GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IHNI, but I cannot imagine the mother of the murderer claiming a reward for turning him in. I sure wouldn't have the nerve to do that.

She drives a beautiful gray Corvette. Kinda doubt she wants Bob's treasured El Camino.

Yes, and i believe i have read the mom was in front of the house when shot (like by the front door), in the car and outside of the car.

So which was it? And Im also curious if they can establish who shot her cause it sounds like bullets were flying. Maybe her son shot her in the chaos or maybe his bullet pinged some metal and hit her.

IHNI, but I cannot imagine the mother of the murderer claiming a reward for turning him in. I sure wouldn't have the nerve to do that.

truthfully I don't think she would accept it either, but the woman needs to be commended for doing right by the community and contacting LE ..... respectfully speaking, there was a reward offered and I doubt the sincerity of RM to deliver on it MOO

Yes and

The report said the vehicle then pulled in front of Tammy and spun sideways, blocking her path. The daughter told police the driver got out and said, "I'm gonna come back for you and your daughter."

I find this part difficult to swallow, too. Sounds like something off of Miami Vice. (Sorry. I can't think of any current cultural references right now.)

No, no, no!!! Do not make me think of Jodi Arias getting 'spun sideways.' [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CNN just had a report on TV The police report was released..apparently EN said I got those kids..they were after me..now what do all think this means?

I posted the CNN synopsis of the report about 3 pages back.

As messed up as this story has been from the get-go, I think we're still a long way from the truth.

JMO

Why would he have to say he is coming back for the mom and daughter when he was armed and shooting at the 1st scene? What was there to come back for?

I am beginning to believe, like other posters here, that it was daughter and son driving the Meyer family car and wondering if Tammy even had a part in any of this other than being shot! Could she have been in the home the whole time, but when she heard the commotion in the front yard - she ran out and got hit in the crossfire? I haven't read of any eyewitnesses - not one! Has anyone else? Did anyone else hear yelling? See the silver sedan? Hear the rounds of fire? Strange since all this happened in a cul-de-sac.

So according to what I have read, the mom was apparently in the car when she was shot at the home? I thought she was shot standing in the yard near her son.

Brandon denied shooting when the suspect fired at them on the roadway. Brandon said as they pulled up in front of their house, he got out of the car, ran around to his mother's side and told her to get out.

He said as he was trying to get his mother out of the car, he saw headlights coming down his street, so he pushed his mother back in the car. Brandon said he had his gun in his hand and had moved several feet from his mother's car towards his home.

Brandon said as the car was approximately halfway down the street, the front passenger leaned partially out the window and began firing toward his mother and her car.

Brandon said when the passenger began shooting, he returned fire with his pistol, firing three times toward the driver. He said he didn't know whether he hit the car.

When the shooting stopped, Brandon said the car backed out and left. Brandon said he turned and saw his mother lying on the ground, bleeding from the head. He tried to render aid and called 911.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Mug-sh...ccused-of-killing-Tammy-Meyers-293003901.html

In my state, even first year licensed drivers have an 11 pm curfew on school nights, so I'm not buying the driving lesson story.

Laws may of course be different in other states, but in Ohio the curfew doesn't 'count' if you have a parent in the car with you.

Why would he have to say he is coming back for the mom and daughter when he was armed and shooting at the 1st scene? What was there to come back for?

Good question. I think the initial threats were coming from the Meyers clan. They went to the high school lot, which borders EN's park hangout, for a reason.

I am beginning to believe, like other posters here, that it was daughter and son driving the Meyer family car and wondering if Tammy even had a part in any of this other than being shot! Could she have been in the home the whole time, but when she heard the commotion in the front yard - she ran out and got hit in the crossfire? I haven't read of any eyewitnesses - not one! Has anyone else? Did anyone else hear yelling? See the silver sedan? Hear the rounds of fire? Strange since all this happened in a cul-de-sac.

I've read the Meyers neighbors made 911 calls regarding shots fired. Don't have a link.

Has anyone seen interviews/statements from the Meyers neighbors? Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the donation site shut down? Im googling but cant find it. Thanks.

Yes, dad claims to have taken it down due to the haters . But several reported the site as fraud after the original (wrong) version of events continued to be posted and was not updated with the facts that the family members went back out to find the shooter armed with a weapon. I am of the belief that the fund site shut down due to complaints and dad is taking credit for that to save face, but who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties