GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reviewing earlier reports and interviews and watched a video on the Shepard Smith Facebook page. I don't watch his show and read a tweet about the video content. Anyways, thought this comment from Tuesday was interesting.

You enjoyed sliming my family today. I'm father-in-law of Tammy Meyers. Can't believe Fox running her murder for four days. And you stated my grandson went after bad guys with shotgun. As information, he had a Glock (9mm) pistol. Letter to Roger Ailes will follow....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is the daughter? She should be full of information since she was there when this started, iirc. The mom was driving and a car passed at a high rate of speed (according to what was said early on) and she blew the horn. She should be able to fill in important information. jmo idk

The daughter blew the horn? I thought that is what I heard, but wasn't 100% sure. I wondered why the daughter did that, at that age, and being taught to drive, I wouldn't have bothered or cared to start honking the horn. And how exactly did mom meet the suspect? Did one of her kids bring him home one day, she felt sorry for him, and started being nice to him? I'm a decent enough person, but I can't imagine mentoring that kid, I would feel awkward, just like I did around my own kid's friends at that age. I can see making a meal, but not, pull your pants up, blah, blah. As soon as I heard that on the news yesterday, it felt strange to me, now, unless someone comes up with a reasonable reason why mom took such concern for the boy that may be different.

I'm reviewing earlier reports and interviews and watched a video on the Shepard Smith Facebook page. I don't watch his show and read a tweet about the video content. Anyways, thought this comment from Tuesday was interesting.

You enjoyed sliming my family today. I'm father-in-law of Tammy Meyers. Can't believe Fox running her murder for four days. And you stated my grandson went after bad guys with shotgun. As information, he had a Glock (9mm) pistol. Letter to Roger Ailes will follow....

hmmm interesting.....other MSM's reported he had a 9mm IIRC

''The sympathy morphed into skepticism and the fundraising site was shut down after police revealed that Meyers was not followed home, and instead dropped her daughter off and picked up her 22-year-old son, armed with his 9 mm handgun, to try to confront the driver who had frightened her earlier.''

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/2...-is-suspected-in-las-vegas-road-rage-killing/

Aye jjenny! So much deceit. Why would Robert Meyers draw the media into this, then keep his family in the limelight? Seems they would want to keep very quiet. Unless he is trying to stay in front of the story and spin it their way.

This. +1

moo

Now the entire '********' plea for money seems downright deceitful in what was posted, almost to the point of fraud imo.

and offering the "beloved" car as a reward. What was the point of that?

Where is the daughter? She should be full of information since she was there when this started, iirc. The mom was driving and a car passed at a high rate of speed (according to what was said early on) and she blew the horn. She should be able to fill in important information. jmo idk

Right now I am not sure anything in horn honking story actually happened. That was a story of random road rage. But now we find out family new the guy. So, did any of this happened?

Why? I don't think he was there to solely chat with Tammy but I can certainly see her talking with him from time to time.

She probably knew he had lost his dad and he may have looked sad. She probably also knew he tried to be a gang banger and would harass girls in the park. Didn't he just put a knife to a girl's throat in this same park before he shot Tammy?

I think she did talk with him casually trying to uplift him by telling him he is the man of the house now that his dad is gone. To be a man and pull his pants so that he wouldn't look like a gang banger.

I am sure others saw her talking with him in the park at times.

I don't find anything suspicious about this. She was a motherly figure and it does show she did care about other people. IMO

BBM Any info on who the girl was? Was there an arrest or police report filed? Anyone have the link to this? I am just a bit curious if the girl was known to the Meyers.

Right now I am not sure anything in horn honking story actually happened. That was a story of random road rage. But now we find out family new the guy. So, did any of this happened?

Agree. It could have been Mom honking, or daughter, or it was a tall tale that never happened.
So many questions. On another tangent, I also wonder if it was all males in the suspects car.

Agree. It could have been Mom honking, or daughter, or it was a tall tale that never happened.
So many questions. On another tangent, I also wonder if it was all males in the suspects car.

Well, original claim was there was a minor accident and a damage to the door of the car with a strip missing.
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28102142/breaking-news-woman-shot-in-apparent-road-rage-incident
You can see that supposed damage was on the right side so how could it have been caused by someone trying to pass on the left side?
So who knows what took place?

Las Vegas police Lt. Ray Steiber said Tammy Meyers was behind the wheel and was returning home from teaching her 15-year-old daughter how to drive when a car sped up behind them, and that her daughter reached over and honked the horn.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...meyers-went-looking-suspect-road-rage-n307896

Steiber said the daughter told police a car sped up to them from behind and then pulled alongside. The daughter reached over from the passenger seat and honked the car horn at the car as it passed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-twist-in-road-rage-killing-of-las-vegas-woman/

Steiber said the daughter told police a car sped up to them from behind and then pulled alongside. The daughter reached over from the passenger seat and honked the car horn at the car as it passed.

http://www.komonews.com/news/national/Police-Vegas-mom-killed-in-road-rage-shooting-292412281.html

If my husband reached across/over and blew the horn while I was driving I know what I would have done. And it wouldn't have been towards the other driver. jmo idk

I just can't figure out what really happened. It's just bizarre,IMO

Someone asked 8News what they will call it then, and the reply was 'shooting incident.'

Well now here's another version (http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/l...-arrested-shooting-initially-called-road-rage) from the dad:
Robert Meyers said Thursday his wife went looking for Nowsch the night of the shooting because she knew one of the people involved. She was afraid trouble might follow them home, he said, so she and her 22-year-old son, Brandon, tried to divert them from the house.

It seems like trouble wouldn't be following you home if you didn't go looking for it in the first place.

The Meyers family need to lawyer-up and stay quiet. They've already provided enough evidence to provide the suspect with a self defense plea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME