NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We recently saw images of him in a group that followed a liberal, green-conscious band to Dallas, Texas. (I can no longer find those images - but we discussed it in the last thread!)

The image is HERE, from Steven's OWN FB page - that's private but you can Google info ;)

The group is Guster.
As you can see by the tags, he went with friends and had his picture taken with the group.

WTH (excuse me!) Can anyone explain why Steven's FB page would have been updated 4 months ago? CLICK HERE AND LOOK

I find that suspicious.

The image is HERE, from Steven's OWN FB page - that's private but you can Google info ;)

The group is Guster.
As you can see by the tags, he went with friends and had his picture taken with the group.

WTH (excuse me!) Can anyone explain why Steven's FB page would have been updated 4 months ago? CLICK HERE AND LOOK

I find that suspicious.

I could not access the FB page. it would be odd indeed if his own FB were being updated. I assume LE could issue a subpoena to FB to see where that update came from, if for no other reason than to clear one more missing person from their workload.

I could not access the FB page. it would be odd indeed if his own FB were being updated. I assume LE could issue a subpoena to FB to see where that update came from, if for no other reason than to clear one more missing person from their workload.

I agree - very interesting. I couldn't access it either and can only hope LE cares enough to check it out!

No, you can't access the page. BUT...if you Google, you can get to parts of it -- and I provided a link where it says CLICK HERE ;)

Plain as day, the page AT THAT "CLICK HERE" LINK says "updated 4 months ago"...and when I found the Guster images previously, I was surprised to not have seen them before.

I was hoping we had a Facebook "addict" here, who could provide an easy explanation.

Did you click where I posted the link that says CLICK HERE?

It takes you right to the page in question.

Here's the naked URL. I hate naked URLs ;)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=210390&id=584718541

It's the link to Steven's album page.

Don't know why this doesn't work - because it works for me:
CLICK HERE

ETA: Maybe I figured it out.
I'm signed in to Facebook.
Sign in, and then try the link.

I can't get either link to work for me either. All I can get is
This content is currently unavailable.
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I do know that I have seen FB pages of friends that seem to have been updated while we were actually at work (no FB access there) or during the middle of the night. The update was due to some game or other application that they used that underwent some update at that time. They were not actually updating their own FB page - it was something automatically generated. I don't know if your own page shows as updated if someone else tags you in a photo or posts something on your wall.

maybe you are just gifted Laytonian. I get a big zip, zero, nada when I link over.

Even while you're signed in to Facebook?
That's really strange, because although I'm on Facebook, I have no clue how to use it ;)

Oh well. I can assure everyone, it's there.

Profile Pictures. By Steve Koecher · View Photos.
In this Album
Steve Koecher.Updated
about 4 months ago

I can't get either link to work for me either. All I can get is
This content is currently unavailable.
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I do know that I have seen FB pages of friends that seem to have been updated while we were actually at work (no FB access there) or during the middle of the night. The update was due to some game or other application that they used that underwent some update at that time. They were not actually updating their own FB page - it was something automatically generated. I don't know if your own page shows as updated if someone else tags you in a photo or posts something on your wall.

My FB shows no updates.

I have no "album" or anything else. Just a Wall and a page called "Info". No games. No events.
I don't even post on it, although other people seem to.

Even while you're signed in to Facebook?
That's really strange, because although I'm on Facebook, I have no clue how to use it ;)

Oh well. I can assure everyone, it's there.

Profile Pictures. By Steve Koecher · View Photos.
In this Album
Steve Koecher.Updated
about 4 months ago

I get the same error. I am signed in, and I'm pretty good with Facebook.

I have tried all evening to get to the photo you are speaking of but I can't. Have you tried saving the image of Steven to your computer? Then you could share it here.

I have been lurking recently since my more active participation some time ago - I just don't feel there is anything I can add to the sleuthing at the moment. BUT! Now I am suspicious that Laytonian knows something. I'm with the others - I can't see the photo, or the "updated 4 months ago" or anything. Hmmm.....

;)

I brought up disscussion about Greyhound as part of my theory for his Ruby trip several months ago. But the disscussion was quelled because my theory isnt popular. There are many ways to board a GH bus without having to show a photo ID. Even still he or anyone can use thier own ID to verify a ticket in hand to board. GH like's to pack the buses...drivers see faces but not many names.

A person like Steven boarding a bus anywhere would not raise red flags...just another guy getting on a bus.

I wouldn't think they would have to ID anyone boarding because they already had a ticket. ? They could trace all transactions except cash or a prepaid card. Someone could have purchased the ticket for him and all he had to do was board. He could have purchased his ticket in St. George, in Wendover, SLC, or anyplace in between for his departure in Henderson or LV.

I think the Ruby Valley trip is connected to the trip in LV area....and that AN might have had knowledge of it, as she was known to go to LV also.

Hi you all. Laytonian, I am on FB daily, and I cannot see it either

I only have 30 FB friends, but I must be friended with someone who Steven friended on that personal page?

Strangest thing ever, but we all know FB's security settings are wonky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste