereabouts were found out on Thursday. Even if no one bothered until Monday to check out the car...it took from Mon-Thurs to get in touch with the family. According to what we know....the only persons to call him were his boss and landlord.

I'm here...but discouraged.

I am discouraged too! i cannot, for the life of me , understand why Steven's friends, did not do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SEARCH FOR HIM!! Josh Powell did nothing to look for his wife. No organizing searches, help family members or friends. Did not plead to the press.

GW was a leader in his ward , Steven was one of his counselors, why did he not organize something? I spent more time looking for my lost pets! Why aren't sk's friends on here,giving input? Most people here, do not know sk, and are spending time, and caring so much about him.

Well, I needed to vent. But if one of my loved ones are missing, I hope his friends and family,(and you all) will be there for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste