GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Brandon have to help get his Mother out of the car?
Was she shot before they got to the house?

That is... Interesting.

those are pretty interesting details aren't they -- especially with the ''two scene'' post I posted upthread.....

hopefully a criminology intern is a guest here LOL

after all the changing versions from the M camp.....EN has more credibility at this point ... JMO

You got that right. This kid can confess from now until the next millennium and most people still won't buy this story. Too many lies told by too many people, IMO.

""being involved in a shooting on Feb. 12. Nowsch said he was at a park near Johnson Middle School and saw a vehicle driving around. He said he thought the people in the car were looking for him, so he called a friend to pick him up.

Nowsch told A there was an exchange between him and the occupants in the vehicle. Nowsch said he thought he saw a gun being pointed from the window of the other vehicle, so he started shooting at them.

Nowsch said the vehicle tried to get away and they followed it to a home where he loaded another clip. Nowsch told A he fired at the person in the car and the person running. He said he hit the person in the car."

((so he fired at a person in the car and at a person running))

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Mug-sh...ccused-of-killing-Tammy-Meyers-293003901.html

TY. This story makes the most sense so far.

""being involved in a shooting on Feb. 12. Nowsch said he was at a park near Johnson Middle School and saw a vehicle driving around. He said he thought the people in the car were looking for him, so he called a friend to pick him up.

Nowsch told A there was an exchange between him and the occupants in the vehicle. Nowsch said he thought he saw a gun being pointed from the window of the other vehicle, so he started shooting at them.

Nowsch said the vehicle tried to get away and they followed it to a home where he loaded another clip. Nowsch told A he fired at the person in the car and the person running. He said he hit the person in the car."

((so he fired at a person in the car and at a person running))

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Mug-sh...ccused-of-killing-Tammy-Meyers-293003901.html

If this was true, then either Tammy had a gun at the school or brandon was at the school with his gun.

A few people are going nuts on the ******** acct page set up by husband, demanding he take the page down now that the truth has come out. One person there states that TM had been drinking that night, as she'd been at her son's birthday party.....and that the daughter was the one driving and a car had passed them and TM was the one to reach across from the passenger seat to honk the horn, yell and curse out the driver. So just thinking.....perhaps daughter was driving as TM under the influence and unable to drive them home? Would make more sense to me than a Mom out in the dark at that time of night teaching her 14 yr old daughter how to drive. JMO.

Its entirely possible she was drunk and belligerent.

That commercial ..."This is your brain. And this is your brain on drugs" is coming to mind right now. EN was definitely paranoid and freaked out about something. 22 rounds? Excessive much? This is all about drugs. And how long did he hang around that school before friend in silver sedan came to pick him up? How much time lasped? And why was Tammy giving him money and feeding him? So many questions.

So according to what I have read, the mom was apparently in the car when she was shot at the home? I thought she was shot standing in the yard near her son.

Brandon denied shooting when the suspect fired at them on the roadway. Brandon said as they pulled up in front of their house, he got out of the car, ran around to his mother's side and told her to get out.

He said as he was trying to get his mother out of the car, he saw headlights coming down his street, so he pushed his mother back in the car. Brandon said he had his gun in his hand and had moved several feet from his mother's car towards his home.

Brandon said as the car was approximately halfway down the street, the front passenger leaned partially out the window and began firing toward his mother and her car.

Brandon said when the passenger began shooting, he returned fire with his pistol, firing three times toward the driver. He said he didn't know whether he hit the car.

When the shooting stopped, Brandon said the car backed out and left. Brandon said he turned and saw his mother lying on the ground, bleeding from the head. He tried to render aid and called 911.

According to this article ... I have a couple questions... If EN leaned halfway out passenger window and fired shots , why would they be looking for a silver sedan with possible bullet holes in the DRIVERS side? Why would BM be firing his 3 shots at the drivers side of the vehicle ?

Why would he have to say he is coming back for the mom and daughter when he was armed and shooting at the 1st scene? What was there to come back for?
Another contradiction in the Meyers statements. Good catch!

Also, of course, if the incident involved a gang turf war, or drug deal gone bad, or some such, there's 2(c) to negate SYG: "Is not actively engaged in conduct in furtherance of criminal activity at the time deadly force is use." If you're engaged in illegal activity, you don't get to stand your ground, period.
This reminds me of something somewhat related. In my state, everyone involved in the illegal activity is guilty of murder if someone dies while the crime is being committed. I wonder if Nevada has a similar law.

I'd like the widower to tell us more about his business trip.
I'll bet Nevada's drugs come from Cali. At the very least, owning a head shop involves lots of traveling to buy quality glass pipes from glass blowing artists. The quality glass inventory isn't something that can be ordered from a vendor like a normal business. It requires traveling to connect with quality underground artists. In Cali, these artists keep everything in their back rooms because manufacturing glass pipes isn't legal in Cali. I was surprised to learn that on my West Coast vaca last year. And taking pipes across state lines is a federal crime. I know this because head shops have been sparse in PA after the take down of Chong during Operation Pipe Dreams.

According to this article ... I have a couple questions... If EN leaned halfway out passenger window and fired shots , why would they be looking for a silver sedan with possible bullet holes in the DRIVERS side? Why would BM be firing his 3 shots at the drivers side of the vehicle ?

I'm starting to think this silver car is more likely to have a unicorn horn & wings than bullet holes.

There are many things that bother me about that account. So you have the gun but you don't send your mom into the house and cover her, you leave her in the road and then back up yourself?
And if he knew who it was, why all the mystery? Was she in the car when she was shot because I swear the account I heard was the she was behind him and he only noticed she was shot after he turned around.

Yes, dad claims to have taken it down due to the haters . But several reported the site as fraud after the original (wrong) version of events continued to be posted and was not updated with the facts that the family members went back out to find the shooter armed with a weapon. I am of the belief that the fund site shut down due to complaints and dad is taking credit for that to save face, but who knows?

http://m.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/family-woman-killed-road-rage-will-refund-donations

I'm with you. All we know is the Go Fund Me site has been taken down. I stand by my earlier statement that it was flagged for review (I read the criteria for fraud investigation and this qualified IMO).
Once that occurred the M's went on the offensive by contacting the media, trying to control the message, stating donations will be returned.

Until then, it's a PR move. - and one that can't undo the damage that's already been done.

:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members